Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    All they have said about it is that 1. It would come after the first raid, and that 2. It would not be from the second raid. So really we don't know much more than that it won't come in this patch.
    Yeah, I was just wondering if there was an update on this topic during Blizzconline. If we just have the announcement from last year right before / around Shadowlands launch, I'm not sure how valid that still is.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Put me down as someone who didn't particularly care for Legion's story outside of some class campaigns. Surumar was pretty good. Other than that: eeeehhhhh.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and way to waste Tichondrius in that expansion. Always thought the guy was calm, cool, and calculating as hell in WC3 and he was turned into another generic EVULZ guy as a quick raid boss.
    Last edited by GR8GODZILLAGOD; 2021-04-12 at 08:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GR8GODZILLAGOD View Post
    Put me down as someone who didn't particularly care for Legion's story outside of some class campaigns. Surumar was pretty good. Other than that: eeeehhhhh.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and way to waste Tichondrius in that expansion. Always thought the guy was calm, cool, and calculating as hell in WC3 and he was turned into another generic EVULZ guy as a quick raid boss.
    The same calculating guy that Illidan wiped the floor with? Yeah uhhh don't put Tichondrius on some epic pedestal, cause he wasn't some epic badass that did a lot of shit, he stayed behind the scenes of the Scourge campaign. And yes people who generally are with the Legion are evil, so.... deal with it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well RIP to the "Runeforger is the Primus" theories.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Well RIP to the "Runeforger is the Primus" theories.
    Could be a flashback or restoration. (datamined empty primus helm https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...60/unknown.png)
    Last edited by rainhard; 2021-04-13 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rainhard View Post
    Could be a flashback or restoration. (datamined empty primus helm https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...60/unknown.png)
    Doubt it's a flashback. Primus looks old here.

- - - Updated - - -

The statues showcase him being young, at the very least.

JasonTest Kalimdor
    It's happening. 10.0 Azeroth revamp confirmed.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    It's happening. 10.0 Azeroth revamp confirmed.
    I will just say "Siege of Stormwind."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I will just say "Siege of Stormwind."
    Not happening. Stormwind isn't built to serve as a raid. Look at it, it's too cramped up, too many small streets and alleys, and very few big open areas. Orgrimmar made more sense as a raid because it's much more open as a city. Same thing for Dazar'alor.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Renown 80.
    Oh no.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account
    Stormwind isn't built to serve as a raid.

I don't believe in a revamp until I see it but this argument is silly. If Blizzard wanted a Stormwind raid they would make it so. It being narrow in some parts isn't a limitation. Blizzard knows how to make a raid.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Renown 80.
    Oh no.
    You act as if we hadn't known about that for weeks already.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I don't believe in a revamp until I see it but this argument is silly. If Blizzard wanted a Stormwind raid they would make it so. It being narrow in some parts isn't a limitation. Blizzard knows how to make a raid.
    No, that's exactly how it works, Stormwind clearly isn't envisioned as a raid. It has nothing to do with Blizzard's ability to make a raid. At best the raid would only take place in the very open areas like the Harbor (which was already featured in SoO), the Cathedral Square, or the Keep, but that's it.

It's not exactly a secret that raids are purposefully designed with big, open areas and large corridors in mind. Visit the streets of Stormwind in-game and you'll realize that they aren't fit for a raid.

It's been like 8 years already, Siege of Stormwind isn't happening.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Renown 80.
    Oh no.
    Why are you surprised?

And just because it expands to 80 doesn't mean that things like flying and the like will be all the way at the end. I mean, we finish the initial covenant campaign like what, halfway through? And we're supposed to get the mount and flying after the campaign is completed.

I think I just saw sylvanas death animation in the files but that never means that they'll die. it might just be a defeat animation. nothing is there though
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Stormwind as a raid makes a lot of sense. The final raid will take place on Azeroth, Icecrown and Stormwind. It’s just the Alliance version of Siege of Orgrimmar and it would be ironic if Garrosh would have anything to do with it.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    View from Oribos is something I expected to see AFTER raid.

Balance got nerfed into the ground. shocker
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."