Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Gear means absolutely nothing in this game, its a means to an end and outside the meme items that eventually cycle throughout this game thats all it will ever be. Kudos on feeling it necessary to talk about how you accomplished your means to an end... so now achieve a rating in pvp that is impressive or clear mythic CN because now you have the means to accomplish something that requires skill among equally geared compatriots. Or is reaching certain benchmark ilvls the sought after result from playing this game with no regard as to what it meant to accomplish, just numbers + = happy customer?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatNameForSmurfingExTee View Post
    I'm sitting at 226.75 :thinking:

[EDIT]:
    Funny that OP forgot to mention:

He played 150 2n2 matches and 60 RBG games too. There you get Conquest too. Not only the 30+ 3n3 wins.

Hasn't cleared Heroic (but got a few blue ranks there), his best key was a +7... Seems like the scripted PvE Content is too hard for you. If you were better, you could get a 226 piece every week and upgrade your gear to 220 aswell...
    Pulling information out of your ass I see.
    The 2v2/RBG/BG I did was all about having fun. Conquest point farm is not really a farm considering you only get a small amount per week.
    Last edited by Strawberry; 2021-04-08 at 10:03 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xalvia View Post
    why are you guys all falling for this bait thread
    I was like... What is everyone in here even trying to argue about lmao. No clue what's going on in here.

jokes on you, next patch ill just buy 220 gear from the vendor for mawcurrency!

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    Got to 1800 rating and now I'm 220 ilvl.
    How's your mythic raid gearing going?

Don't get me wrong, I like raiding. Even more so than PvP. But it's completely pointless at the moment.
    Even if you want to gear up by strictly going PvE, m+ is the way to go.
    Hi, I have 228. Enjoy your low gear.

Gearing is pointless at any time though, because the gear will be useless in a few months anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatNameForSmurfingExTee View Post
    I'm sitting at 226.75 :thinking:

[EDIT]:
    Funny that OP forgot to mention:

He played 150 2n2 matches and 60 RBG games too. There you get Conquest too. Not only the 30+ 3n3 wins.

Hasn't cleared Heroic (but got a few blue ranks there), his best key was a +7... Seems like the scripted PvE Content is too hard for you. If you were better, you could get a 226 piece every week and upgrade your gear to 220 aswell...
    For full 226 from vault you need 4 months.
    For full 220 from pvp you need 2 weeks tops.
    Even mythic plus won't give you full 220 unless you farm conquest for 6 months.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by facefist View Post
    Hi, I have 228. Enjoy your low gear.

Gearing is pointless at any time though, because the gear will be useless in a few months anyway.
    With that logic every patch, hell every expansion is pointless. I agree with that logic. Wow is completely pointless atm.

Enjoy your pointless 228 gear

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Wow is completely pointless.

Enjoy your pointless hamster wheel
    FTFY - WoW has objectively trash game design and the best thing would be to just let it die.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even just doin m+ gives me 226, but have fun with your 220.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

It was much easier to gear in arena before everyone FOTM rerolled..

I got to 1600 with 81% winrate, then got to 1800 with 50% winrate as Elemental/Arms/Disc.. Now don't get me wrong, Elemental and Arms are broken... but when every single game is either Rogue/Mage, Arms/Enhance or Arms/Ret... it gets kinda ridiculous...

I think out of all of the games we played, there was maybe 3 or 4 where I could actually do something useful other than standing still tanking 2 melee the entire game...

I'd also just like to point out that melee have it far far easier in this game, which is why they're so popular... I know at higher ratings, caster cleaves start to faceroll, I faced a few Mage/Druid/Priest teams and I wanted to actually gouge my eyes out...

BUT... the melee teams.... "ok guys, pick a target, train that target until it dies" "CC? we have CC? I stun the target, you stun something, we kill the target!".

Anyway my point is, I got to 1.8k on my Ret incredibly easily, and it was quite enjoyable... blow someone up with wings in a HoJ, offhealing for 15-20k when required etc... but doing it on my caster was extremely stressful to say the least. "do some dmg" sure, let me just get out of this cc chain and fakecast these 3 interupts first...

Oh sorry, the point of my post was... in those 50 games I played, I think 30 were Warriors, the rest was either a Rogue, BM Hunter or Mage/Druid team. Maybe 5 were some off-meta comp that we actually enjoyed playing against.
    Last edited by Yhcti; 2021-04-14 at 11:20 AM.

With that logic every patch, hell every expansion is pointless. I agree with that logic. Wow is completely pointless atm.

Enjoy your pointless 228 gear
    Congratz, you figured out my point. I don't know why you had to parrot it though.
    Last edited by facefist; 2021-04-14 at 01:57 PM.

15+ Year Old Account

Don't get me wrong, I like raiding. Even more so than PvP. But it's completely pointless at the moment.
    Yep raidloot is retarded.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

10+ Year Old Account

If you think everyone can be 220 after playing 65 games, you are wrong. I got 1800 at ~90 games. Some player are still 1600 after 200 games.

You are never playing alone, maybe you got lucky to have good teammates. And maybe you got lucky fighting bad teams

So, even if you are the best player in the world, it depends who is in your team and who is in your enemy team.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Congratz, you figured out my point. I don't know why you had to parrot it though.
    Because it was so cringe I had to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by reemi View Post
    If you think everyone can be 220 after playing 65 games, you are wrong. I got 1800 at ~90 games. Some player are still 1600 after 200 games.

You are never playing alone, maybe you got lucky to have good teammates. And maybe you got lucky fighting bad teams

So, even if you are the best player in the world, it depends who is in your team and who is in your enemy team.
    100% He had high geared team mates. Currently 1,6-1,8 is plagued by 40k hp arms and ret pallys. Which will out ´´skill´´ you if you are not playing one of the top 4 classes or if you dont have the same gear, which you cant have as you dont have the rating yet for it

Because it was so cringe I had to do it.
    Even more cringe is that you didn't get my point and now you are trying to not look like a fool by bashing me

Nice try to make it look like you understood it though

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Even more cringe is that you didn't get my point and now you are trying to not look like a fool by bashing me

Nice try to make it look like you understood it though
    I am not trying anything lol? it clearly seems you tried to be funny. Which wasnt sadly.

Just looking to much into a couple of words, peole on this forum lol, but ye sorry man even of you tried again it would still end up being cringe.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-04-16 at 06:18 AM.

Dark Book is a mafia game developed by me.

Quote Originally Posted by irfanyasinpro View Post
    Dark Book is a mafia game developed by me.
    LOL random plug,whats even funnier is that he didnt even give the actual complete name of the game hes adverting for /facepalm

I am not trying anything lol? it clearly seems you tried to be funny. Which wasnt sadly.

Just looking to much into a couple of words, peole on this forum lol, but ye sorry man even of you tried again it would still end up being cringe.
    You still trying to save yourself, this time you even wrote longer answer and made even less sense

U obviously mad and trying to throw insults around which is super cringe