Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Sure.. Nice fanfic there.
    It's been confirmed that she survived the attack from a blizz interview

10+ Year Old Account
    .....Except Blizzard themselves did say she survived the attack. Devos is dead and so is her lieutenant.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    -_-

And i can be an Apache Helicopter if i identify as one.

"Outlaw rogues are mainly themed around pirates: Outlaw rogues are the unscrupulous scoundrels of Azeroth. Operating outside the law, they bend the rules and distort the truth to get what they need. While they share plenty in common with other rogues, these outlaws have little use for tact or discretion, happy to engage in a tavern brawl or spontaneous duel, rarely patient enough to wait in stealth for the opportune time to engage. To survive in such a world, outlaws must become master swordsmen in toe-to-toe combat—and they can’t shy away from fighting dirty. If blade fails to cut too deeply, the outlaw takes advantage of a concealed pistol, catching the enemy by surprise with a quick blast."
    Your point being? None of that actually contradicts what i said. They're unscrupulous, outside the law and bend the rules. That's what makes them Outlaw rogues. Not that they're using guns or swords.

It also has nothing to do with Pirates and Samurai not really defining much about the class.
    Last edited by huth; 2021-04-08 at 07:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Your point being? None of that actually contradicts what i said. They're unscrupulous, outside the law and bend the rules. That's what makes them Outlaw rogues. Not that they're using guns or swords.

It also has nothing to do with Pirates and Samurai not really defining much about the class.
    They are, usually, associated with a cutlass and a pistol in hand.

Not really defining?
    Assassination is based around Assassins and Subtlety around Ninjas. So, i think it, pretty much, does.

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean, rogue guy that gave you Outlaw Artifact quest in Legion (the xpac that reworked the spec and age it new identity) was a goddamn pirate admiral with parrot n'shit. :v

It's super obvious what they were going for.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2021-04-08 at 09:19 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Outlaw was a more pirate-y spec in Legion but they toned it down in BFA.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Big if true!
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    No. On these forums any updates mean an expansion hint.
    Wrathin comes back? Dragon expansion clearly!
    LK part of a quest? Wotlk 2 clearly!
    Sylvanas working with a death master? Shadowlands clearly!

At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.

As Blizzard already stated? I mean it’s the official date from the bluepost, there’s no surprise that the PTR is coming next week.

We know from a blue post that Blizzard is intended to have the Patch 9.1 PTR go live the week of April 12th, so it seems that they're on track!
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

They are, usually, associated with a cutlass and a pistol in hand.

Not really defining?
    Assassination is based around Assassins and Subtlety around Ninjas. So, i think it, pretty much, does.
    Yes, they're based around them... for their look and feel. Not for their ability design or combat style. Mostly because neither actually prescribes much there. You keep failing to adress the actual problem.

Pirates are generally associated with seafaring and burying or seeking treasures, as well as colourful and somewhat random dress with plentiful skull and crossbone imagery and eyepatches. Weapons are all over the place. Cutlasses and Cutlads are common because they're common choice for seamen of that era in general, not pirates in particular.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    As Blizzard already stated? I mean it’s the official date from the bluepost, there’s no surprise that the PTR is coming next week.

We know from a blue post that Blizzard is intended to have the Patch 9.1 PTR go live the week of April 12th, so it seems that they're on track!
    Yeah, this is a bit of a "duh" moment.

Yes, they're based around them... for their look and feel. Not for their ability design or combat style. Mostly because neither actually prescribes much there. You keep failing to adress the actual problem.

Pirates are generally associated with seafaring and burying or seeking treasures, as well as colourful and somewhat random dress with plentiful skull and crossbone imagery and eyepatches. Weapons are all over the place. Cutlasses and Cutlads are common because they're common choice for seamen of that era in general, not pirates in particular.
    And in gameplay.
    Are you ignoring abilities on purpose?

And in gameplay.
    Are you ignoring abilities on purpose?
    No, because the gameplay isn't tied to the theme nearly as much as you assume. You could easily retheme any of the specs without changing the mechanics at all. I'm ignoring abilities because they don't actually matter.

You keep bringing it up but consistently fail to show any actual ties and only state loose connections.

But...

She did live.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tiradon View Post
    I am never going to hate that dance.

No, because the gameplay isn't tied to the theme nearly as much as you assume. You could easily retheme any of the specs without changing the mechanics at all. I'm ignoring abilities because they don't actually matter.

You keep bringing it up but consistently fail to show any actual ties and only state loose connections.
    Blizzard' spec description.
    Its abilities.
    "You have provided nothing" - huth -_-

Oh, really? spec reworks didn't change them?
    When Shadow Priest (to be a resource-based spec), Survival Hunter (from ranged to melee), Demonology Warlock (from semi-Demon Hunter to master of summons) and the Outlaw Rogue itself (from combat to Outlaw) were reworked, they stayed the same?
    Do you, really, believe a Blademaster would play like an Outlaw Rogue?

5+ Year Old Account
    https://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodes...63f314d11cc51a

Something that will definitely come on tuesday. Just going to leave this here

Blizzard' spec description.
    Its abilities.
    "You have provided nothing" - huth -_-

Oh, really? spec reworks didn't change them?
    When Shadow Priest (to be a resource-based spec), Survival Hunter (from ranged to melee), Demonology Warlock (from semi-Demon Hunter to master of summons) and the Outlaw Rogue itself (from combat to Outlaw) were reworked, they stayed the same?
    Do you, really, believe a Blademaster would play like an Outlaw Rogue?
    But that's exactly my point. They were reworked on the gameplay side without changing the theme. They're still Shadow, Survival and Demonology. The gameplay isn't nearly as tied to the spec as you claim.

So at this point, you did provide something... but proved yourself wrong in the process.

But that's exactly my point. They were reworked on the gameplay side without changing the theme. They're still Shadow, Survival and Demonology. The gameplay isn't nearly as tied to the spec as you claim.

So at this point, you did provide something... but proved yourself wrong in the process.
    Of course it did change the theme. Shadow Priests were not as Old God and Void themed before it. They were more of a general shadow caster.
    Survival Hunters were just 'magical Hunters', until they were grounded more as a guerilla fighter in Legion.
    Demonology was seen as a half Demon Hunter, for crying out loud. Now, it's clear that they are summoners through and through.
    Last edited by username993720; 2021-04-09 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    https://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodes...63f314d11cc51a

Something that will definitely come on tuesday. Just going to leave this here
    Ok and?????

So i went back to the desmotaeron because i think this is where the 9.1 cinematic happens in and actually went down and saw this carpet with leaves on it.

I do not know what it could be for, maybe related to Korthia?