• Zovaal

45 13.85%
  • Arthas

18 5.54%
  • Ysera

5 1.54%
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    after looking at the other spoilers. Tyrande is out of the running.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I don't think it's going to happen, but I really want a parody machinima of it.
    The raid lays defeated. Sylvanas laughs as she starts villain monologuing about how she wields the true power of Death.
    Suddenly, she falls the ground, dead

Godfrey, envoy of the First Ones emerges from the remnants of Torghast, gun in hand. He looks at the party and says:

"You know what we face. Now mortals, follow me into the abyss"
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    So two Horde cities (org and Dazar'alor) have been raided, two former Warchiefs (Garrosh and Sylvanas) will have been raided ... with just Jaina for the Alliance.
    Uhm... Did you forget Mekkatorque?

We need Arthas, Godfrey and Dar'Khan during this raid. The only ones who could at least harm Sylvanas.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    We're just less than 6 days away from finding out who delivers the defeating/killing blow* to the second most iconic WoW character to yet exist.
    You're a sylvannas fan boy we get it, but just because you WANT her to be the "Second most iconic wow character to exist" doesn't mean she is.

Arthas is far more iconic, so is Thrall, Gul'dan, Deathwing, Sargeras, Kil'jaeden, I could keep going. Just because Blizzard is on this "YARRR FEMALE STRONG MEN DUM" train, doesn't mean Sylvannas is anything but a poorly written character.

Typical Sylvanas. "Can't beat the enemy? Just destroy literally everything, that will work!!"

This clown is so obnoxious, kill her already.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by OokOok View Post
    You're a sylvannas fan boy we get it, but just because you WANT her to be the "Second most iconic wow character to exist" doesn't mean she is.

Arthas is far more iconic, so is Thrall, Gul'dan, Deathwing, Sargeras, Kil'jaeden, I could keep going. Just because Blizzard is on this "YARRR FEMALE STRONG MEN DUM" train, doesn't mean Sylvannas is anything but a poorly written character.
    Your icon list stopped at Thrall. I would indeed say Arthas>Thrall>Sylvanas>Illidan>Jaina

Sylvanas and Jaina have been poster faces so hard lately. Especially Sylvanas, having been the face of so many expansions in a row now.

First with the Legion cinematic, her BFA shenanigans, and now SL. Hate her or not, god knows I certainly do, she's still an icon. You can't deny that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    So... *rubs tip of blade*
    Sylvanas is the final boss of 9.1. There's one big question everyone seems to be ignoring if this does happen...

Who's going to land the killing blow if she does die and how does WoW go on with their 2nd most famous and most iconic female character gone?

Mod Edit: Don't use giant fonts in this fashion.
    She's not dying, she has a massive following and Blizzard knows this. Countless players have claimed to quit if she dies, myself included. If she does die, it will be a redemption arc, saving us somehow. But she isn't dying, and if she dies, say bye to half the playerbase.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Council View Post
    after looking at the other spoilers. Tyrande is out of the running.
    why? I'm curious
    WoW players are all trash? M+ leavers? Pug raid fails? You don't have stuff to do? WoW has become a solo player game for you? People don't talk anymore? Everyone's toxic? I have a simple solution, just for you!
    Get social. Join a guild.

As far as I remember they once said at QnA that she wont die as raid boss so I highly doubt she is even going to die. Either she escapes at 10% or she turns sides. If they dont want to say goodbye to a lot of players then they better not kill her.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Sylvanas won't be going anywhere, she is setup for inevitable Void Lord expansion as WoW version of Kerrigan.

She will get same deal as Azshara, where we defeat her, but won't actually kill and instead cut a deal of some sort or will be forced to do so due to circumstances.
    That sounds too predictable, and predictably stupid.. so we know its likely what will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    But she isn't dying, and if she dies, say bye to half the playerbase.
    I high doubt anything removely close to half the playerbase will quit if Sylvanas dies. In general I have a hard time believing many will quit because of a character dying in World of Warcraft. Sure you will always have the oddball player that is adamant about it. But I doubt Blizzard wpuld be able to meassure it in their MAU callings. (Assuming they'd even report the MAU of Retail obviously)

That said - I always thought Blizzard would make her into the Kerrigan of WoW and it would not surprise me in any way if it happened

Quote Originally Posted by Yuli View Post
    why? I'm curious
    She gets hurt trying to push back Sylvanas and the mawsworn when they attack ardenweald.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Nosnogard View Post
    I high doubt anything removely close to half the playerbase will quit if Sylvanas dies. In general I have a hard time believing many will quit because of a character dying in World of Warcraft. Sure you will always have the oddball player that is adamant about it. But I doubt Blizzard wpuld be able to meassure it in their MAU callings. (Assuming they'd even report the MAU of Retail obviously)

That said - I always thought Blizzard would make her into the Kerrigan of WoW and it would not surprise me in any way if it happened

I've already quit because of what they did to Sylvanas. At this point they are just dancing on her grave. Along with the entire forsaken and nightelf race. I doubt anyone at this point doesn't have the stomach to deal with w/e they throw out next.

Death means nothing anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by PixelFox View Post
    It never did

Quote Originally Posted by PixelFox View Post
    It hasn't meant anything at least since TBC with Kael'Thas reappearence at MGT

Quote Originally Posted by Odinfrost View Post
    Uhm... Did you forget Mekkatorque?
    I did.

So two Alliance racial leaders (wait, is/was Jaina a racial leader?) vs two former Warchiefs, two Horde territories to zero Alliance.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Didn't want to make a new thread but here's clips of the boss fight:

"You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

We spent months searching every inch of Azeroth for any sign of Sylvanas, only to learn that my sister has crossed into the realm of the dead.

<Alleria's eyes narrow.>

How fitting.

Though I long to join the hunt for her, right now my place is here. The Alliance must rebuild its strength, and I will aid Turalyon in that effort.

But when the time comes, I will see Sylvanas answer for what she had done.
    So this was a lie (i.e. bad writing then). I see Jaina (what a surprise). I see Thrall (what a surprise). I see Anduin (what a surprise). I see the Arbiter. I don't see Alleria.

Such disrespectful writing honestly, even Old Emma the walking fossil had enough time and energy to go to Oribos, but evidently Alleria can't do that. Blizzard hates Void Elves so much!!
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!