Page 39 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Let me repeat myself now,

Where can you see "evidence" of "Coaching"
    Come on now
    It’s not even coaching. You claimed Doctor and doubled down on it when it was brought up that it didn’t make sense. Now that the Doctor died you are saying you are actually the Jr Doctor which is exactly what Foxxi did.

If you are the Jr Doctor well that’s unfortunate but you gotta make sure to actually read your rolecard so you can defend yourself when you are accused based on what you say.

You claimed Doctor, said you forgot an action when that wasn’t possible, and now the Doctor died. You are my primary sus for the day.

3+ Year Old Account
    If my Role has an ability that would kill me upon using it, I probably would've used it by now,
    No question

- - - Updated - - -

I read and write at "Grade Level", so even if I DID read it correctly, I'd still miss simething

Or maybe not. I think that psychologist probably dosen't even remember who I am
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

OK yeah I don't think a full 48 hrs is needed and if need be just to get it over and done hammer it out quickly so we can lynch crackle tomorrow

Its Wrestmania night 1 time later you'll

Cluck

- - - Updated - - -

Yoll not you'll

Stupid corrective text

7+ Year Old Account
    Well that was a shitty night for us.

Xan was highly vocal against Foxxie and turns out he was right. Scum must have seen his play as a super strong town and wanted to silence one of the loudest voices. Time to look back and see what we can find in his interactions.

- - - Updated - - -

That being said, Ive worked 29-30 hours in the last 3 days.... so Im fried. Another longish day tomorrow. Ill try to post tomorrow while working, if we are slow enough

vote: bwonsamdi

About to go to bed

Night 1 was brilliant

Wanted to put the vote out as i don't see any point in dragging this one out as it doesn't appear we'll get much done today

10+ Year Old Account
    The vote today pretty much has to be on Bwon. The only hesitation I have is I could see her making the mistake about being Jr Doc and not realizing it.

I honestly wonder if the Jr Doc claiming so they can play WIFOM mind games on if they are protecting themself or not would be a good play or not. It was a safe play for the Doc to make today if we still had both doctors. Probably too risky with us just having the Jr Doc.

Vote Bwon

The Jr Doc should protect themself tonight.

I will most likely survive the night since I'm apparently a big lynch target for some. Or is it because I am the Jr Doc and will protect myself? Or am I the Jr Doc and saying I will protect myself while instead protecting someone else? Think about that scum.

(I'm obviously not the Jr Doc.)

- - - Updated - - -

I'll be working all day tomorrow so don't expect me for the next 18+ hours.

3+ Year Old Account
    ...I have zero fucking words. Unbeliveable

I'm the back up cop, so unvote Bwon and vote Crackle who is definitely guilty.

Vote: Crackleslap

Your probably wondering why I just came out an claimed, well there is a certain thing in my role-card that will explain that and if Bwon is back up doc she should have the same as me and be able to explain her role as a back up some more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that was a shit night. Bwon pretty much is the main target for today after that flip but we are currently at L-2 I think already?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cruel2u View Post

Your probably wondering why I just came out an claimed, well there is a certain thing in my role-card that will explain that and if Bwon is back up doc she should have the same as me and be able to explain her role as a back up some more.
    Well that answers that.

Vote: Crackle

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruel2u View Post

I really don't get the 'Jr.' roles. So confusing
    I can't fucking read. Apparently I am not a "real" Doctor until the Doctor dies, and well....

- - - Updated - - -

I was a simple VT until Xanjori died, and I didn't have to confirm anything because I had an inactive abilty
    You mean this? Because I was a VT until Xan died lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Unvote

I'm not just going to jump on Crackle yet. This needs more thought and I'd like to see if Bwon can verify what Cruel is saying.

Also, our backup Doc, if not Bwon, shouldn't claim, but if Cruel isn't the Jr Cop the real Jr Cop definitely should.

Currently I believe Cruel. This day doesn't need rushed though. We need to see if Bwon can verify what Cruel is saying and also make sure this isn't another fake claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Unvote

I'm not just going to jump on Crackle yet. This needs more thought
    I don't see how this can be a scum ploy. There are no roleblockers in this game, so Cruelle can't be Bwonsamdi's scumbuddy trying to deflect from Bwon by getting another town lynched and say "I was roleblocked/redirected!". If Crackle flips town, both Cruelle and Bwon are screwed and that's game over for scum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aren't there 4 scum in total?

I believe Cruelle 100% though. Cruelle's day two posts were perfectly in line with the backup cop role.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    I don't see how this can be a scum ploy. There are no roleblockers in this game, so Cruelle can't be Bwonsamdi's scumbuddy trying to deflect from Bwon by getting another town lynched and say "I was roleblocked/redirected!". If Crackle flips town, both Cruelle and Bwon are screwed and that's game over for scum.
    No. I agree. I just needed to think it through. I'm still going to hold off on voting until Bwon can confirm what Cruelle says is in the role card. Not because I don't believe Cruelle, but because if it's not done before the lynch then Cruelle might not be around tomorrow.

3+ Year Old Account
    You guys are finally listening? Damn lol

You guys are finally listening? Damn lol
    no not really they will lynch you tomorrow, if you can't make a full claim about your abilities before mafia kill me.
    Last edited by Cruel2u; 2021-04-11 at 09:45 AM. Reason: removed they

3+ Year Old Account
    Well, I can't protect myself, only others. And I can Vote (duh). Also, I can select from a list of who's alive to Protect

- - - Updated - - -

Damn, I am really tryping my best

Well, I can't protect myself, only others. And I can Vote (duh). Also, I can select from a list of who's alive to Protect

- - - Updated - - -

Damn, I am really tryping my best
    Your role doesn't suffer from diminishing returns? I was expecting you to throw out numbers similar to my own. I suppose it's possible your role might not have diminishing returns but I highly doubt it. This is why I think town will lynch you next. Unless of course you do have diminishing returns you've not told us about.

3+ Year Old Account
    I don't think so, I can't find it anywhere in my card lol

I don't think so, I can't find it anywhere in my card lol
    Sorry Bwon, I find it to hard to believe that the restrictions you listed are the only ones. I won't be alive tomorrow so you don't have to worry about me.

Town simply can not afford to leave you alive. You are tomorrows lynch no doubt.