View Poll Results: Anyone here got the COVID-19 vaccine which one?

Voters
80. This poll is closed
  • Pfizer

37 46.25%
  • Moderna

15 18.75%
  • Johnson & Johnson

4 5.00%
  • Astra Zeneca

9 11.25%
  • Sputnik V

2 2.50%
  • Demon Se*** (other)

1 1.25%
  • Not getting it my body will adapt

12 15.00%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Still none here... as it looks now: somewhere next year. Netherlands is retardly slow in giving them.

Will keel over from the high levels of stress before i get my jab I think.

I got J&J because I don't want my DNA altered and I could only be bothered to spend 2 hours standing in line wearing a stuffy mask once. No way I would've done so again for a second shot. Had no side effects whatsoever.

7+ Year Old Account
    Gonna get Sputnik V next week
    My uncle just did sputnik, no side effects, seems to be good vaccine

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    I got J&J because I don't want my DNA altered and I could only be bothered to spend 2 hours standing in line wearing a stuffy mask once. No way I would've done so again for a second shot. Had no side effects whatsoever.
    That's... not what any Covid-19 vaccine does. Or any vaccine, anywhere, I'd imagine.
    Last edited by Santti; 2021-04-12 at 06:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

10+ Year Old Account
    All the vaccines literally do the same thing. The difference is how they trigger a response. They get cells to recreate the spike of the virus by providing the genetic blueprint to a cell. JJ uses a vector virus to deliver that matter, mRNA vaccines are just the genetic material suspended in a lipid. Its like buying the physical copy of a game vs a digital download, you get the game either way.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    No wonder you're the way you are.
    His approval of incest is really making more and more sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can confirm my DNA was altered - I suddenly stopped liking my WoW character's transmog I loved for years after taking second shot. Clearly my mind has been DNA altered by the vaccine, that's the most reasonable explanation.

10+ Year Old Account
    That’s not how this works. That’s not how any vaccines work.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Posted in the other thread bt Pacox;

Arrogant to quote meself, but sometimes... I can be that way.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Can confirm my DNA was altered - I suddenly stopped liking my WoW character's transmog I loved for years after taking second shot. Clearly my mind has been DNA altered by the vaccine, that's the most reasonable explanation.
    I'm still waiting for my second Moderna vaccine, I hope it doesn't alter my DNA too so I stop liking transmog and mounts and WoW and bacon. I love bacon so much ;(
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2021-04-12 at 10:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got both Pfizer shots with barely any side effects. Sore arm was it.
    Princesses can kill knights to rescue dragons.

umm you are a fucking obvious troll since you know it doesn't alter your DNA and almost all vaccinations are done by appointment so there is no 2 hour line to wait in. unless you stood in a standby line, then its your own fault for not booking one.

Sad part is there are people who will believe this bullshit.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

First shot of AZ 2 weeks ago. Chills and sore muscles for 48 hours and sore arm for a few days. My wife had headaches for a 24h. We will be able to travel without quarantine and visit family in a week with just a quick test, so overall really happy.
    We are in our mid 30s.

Quote Originally Posted by UnderwoodSebastian View Post
    I got Astra Zeneca shoot, and after that, they started talking about how bad it is...
    I got it like literally at the same time news hit about the possible link to clots confirmed. Would have taken it regardless, still not something you might wanna hear about your vaccine, though.

Hitting the brakes on J&J.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Hitting the brakes on J&J.
    shame from what i read its what 6 out of how many...10-15 million? A lower instance of clots in people being vaccinated then people hospitalized with covid....

isn't it also being reported that its a lower % then occurs naturally in the general population?

its just a move that is going to give fuel to the freaking nut cases out there.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

5+ Year Old Account
    Since we already have a Covid thread, please continue there.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."