Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I was really, really scared that they will totally wreck it like Refunded one... but i've been watching a few streams and surpisingly looks very good.
    Some models looks odd (Amazon!), a few crashes, some had long loading screens but overall it seems to be very promising.
    Still not going to preorder tho.

Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    What are you talking about?
    I think they are referring to the way the remaster model looks. I think it's a stupid argument, nothing is sexualized in Diablo; it's never even been in any of the games as a point of contention. The model looks like Robin Wright ala Princess Bride, Forest Gump, and clearly the more recent influence of Wonder Woman.
    To which I remind people of mainly because of minimal makeup and cut to play a female warrior:

Vs how she looks around the same time, but with make up

Last edited by StillMcfuu; 2021-04-11 at 12:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    I think they are referring to the way the remaster model looks.
    This?

Looks fine to me, a weathered mature woman.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2021-04-11 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    What are you talking about?
    Read the thread and you'll know? I'm literally referring to what others have written on that page. I'm too old to get into arguments with guys that will raise a massive stink whenever a fictional female character gets a bit covered up, so that's all I have to say on the matter.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2021-04-11 at 01:06 PM.

That amazon is so butch lmao. They need to draw inspiration from the original amazon, not re-invent her

Just finished act2, overall pretty good game IMHO as a D2 Veteran from 2000.

I dont get all the hate for the amazon model. Yes i'd have made it different aswell, but in the end i'm not gonna see anything of it basically, so they could have made it woth a frog face for what it counts.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Frosteye View Post
    Got into the tech alpha today for D2R and overall very impressed. Graphics are very nice looking and give the game a very eerie feel. I like how they kept most things the same in terms of gameplay.

Since everything is so similar I wonder if they'll let regular D2 players play with the remastered folks (kind of like SC Remastered), but I'm guessing probably no?

Anyone else get in?
    I have been watching a lot of youtube videos with the alpha, and although i like it a lot and i am happy to see the remaster is gonna be nice, i really do not understand why everyone is so impressed with how the game looks.
    Is it just because people were afraid they were gonna make a mess of it?, i mean the game does not look better than pillars or div or sin 2, and i love both games, but impressive? how so?

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    I dont get all the hate for the amazon model. Yes i'd have made it different aswell, but in the end i'm not gonna see anything of it basically, so they could have made it woth a frog face for what it counts.
    the shiny new graphics allows now to zoom in on your char. dont try this with the Man-azon....

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Just because I don't need to overly sexualize women and don't need to see pixelized tits means I have a miserable existence? Get real. And yes.

- - - Updated - - -

Would be fine if we were still primal animals with no societies. I'm not saying we don't have that inner desire to reproduce. I believe that is lifes only purpose, but we have evolved past just that.

What is the point? So all you do is fuck and eat then nothing else?
    Well technically yes, that's all there is to a purpose. Otherwise you're here to do whatever the hell you feel like, whether it's bad for yourself, others, or not.

To censor is to restrict. Instead of censoring, I like to advocate sexualization of all. To act as if you're more than just an object is silly. Because you live, eat shit piss and fuck, then you die. That's all you amount to. Nothing you do in-between life and death will ever be remembered. Even the most famous are forgotten, and their contributions nullified by something else.

It's weird that people are spooked by sexual imagery in a game like Diablo. Do you also turn off blood?

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    the shiny new graphics allows now to zoom in on your char. dont try this with the Man-azon....
    And again, what changes about gameplay? Nothing. Yeah im not a fan of the model but i also know its completely irrelevant gameplay-wise.

EDIT: yes, i think amazon's face is going to be what makes my gameplay different

Last edited by Coldkil; 2021-04-12 at 07:18 AM.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

It's not really about being prudish. It's more about not needing to be overtly sexualized. It's the whole edgy boobs and blood = maturity crap from the 90-00s that isn't necessary no matter how much people try to bend over backwards to make excused for.
    Clothes are overrated.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    Yeah but you are just gonna zoom in for a second and then zoom out for playing, not really useful, it is a nice feature like being able to see what the game looked like originally on the fly but not really important.
    You can zoom in poe, sometimes i forget i can because i hardly use it.

looks nice.I was never into arpg when i was a kid 20 years ago and now i cant stop playing them.Playing last epoch till d2 is out

Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    Well technically yes, that's all there is to a purpose. Otherwise you're here to do whatever the hell you feel like, whether it's bad for yourself, others, or not.

To censor is to restrict. Instead of censoring, I like to advocate sexualization of all. To act as if you're more than just an object is silly. Because you live, eat shit piss and fuck, then you die. That's all you amount to. Nothing you do in-between life and death will ever be remembered. Even the most famous are forgotten, and their contributions nullified by something else.
    Never claimed to be special. We just don't need to be treateing nor expecting to be treated as objects since we
    no longer need to live as if reproducing is the only thing worth living for.

Never claimed to be special. We just don't need to be treateing nor expecting to be treated as objects since we
    no longer need to live as if reproducing is the only thing worth living for.
    Like I said, you're here to live however you want and that's that. But on a grander scale, you're truly only here to reproduce. We are objects.

Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    Like I said, you're here to live however you want and that's that. But on a grander scale, you're truly only here to reproduce. We are objects.
    And again, you are free to live here however you want. Treating others just as object today won't get you very far.

And again, you are free to live here however you want. Treating others just as object today won't get you very far.
    Yet, it's all we ever do as we all have nothing but interior motives to everything. Even relationships.

Bodies are bodies. Treat them as such. A bunch of video game pixels isn't harming anybody. Hell, it isn't even objectifying. Get over yourself

10+ Year Old Account
    I had fun in the alpha and was hoping to discuss it but yeesh what a useless toxic thread you guys birthed here.
    /s

Most people that played alpha: OMG! It's great, how smooth gameplay and good looking visuals! And that switch on the fly so you can compare orginal with new version!

MMOChamp: OMG dat Amazon face! RUINED!

Like WTF?