Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Or just remove them altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by TickTickTick View Post
    WoW Classic is not a remaster. W3 Remastered is. WoW Classic is just copy paste of vanilla code, you literally had the same bugs there which had to be fixed in advance instead of waiting for a major patch.

But I'll just leave you in your bubble.
    Yes, please do. Since you obviously don't even know what you're talking about. Before you continue any kind of discussons on this matter you should learn the word "Remaster" and also, differences between "Remaster" and other similar words like "Remake" or even "rework".

When you don't even understand the word you're discussing, there's not much to discuss.

I'd like to get something like this for retail. Save remaining flask buff for raids, and not have it be wasted doing world quests and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I think if you store them that way it should make them half effective when you use the displacer. That way they'll feel less mandatory.
    What exactly does this fix? Besides that people would be getting WBuffs the normal way again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    Christmas is December 25th, doesn't stop people from starting it November 1st.
    Yeah, exactly. I always get my christmas gifts under the christmas tree on the 1st November. /s

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeanix View Post
    not a fan of this. if people want to ruin their own experience then let them.
    The majority (from my experience) does not want wbuffs. What they want is good clear times, fewer consumes needed, good parsers. And Wbuffs require that/make Naxx so much easier.

Ha, get rekt griefers

- - - Updated - - -

It's called "World of Warcraft"
    Instances are a part of the world
    When you guys go into a restaurant in real life are you no longer in the world?
    It's not called the Outside of Warcraft

April Fools?

Quote Originally Posted by Nite92 View Post
    Yeah, exactly. I always get my christmas gifts under the christmas tree on the 1st November. /s
    I see your situational awareness is rather dim. This coming November 1st. Leave your computer room and tell me what you see.

Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    I see your situational awareness is rather dim. This coming November 1st. Leave your computer room and tell me what you see.
    My oh my. Can you say that with a straight face? You are trolling right?

Selling/buying stuff for crhistmas, does not mean that it is christmas.
    Just as preparing an april fools joke does not mean it is the 1st of april.

But telling it/opening the presents is done on the proper day.

This is one of the worst comparisons I've heard so far, holy shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    They use MAU for investor reports not daily or time spent in game.
    They do not. Large because China does not work off MAU.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kiramon View Post
    They do not. Large because China does not work off MAU.
    Go read the investor reports your self it shows the metric they use and it’s MAU.