Night Fae campaign

Ysera ABSOLUTELY refuses to give me the next part of the Night Fae Campaign (Daughter of the Night Warrior).

I've finished the first part.
    I'm Renown level 13.
    I've finished Explorer of Ardenweald.
    I'm Honored with the Wild Hunt.
    I've unlocked the command table, gained a couple of new companions and had a few adventures.
    I've rescued Baine from Torghast-- which isn't even part of the campaign but something totally unconnected.

Ysera ABSOLUTELY refuses to give me the next part of the Night Fae Campaign.

WHAT am I missing??!

Wowhead only says I need to be renown level 5 and have finished the first part of the campaign. I've done that and so much more.
    Last edited by HollyCarp; 2021-04-13 at 01:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HollyCarp View Post
    Ysera ABSOLUTELY refuses to give me the next part of the Night Fae Campaign (Daughter of the Night Warrior).

I've finished the first part.
    I'm Renown level 13.
    I've finished Explorer of Ardenweald.
    I'm Honored with the Wild Hunt.
    I've unlocked the command table, gained a couple of new companions and had a few adventures.
    I've rescued Baine from Torghast-- which isn't even part of the campaign but something totally unconnected.

Ysera ABSOLUTELY refuses to give me the next part of the Night Fae Campaign.

WHAT am I missing??!

Wowhead only says I need to be renown level 5 and have finished the first part of the campaign. I've done that and so much more.
    The game is pretty straightforward with this.
    You check your campaign status and it tells you where you are at.

If I remember correctly (did this on 3 chars so far) you rescure Baine and then unlock the Runecarver and that concludes your "Torghast" campaign chapter.
    After that you simply follow the main-story exclamation mark.

Yeah, when in doubt work your way through the campaign quests, even if they seem unrelated (torghast intro).
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

I know you do need to do the torghast intro to progress the campaign, has Bolvar got a quest for you to grab?

The usual go-to sources (Wowhead, Wowpedia et al) do not say that Daughter of the Night Warrior is the THIRD campaign chapter, not the second. I thought Torghast was entirely separate from the covenant campaigns. There's a separate thread on this board about all the many different currencies you have to juggle. I think it's getting to be the same way with quests. I even filed a support ticket and they sent me a canned response full of hilariously useless info. I understand they have a backlog, but come on-- they can do better than THAT (if they really wanted to).

Anyway, long story short-- I finished the first layer of Soulforges in Torghast, got the quest item I needed for Bolvar, and now Ysera has (finally) given me the Daughter of the Night Warrior Campaign. And I'm bushed.

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

Holly C.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NabyBro View Post
    If I remember correctly (did this on 3 chars so far) you rescure Baine and then unlock the Runecarver and that concludes your "Torghast" campaign chapter.
    After that you simply follow the main-story exclamation mark.
    Actually, it's where you do the first layer of Soulforges and recover a quest item. the quest name is Explore Torghast.
    Runecarver is where you learn to craft Legendary items.

The usual go-to sources (Wowhead, Wowpedia et al) do not say that Daughter of the Night Warrior is the THIRD campaign chapter, not the second. I thought Torghast was entirely separate from the covenant campaigns. There's a separate thread on this board about all the many different currencies you have to juggle. I think it's getting to be the same way with quests. I even filed a support ticket and they sent me a canned response full of hilariously useless info. I understand they have a backlog, but come on-- they can do better than THAT (if they really wanted to).

Anyway, long story short-- I finished the first layer of Soulforges in Torghast, got the quest item I needed for Bolvar, and now Ysera has (finally) given me the Daughter of the Night Warrior Campaign. And I'm bushed.

Holly C.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, it's where you do the first layer of Soulforges and recover a quest item. the quest name is Explore Torghast.
    https://www.wowhead.com/quest=59179/...rrior#comments

The wowhead comments say everything the above posters have been saying

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Yeah you have to do the quick Torghast detour to rescue Baine and aid the Runecarver regardless of Covenant and renown.

- - - Updated - - -

Holly C.

- - - Updated - - -

"They can do better", well erm... If you'd bothered to look in your quest log, you'd have noticed that the Torghast quests were filed under the campaign tab so...

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Holly C.

- - - Updated - - -

I know what the Runecarver is, mate.

I have no idea why you need a wowhead guide when you can just look at your quest log. It clearly states in-game what your campaign progres is and what you need to do.

Holly C.

- - - Updated - - -

What currency do you have to juggle?

The quest overview always tells you what you have to do next... did this on a few characters and i didn't even look what i was doing. I just looked in the window and did what was told there. Can't be easier...

Quote Originally Posted by NabyBro View Post
    I know what the Runecarver is, mate.

I have no idea why you need a wowhead guide when you can just look at your quest log. It clearly states in-game what your campaign progres is and what you need to do.
    I do think the Torghast stuff feels "disconnected" as the OP said and it doesn't actually tell you it's part of what you need to do.

Outside of that, not sure why the OP is being a jerk to everyone.