10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The whole thing can be very frustrating at times.
    Glad I'm not alone.

Gotta go. The cops are here asking about the truck in the driveway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    They should have booked a press conference at the Four Seasons for this one.....
    Literally two days later:

Except for massive voter fraud, this was a campaign that was easily won by your favorite Republican President, me!
    Yep, Trump handwaves intentionally collecting illegal contributions as an interest-free loan (plus the checkbox thing) and goes straight back to claiming voter fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Yep, Trump handwaves intentionally collecting illegal contributions as an interest-free loan (plus the checkbox thing) and goes straight back to claiming voter fraud.
    He writes, "your favorite Republican President" with all the same energy your uncomfortably handsy uncle that routinely says mildly racist shit says he's "your favorite uncle" as he gives you a Beanie Baby because those are all the rage.

Looks like Trump has been taking skin care notes from Boehner. The two of them have an eerily similar complexion.

Edit: It may just be me but...does he look kinda odd/like shit? Like, he looks more ragged now than he did in office and that's...like the opposite of what usually happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Looks like Trump has been taking skin care notes from Boehner. The two of them have an eerily similar complexion.

Edit: It may just be me but...does he look kinda odd/like shit? Like, he looks more ragged now than he did in office and that's...like the opposite of what usually happens.
    Two words: Long COVID.

(And I'm sure the dozens of legal battles he's embroiled in--several of which could potentially wipe him out--might be weighing on him a tad.)

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post

Picture from today of Trump and Stephen Miller. 2 things of note, for me at least. First, notice the separation between Trump and his Goebbels. Second, that weird diamond shaped thing? It appears to be some kind CBP trophy they gave him for least shits given.
    Umm, the third.

After Urging Massive Boycott, Trump Appears to Hide Own Diet Coke Bottle for Pic With Stephen Miller https://t.co/ciih88IZHX
    https://twitter.com/Mediaite/status/...813114375?s=19

Yep after a call to boycott Coca-Cola, appears he has a diet Coke hidden.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Side note: "this specific case is moot" has always felt like a stupid argument to me, including the election results. Precedent should be set.

Fortunately, in this case, it was. The lower court rulings remain in place. But in the election cases thrown out because the US certified, that bugged the crap out of me. Especially since his lawsuits were almost all frivolous and he/his lawyers should have been slapped down. But that's another thread.

Basically the supreme court is not supposed to decide on cases that are theoretical. Trump no longer has access to the account and the account is disabled. The court can't provide any remedy for the plaintiffs because the thing they sued to get done can't be done by trump any more even if he wanted to. The target of the case aka trumps twitter feed is basically gone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    does he look kinda odd/like shit?
    Counter question: what's under the newspaper? We all know Trump doesn't read anything over 140 charactes. He doesn't even read magazine articles about himself. And that's yesterday/Sunday's WSJ featuring an article about post offices on one side, continued stories from page one on the other (and those stories are downers about COVID and investing). Those pages aren't back to back. (Trump should he two pages later, there's an article about writing cover letters he might need) In fact, Sunday's WSJ is mostly bad news for Trump.

Also, is that a Coke bottle behind the phone? Someone forgot to cancel culture!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    The court can't provide any remedy for the plaintiffs
    Eh, I'm still not happy but at least that makes sense.

A billionaire asking for money is obviously a scam..........and people didn't think Trump would screw them.

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    A billionaire asking for money is obviously a scam..........and people didn't think Trump would screw them.
    Surely a guy with a long reputation for not paying what he owes, bankrupting companies, and putting his names on scams would never scam me!

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    Umm, the third.

https://twitter.com/Mediaite/status/...813114375?s=19

Yep after a call to boycott Coca-Cola, appears he has a diet Coke hidden.
    Yep, look behind the phone on the desk. That is a soda bottle.

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1378917446652981248

Yo, is Coke the "Goya Beans" for for liberals? Are conservatives trying to #CancelCoke? WHY ARE THEY ENGAGING IN CANCEL CULTURE?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Picture from today of Trump and Stephen Miller. 2 things of note, for me at least. First, notice the separation between Trump and his Goebbels. Second, that weird diamond shaped thing? It appears to be some kind CBP trophy they gave him for least shits given.
    Is it me, or does it look like the whole room is leaning forward...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

It’s funny because it’s a glass bottle. Which means it’s likely from a Mexican plant. Or maybe I’m just reading too much into the color illuminated by the sunlight...
    I dunno if I'd go that far (though it looks like it), but amusing they couldn't at least...get the thing off his desk for 5 seconds and out of the shot, so they just hid it behind a phone. Fuckin toppest of top keks.

Is he assuming conservatives drink more soda than liberals? Has this dude ever seen Michael Moore?
    I have no clue. I guess Real American Patriots(tm) are the primary drinkers of Coke(tm) beverage products. It'd be a shame if they like, stopped drinking soda and lost a few pounds.

They're totes gonna own the libs and Coke by switching to non-Coke products like Sprite, Fanta, Barq's, and Schweppes which are also owned by the Coca-Cola company. Schweppes with Bitter Lemon isn't just for retirees anymore, shit is lit AF fam!

The thing I'm surprised about most in that pic is the picture of Mount Rushmore. I'd figure Trump would be the kind of guy to frame and display the poorly photoshopped version of him on Rushmore.

Holy shit is the reincarnation of Joseph Goebbels, ah sorry Freudian Slip I meant Stephen Miller, look like such a fucking ghoul. I find it laughable that Qtards believe crap about Hollywood/Liberals eating the mystical juices from innocent children but I would definitely believe that Goebbels, SHIT I mean Miller sorry, most definitely feeds on the blood of virgins or the suffering of non whites to sustain himself.

Wait...is that a presidential beer stein...on the table of a guy famous for not touching a drop of alcohol due to what he saw happen with his brother? That's kinda weird, but whatever. Or it's another type of mug and I'm mistaking it, which is more likely the case. Just amused for a second, there.

Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    Holy shit is the reincarnation of Joseph Goebbels, ah sorry Freudian Slip I meant Stephen Miller, look like such a fucking ghoul. I find it laughable that Qtards believe crap about Hollywood/Liberals eating the mystical juices from innocent children but I would definitely believe that Goebbels, SHIT I mean Miller sorry, most definitely feeds on the blood of virgins or the suffering of non whites to sustain himself.
    Credit where credit is due Goebbels was a smart monster that created propaganda tactics that we know are being used today.
    Miller is just a monster

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is that a Coke bottle? After he called his supporter to boycott the brand?

Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    Is that a Coke bottle? After he called his supporter to boycott the brand?

Yes, yes it is.

Trying to zoom in on a phone and can't tell for sure, but is that yet again an empty stack of papers on his newspaper?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.