Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Saving and keep getting it up:
    What do you do with those lanterns?

Btw got first 5* on 2nd account on standard banner after 30 rolls: amos bow, too bad i miss ganyu

Will try a wanderer build on amber and see how it goes
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2021-04-07 at 04:26 PM.
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Another day, another challenge that Ganyu shits all over

If she is out in 3 weeks, you wont have enogh primogems to pull her for sure (if you got Childe).
    Nope, thank god I did not get any 5stars. I rolled once or twice for venti banner too and did not get any. I think I am close to my pity roll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Auc......

Rosaria clearly has a less chance to be rolled on this banner.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Rosaria clearly has a less chance to be rolled on this banner.

"Statistics, how do they work?"

She clearly has not.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-04-08 at 08:31 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Do you guys go for Rosaria?
    Sitting on 11k gens currently and thinking about throwing some into the banner or if I should save them for the next patch/Eula/Ayaka/..

Quote Originally Posted by blackbird1205 View Post
    Sitting on 11k gens currently and thinking about throwing some into the banner or if I should save them for the next patch/Eula/Ayaka/..
    I got as first 4* on my 2nd account, dmg doesn't seem great outside of her Q but is still lv 35 so no talents, no proper weapon and no proper artifacts, i read you need C6 to be a proper main dps
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

She is a good F2P DPS that can work with the craftable spears and be useful while doing so. Physical spear for Main DPS, Energy recharge spear for Support DPS.
    You want to team her up with an electro character like Beidou or Fischl if used as main DPS

Constellations obviously upgrade her but she works with C0 too.

You can build her as Support DPS or as Main DPS.
    C2 is preferable.
    C2 adds better support, C1 adds better Main DPS.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-04-08 at 09:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like there is a hide and seek event in beta right now:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EyZElrjX...jpg&name=large

Does the BP seasonal achievement require to complete all challenges on extreme difficulty? Because there's no way i can do the ruin guards with rosaria and barbara on my second account, Childe would be nice
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Does the BP seasonal achievement require to complete all challenges on extreme difficulty? Because there's no way i can do the ruin guards with rosaria and barbara on my second account, Childe would be nice
    All of them.

If you don't want Childe I wouldn't roll, I think someone said she is supposedly coming to the normal banner after this one is over.

Literally every single featured 5 star character I have gotten has always been 80-180 rolls between it and the last featured (I just counted to be sure) so I assumed when I was only 40 rolls after Hu Tao that I could safely do 30ish rolls to get Rosaria. Of course I do a 10 roll and get Childe :/. It's almost certainly going to take me 180 rolls for Eula now.

Pretty sure Mihoyo monitor's your computer and data and trolls you when ever you want/don't want shit lol. "You refused to waste any rolls on this banner last time cause you didn't want the character? Fuck you you're getting him the second you spend a wish on the banner!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    If you don't want Childe I wouldn't roll, I think someone said she is supposedly coming to the normal banner after this one is over.

Literally every single featured 5 star character I have gotten has always been 80-180 rolls between it and the last featured (I just counted to be sure) so I assumed when I was only 40 rolls after Hu Tao that I could safely do 30ish rolls to get Rosaria. Of course I do a 10 roll and get Childe :/. It's almost certainly going to take me 180 rolls for Eula now.

Pretty sure Mihoyo monitor's your computer and data and trolls you when ever you want/don't want shit lol. "You refused to waste any rolls on this banner last time cause you didn't want the character? Fuck you you're getting him the second you spend a wish on the banner!"
    .....well dont say i didnt tell you so to not roll on this banner...

I did your 40 roll simulator run and got Childe on roll 160 . Rosaria was on roll 79 (and 120) and Jean on 80.

But yes, there is some monitoring behind it. It was well shown on Envi video where he didnt get any new characters at roll with normal wishes.

wasn't the time limited banner supposed to keep score on how many roll you had since last 5*, even when the banner changes ?

I was close to 75 rolls since I got a 5*, I tried to get fishl that I still don't have or rosaria, because either one would be a nice addition to my team, and now I'm at 90 or 91 rolls with no 5* still... I really don't want childe but it's 50/50 and I don't trust my "luck" for a new better banner in a few weeks anyway ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeenith View Post
    wasn't the time limited banner supposed to keep score on how many roll you had since last 5*, even when the banner changes ?

I was close to 75 rolls since I got a 5*, I tried to get fishl that I still don't have or rosaria, because either one would be a nice addition to my team, and now I'm at 90 or 91 rolls with no 5* still... I really don't want childe but it's 50/50 and I don't trust my "luck" for a new better banner in a few weeks anyway ^^
    If you get a 5 star the Banner resets to 0 (if its the banner one). But if you get Mona, Jean, Diluc, Keqing or Qiqi, you will still need 90 rolls max to obtain the character in worst case scenario.

Anyway 1-20 has a pretty high chance to get 5 star and it gets lowered till you hit 72-80 wich is a soft pity area. You will get a 5 star at 90 no matter what. 50:50 chance to be a banner character.

ok I recounted because I was to sure, and ... i counted 7 roll per page when it's only 6

so I was standing at 79 rolls since my last 5*, I did 2 more with the daily log + daily 30 days primo, I still have at most 9 rolls until 5* pity, with the 4* pity close too.... (and since I had a weapon at the last 4* roll it'd be one of the banner 4*)

can only cross my fingers now, but like I said, I don't trust my luck haha

Quote Originally Posted by Xeenith View Post
    ok I recounted because I was to sure, and ... i counted 7 roll per page when it's only 6

so I was standing at 79 rolls since my last 5*, I did 2 more with the daily log + daily 30 days primo, I still have at most 9 rolls until 5* pity, with the 4* pity close too.... (and since I had a weapon at the last 4* roll it'd be one of the banner 4*)

can only cross my fingers now, but like I said, I don't trust my luck haha
    You'd have to be extremely unlucky to wait until 90th roll, you have a much lower chance at that than rolling a 5* on the first roll. 75-80 rolls make up for like 90% of 5* drops, statistically. You should hold out if you don't want Childe, though. Zhongli and Eula are coming, we know Zhongli is pretty broken with every team, and Eula is looking to be amazing, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Anyone here using Venti with 4x Noblesse? Asking before his Q is basically always up with favoniuos bow
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    More leaks:
    https://twitter.com/projectcelestia/...79975836434435
    Eula JC voice sounds fine, but Yanfei feels a bit off...i get it she is old but still...

10+ Year Old Account
    More leaks:
    https://twitter.com/projectcelestia/...79975836434435
    Eula JC voice sounds fine, but Yanfei feels a bit off...i get it she is old but still...
    I actually prefer Yanfei's to Eula's tbh