Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    oh, i am suprised. blizzard slowly realizes that ppl playing alts rather quit their subs than doing all that shit (endless dailies and all that stuff in maw) again. fine.

maybe they realize why many ppl waiting for TBC. where you do not have to do all that endless shit again and again and again. i mean, ofc they get their sub too, when one is playing TBC. but in TBC you cant sell em Tokens.
    You do realize in TBC to run heroics you need the dungeon keys, right? With all the dungeons needing their own key, sold by the corresponding reputation vendor, unlocked at revered, right? And that reputations are not account wide, right?

I mean yeah you can farm the reputation items. But it's still repeated farming. It's still that endless shit again and again and again.

If anything the Venari rep is as close as it gets to the Lower City feather farming during peak hours.

Quote Originally Posted by TickTickTick View Post
    People saying "they should have done it sooner / should have been there from the begining" don't get the point. Their intent isn't to make it easier for players. Their intent is to slow everything down as much as possible, drag out the content consumption. And now, when we're during a content drought, the benevolent blizzard makes QoL improvements here and there, which is just a play on the players' emotions. In this case, some players will decide they can finally level up an alt, which makes them spend more time ingame.

This isn't for the players. It's for the metrics. They must have found out that people are not leveling many alts, and since it's already a few months in, they decided to ease it up just a little bit so that some players will be swayed to level an alt.
    I've thought long and hard, and have finally decided to quit WoW for good, and MMORPGs in general. The game just isn't fun anymore having played since TBC, and the constant need to 'stay on top of things' in an MMO especially with FOMOs has made me conclude [as an avid collector] that it just isn't worth it any more...

Gonna stick to single player games and online multiplayers with basic 'drop in and play' with none of the time commitment stuff.

BUT, should a full dive VRMMO ever come into existence I'll be right back.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2021-04-07 at 02:03 PM.

Okay, im glad its live now. But this is just way too late, really.

Queue all the people who will be QQing that they just got rep on 7 toons.

this is nice but i am still only going to the maw for the souls quest on the characters that have not finished the covenant campaign

Haven't even bothered to max rep on my main. The literal only incentive to do so is the gem socket and frankly I could careless, my guild doesn't care, we're 8/10M (not impressive, but clearly it isn't even relevant for progression in CE content).

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bit too late, but still a welcomed change.

I've not even maxed out rep on my main yet, lol at all the people who feel compelled to do it on every alt.

Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    Yeah, and now might be the time to change that. Just make rep work for all characters based on your main. It's not like rep grinding is a challenge or even remotely interesting.
    don't disagree with you in the least bit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    yeah, the faction reps. as in wotlk, tbc, cata, MoP, WoD. ok. fine. but now we do the faction reps on alts. and the maw. and the torghast. and the Covenants. and the campaign. And the adventures. and the ... omfg are you serious ? you REALLY wanna compare THIS shit, we have now to do on every alt, with the once solely existing faction reps??? christ.

its one thing to say „reps are not accountwide“. its a totally another thing to say „you have to do reps, maw, legendaries, covs, renown, campaign, and WHATEVAZ, on every fukin alt“.

i mean, by your logic: why sending gold to other chars ? come on, lets even make gold not accountwide accesible (by sending via ingame mail). so every fukin alt can grind his gold from zero.

cheesus christ.
    well you can do the covenant campaign in a day, maw is optional on alts i havent touched it on my mage aside from doing my weekly souls quest, torghast you have a point...about it...but you dont have to grind to unlock each level like you did your main so...it's much simpler now...it was about 2 months of grinding iirc for the netherdrake faction, per character(and that's just one faction)....so yea...I'd take SL systems over TBC....renown is easy af to get...im 35 on my alt with minimal effort..the only good complaint you have is torghast and I agree 100% that it sucks to do period..not just on alts and tying legendary crafting materials to it and it alone sucks.