10+ Year Old Account

pokemon on netflix

from all the currently available on netflix, which order should i watch it in to be from gen 1 to the newest?
    like chronogical order i mean
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    from all the currently available on netflix, which order should i watch it in to be from gen 1 to the newest?
    like chronogical order i mean
    It goes: Indigo League > Johto Journeys > Advanced Battle > Galactic Battle > Best Wishes > XY > Sun & Moon > Journeys

The only seasons I'd recommend would be Indigo League (the classic show, introduces Ash and the OG crew and world of Pokemon, great art and music and directing), XY (older Ash, more interesting villain storyline, good directing, better fights, but doesn't look as good as Indigo League), or Sun & Moon (ditches the travelling adventure formula and becomes a slice of life comedy, looks really good).

- - - Updated - - -

For the movies, the only movies I'd recommend would be the third movie Spell of the Unknown (really great story and looks gorgeous), and 21 The Power of Us (is the only other Pokemon movie with an actually decent story)

Yeeesh, have fun with that... that's hundreds of episodes and 2 dozen films to binge on!