Page 1 of 3
LastLast

WoW Patch 9.0.5 Hotfixes - April 6, 2021

WoW Patch 9.0.5 Hotfixes - April 6, 2021
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Items and Rewards

• The ability to purchase items from Ve'nari is now unlocked for all characters on your account based on the character with the highest reputation. To gain access to purchasing the items across all characters on your account, you must log into the character with the highest Ve’nari reputation.

Oh snap /10car

nicu!

makes things on my other chars a lot easier <3

finally some good fucking food

Translation: content delayed till Mid-late May.

Quote Originally Posted by Erous View Post
    We already knew that

Should have been in the game from the start. Why do things like this always need to be hotfixed way too late?
    Ah, yes. Fucking engagement metrics so Bobby can loot his 200 million bonus and fire a bunch of minimum wage workers.

May?? Bwahahahaha

That's a good one!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunavale View Post
    May?? Bwahahahaha

That's a good one!
    Sorry, June. I meant June!

OH MY GOD!
    You're telling me I don't have to farm the maw for 2 months on every alt.

Never dreamed this day would come

Now im sad I bought maw upgrades cuz I thought i have to farm 2 more months and don't need the stygia anytime soon.
    Last edited by GnomeEU; 2021-04-07 at 01:58 AM.

oh, i am suprised. blizzard slowly realizes that ppl playing alts rather quit their subs than doing all that shit (endless dailies and all that stuff in maw) again. fine.

maybe they realize why many ppl waiting for TBC. where you do not have to do all that endless shit again and again and again. i mean, ofc they get their sub too, when one is playing TBC. but in TBC you cant sell em Tokens.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Exkrementor View Post
    Should have been in the game from the start. Why do things like this always need to be hotfixed way too late?
    Ah, yes. Fucking engagement metrics so Bobby can loot his 200 million bonus and fire a bunch of minimum wage workers.
    yeah, sadly this. because: what does Blizz teach me? not to play an alt and rather play other games, before apropriate patches/hotfixes occur. i am not sure if profit wise this is such a great concept, when i look at my f-list and how many ppl quitted and just not come back.

but hey, whatever floats Blizz‘s $boat$.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GnomeEU View Post
    OH MY GOD!
    You're telling me I don't have to farm the maw for 2 months on every alt.

Never dreamed this day would come

Now im sad I bought maw upgrades cuz I thought i have to farm 2 more months and don't need the stygia anytime soon.
    yeah baby. they deserve THAT much of sarcasm. they do. for sure. and just to clarify: i mean this completely serious.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2021-04-07 at 02:23 AM.

lol....more like late june to early july.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    oh, i am suprised. blizzard slowly realizes that ppl playing alts rather quit their subs than doing all that shit (endless dailies and all that stuff in maw) again. fine.

maybe they realize why many ppl waiting for TBC. where you do not have to do all that endless shit again and again and again. i mean, ofc they get their sub too, when one is playing TBC. but in TBC you cant sell em Tokens.
    Uh wut? Any rep grind is done independently on all characters...you dont get the fruit of the labor from your main on your alts...you either dont bother on your alts or do the grinds...

15+ Year Old Account
    This wasn't always in? Bahahaha... Bobby Kotick's maze.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    How can you be surprised about stuff like this after 10 years? Blizzard always do this when patch extend it's welcome. We are like pack of wild dogs chasing Blizzard and they must throw us a bone to keep as many people interested as they can. They did same thing during 8.3 numerous times.

Kinda doubt they'll do something to Anima though, since it extend beyond Season 1. But it would be great if they did some obvious things - like account wide buildings for specific Covenants.

Too late, I've already left months ago.

dont care - would never farm it on main - would have to be insane to farm that garbage on alts.

Oh look... they did it again.
    The thing that could be literally since the start of SL is now random change in the middle of nowhere...
    My bet is that after 3-4 months of 9.1 we will see similar 'hotfix' about covenants and that you can change them like talents.
    Last edited by Mendzia; 2021-04-07 at 06:13 AM.

Fuck the Maw, and fuck Activision. Still won't touch that shit hole place, fucking terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    lol....more like late june to early july.

- - - Updated - - -

Uh wut? Any rep grind is done independently on all characters...you dont get the fruit of the labor from your main on your alts...you either dont bother on your alts or do the grinds...
    Yeah, and now might be the time to change that. Just make rep work for all characters based on your main. It's not like rep grinding is a challenge or even remotely interesting.