Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    You rot criminal scum, pay the fine or you are off to jail, the next move is yours but I howl you away

Don't fall for the bait Iadies and gents..

I mean it's more or less a huge generalization of "well if your this then your probably that" garbage that even if statistically true (not saying it is) still wouldn't be worth much of anything. More or less a statement designed to make you agree or disagree then get you at each others throats.

Not a GG Allin fan I suspect?

From my personal experience a lot of high-end players are jerks, yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Biden is a creepy old dude, I will not be voting for the guy.
    ^ This is from a self-proclaimed Trump-hater who goes round vote-policing, berating and insulting other users for expressing their doubts and reservations about Joe Biden. He also urges others to end relationships and friendships just to "vote Trump out". https://ibb.co/2jRnZGC He can't seem to walk the talk himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    This necro made my day.

Quote Originally Posted by 2021Isaac2020 View Post
    In some ways, you are all right
    y are u necroing threads?

Quote Originally Posted by rngisrough View Post
    ...hating scum working at Macdonalds ?
    Now you went to far!!! You know damn well they don't work...

I missed the old MMO where you could banther as much as you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerikaya View Post
    Snip
    Holy fuck, what a blast from the past this picture was

That is not true at all. In tbc and wrath I was in world 200 guilds and most of us were either in uni, or have already finished it, some were even taking extra lessons such as music.

And I'm pretry sure that many people in the top 10 guilds also have pretty good jobs and they have to use their vacation days on new raid releases.

Quote Originally Posted by gaaara View Post
    y are u necroing threads?
    Because it is a bot that did it to like 15 other 10 years old threads typing typical stuff like this.
    Report 'him' and move on.

Not all top players are scum, all scum are not top players. Neither is inter-linked. It's a case of society being society.

You will find scum in all walks of life, and it doesn't always have to do with elitism or ego.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    There's no call for this ancient and questionable thread to have been raised. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead