Page 27 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Anyone wanna give me a jist of what has happened since i was sleeping? On break at work now. I see we have 30 minutes.
    Foxxi claimed cop lora cc'd foxxi

But basically, Foxxi claimed Cop. Lora counter claimed and got lynched.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    Foxxi claimed cop lora cc'd foxxi
    Lol. Ok. We revealing all the tprs?

Apparently

Foxxi had 5 votes on her and claimed to not be lynched. Or it was an epic scum play. That's yet to be seen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    But basically, Foxxi claimed Cop. Lora counter claimed and got lynched.
    ...searching quickly i see foxxi is the one that got pressured. So lora counterclaimed with no votes?

- - - Updated - - -

A 1 for 1 gambit with a jr cop in play? :/

...searching quickly i see foxxi is the one that got pressured. So lora counterclaimed with no votes?
    Counter claimed to out the scum or is fucking with all of us

Lora countered when we hesitated in lynching Foxxi. I offered myself up as a VT if we wanted to trust both claims. Lora claimed she was lying then hard claimed later.

7+ Year Old Account
    While the employees spent the day pondering Kryllians death the objects inside the store started discussing the situation. The general consensus was that one or more of the gags was involved in the gruesome murder and they were all at risk of being discarded unless they could expose the guilty parties. As the pressure mounted the consensus was that the "Fuzzy Nose with Glasses" must surely be trying to hide since they were a disguise after all. Several of the other pranks piled on him and broke him into pieces. When they realized what they had done they went back to their shelves to think in silence about their acts.

Votecount

Lora(8) - Foxximcleod(#484), CerealLord(#499), Bwonsamdi the Dead(#508), Cruel2U(#513), Rioriel(#514), Graeham(#517), Strikered(#541), Marack(#542)
    Foxximcleod(4) - Xanjori(#337), Listo95(#417), Clawsout(#459), Lora(#464)
    CerealLord(2) - Crackleslap(#277), Krayzy(#398)
    Bwonsamdi the Dead(1) - Val the Moofia Boss(#9)

With 15 players it takes 8 to lynch. Lora has been lynched.

Lora - Fuzzy nose with glasses - Cop

Abilities

Vote (Day Action)
    Every day you can vote to lynch someone. You may change your vote as often as you like. Make sure to "Unvote" though or else it won't be counted.

Investigate (Night Action)

Every Night you can target a player for Investigation. You will receive the result of "Town" or "Not Town"

Win condition
    You win with town when all threats to town have been eliminated.

It is now night. You have the remainder of day plus 24 hours to enter any actions. Once all actions have been entered and resolved day will begin and the time added to the next day.

Last edited by Kryllian; 2021-04-07 at 09:34 PM.

Problem is scum know both tprs now so they are basically dead and now its 4scum and the jrs and a bunch of vts

10+ Year Old Account
    this bump has been brought to you by the game. you just lost the game. yep. that game. the game that you just lost. the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

7+ Year Old Account
    The next morning the shopkeepers assistant opened up like normal. The body was gone and the mess cleaned up but there were some gags that were smashed. He couldn't remember if they were there the night before. He picked up the fake glasses and mustache and tossed it in the garbage. Then he noticed a Fake Cockroach that also looked like it was stomped on and broken. He swept that up before dumping it in the trash, unwilling to touch it in case it was a real insect. Those fakes ones looks so believable!

Graeham has died!

Graeham - Fake Cockroach - VT

Abilities

Vote (Day Action)
    Every day you can vote to lynch someone. You may change your vote as often as you like. Make sure to "Unvote" though or else it won't be counted.

Win condition
    You win with town when all threats to town have been eliminated.

It is now Day 2. You have the remainder of N1 plus 48 hours.

So I call Foxxi out as scum, Foxxi is scum. Who'da thunk it.

Well fuck. I can't say I'm surprised I'm alive. I wouldn't have killed me either, since I'm exceptionally good looking lynch bait. But I am still not scum.

Fucking Lora. I don't know what he was thinking, but I honestly expected he was going to flip VT, pulling one of his stupid stunts. Why on earth it didn't occur to him that the jr cop might have claimed to be the full cop I don't know. I suspected if I admitted to being the jr that the scum would ignore me in favor of trying to find the person who could actually investigate at night. It was a long shot, and I didn't expect the full cop would claim... and the fact it was Lora only made me more sure it was just more of his usual bullshit. But, I did become the full cop with his death, and since I was left as lynch bait I have one investigation which I may as well share before I get lynched from paranoia.

Strikered is town.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Ya I was fooled by Foxxi too so that is our lynch today but no need to rush today plenty of time for discussion

nooooooo graeham why did they take you?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post
    Ya I was fooled by Foxxi too so that is our lynch today but no need to rush today plenty of time for discussion
    I didn't fool you. Or didn't intend to anyway. I was the jr cop... I did not expect the full cop to counter, since it makes way more sense to keep quiet and either let the scum handle the claim, or investigate at night. Lora's behavior made me think he was trying to get me lynched for shits. I legitimately did not think he was the main cop -.-
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by FoxxiMcLeod View Post
    I didn't fool you. Or didn't intend to anyway. I was the jr cop... I did not expect the full cop to counter, since it makes way more sense to keep quiet and either let the scum handle the claim, or investigate at night. Lora's behavior made me think he was trying to get me lynched for shits. I legitimately did not think he was the main cop -.-
    I want to believe this but it’s hard for me to reconcile the fact that Lora was the actual cop and you didn’t even hint at jr. Your reasonings make sense but my gut isn’t so sure.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxxiMcLeod View Post
    Well fuck. I can't say I'm surprised I'm alive. I wouldn't have killed me either, since I'm exceptionally good looking lynch bait. But I am still not scum.

Fucking Lora. I don't know what he was thinking, but I honestly expected he was going to flip VT, pulling one of his stupid stunts. Why on earth it didn't occur to him that the jr cop might have claimed to be the full cop I don't know. I suspected if I admitted to being the jr that the scum would ignore me in favor of trying to find the person who could actually investigate at night. It was a long shot, and I didn't expect the full cop would claim... and the fact it was Lora only made me more sure it was just more of his usual bullshit. But, I did become the full cop with his death, and since I was left as lynch bait I have one investigation which I may as well share before I get lynched from paranoia.

Strikered is town.
    Love it. If this was the Doppleganger game I'd accuse you of being me. Back up cop should not counter.

- - - Updated - - -

You play like me that's disturbing

We just need to figure out the scum buddies