Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Patch 9.1.0 PTR - New Items, Models, Glasses, Encounter Journal, Shoulder Transmog

Patch 9.1.0 PTR - New Items
    The first Patch 9.1 build added hundreds of new items. You can see all of the new items in Patch 9.1 on the WoWDB PTR site and we've highlighted some of the interesting ones below.

Patch 9.1.0 PTR - New Glasses
    The first Patch 9.1 build added new cosmetic glasses!

Patch 9.1.0 PTR - Sanctum of Domination Encounter Journal
    The first Patch 9.1 build added the Sanctum of Domination encounter journal. The first 8 bosses drop item level 213/226/239/252 loot and the last 2 drop item level 220/233/246/259 loot depending on difficulty.

• The Tarragrue - [PH] The Tarragrue crushes intruders before dissolving once more into the mists of Torghast.
    • The Eye of the Jailer - [PH] Long ago, Odyn traded his eye to Mueh'zala to glimpse into the Shadowlands, and long since the Jailer has twisted that eye to his own ends, to maintain sight on his sadistic domain of torment.
    • The Nine
    • Remnant of Ner'zhul - Encased in shadowsteel, this lost soul spends its eternity in torment.
    • Soulrender Dormazain - Soulrender Dormazain serves the Painsmith, tasked to extract potent Anima stores from hellaciously brutish captives of Torghast to serve as fuel for the Jailer's armies. Step inside the Vessel of Torment with Dormazain as he goes to work on Garrosh Hellscream, former Warchief of the True Iron Horde.
    • Painsmith Raznal
    • Guardian of the First Ones
    • Fatescribe Roh-Kalo - Once a fatescribe entrusted with Korthia's countless secrets, the Mawsworn seized Roh-Kalo and bound him to the Jailer's will. With Torghast's power at his disposal, Roh-Kalo seeks to author a new fate for the Shadowlands.
    • Kel'Thuzad - The nafarious Kel'Thuzad awaits at the end of the soul stream where the lich is able to draw power from an unlimited well. All his schemes and machinations have led to this final confrontation, where he has plotted your ultimate demise.
    • Sylvanas Windrunner - Players battle Sylvanas atop Torghast, while spanning the In Between, and finally atop the convergence of the Shadowlands itself

Patch 9.1.0 PTR - Separate Shoulder Transmog
    The long wait to mix and match different shouder visuals is finally over in Patch 9.1.

Patch 9.1.0 PTR - Build 38312 Models
    The first Patch 9.1 build added lots of interesting models, including some mounts and heroes.

Last edited by chaud; 2021-04-14 at 08:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kel'thuzad's ncounter better begin with him telling us; "I told you, my death would mean little."

Is that an Infinite Dragonflgiht Pirate Captain?

Blizzard really needs to find someone who can actually do hair in this engine. Poor Uther, man

The shoulder transmog stuff is cool, now they should do the same for gloves/bracers.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    Blizzard really needs to find someone who can actually do hair in this engine. Poor Uther, man
    Hair looks particularly bad on Human Males in general.

I gender swapped my Paladin to a Human Female after the model updates came out.

Ah, the shoulders, that's great! Finally I can mog one shoulder to something small, so it doesn't clip with my quiver, and still get a nice big one on the other shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by Matsumotto View Post
    The shoulder transmog stuff is cool, now they should do the same for gloves/bracers.
    Why they did not do it already with this update boggles my mind.

Glasses transmog I bet are based on armor types too! Drop only from Mythic Raids on the last secret boss in the new raid??!?

oh my gaaaawd! finally, seperate shoulder mogs <3

FINALLY I can have some glasses!?

FUCK YEAH updated Boar model AND THEY DIDN'T JUST SLAP THE WOD BOAR ONTO IT!!!

Another step towards a full world revamp, made.

I like the shoulder transmog. But what happens to sets that have different models for each shoulder? Can I mog the same one in both sides?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunderella View Post
    I like the shoulder transmog. But what happens to sets that have different models for each shoulder? Can I mog the same one in both sides?
    Not at the moment. Asymmetrical shoulders don't allow you to, say, transmog the left shoulder on both right and left shoulder. This just allows you to transmog each shoulder separately.

It's a shame too. There's some great asymmetrical shoulders that I'd love to transmog in a symmetrical fashion. But let's see, they might change it in the future. It used to be the case for fist weapons as well that they were locked to either main hand or off hand, but Blizzard eventually fixed it by simply mirroring them.
    Last edited by Unlimited Power; 2021-04-14 at 12:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

That wolf serpent mount is hideous ugh.

Is that Ner'zhul? Look how they massacred my boy...

I remember the separate shoulder transmog being datamined like a year or more before Shadowlands even came out. Was disappointed when it wasn't added in. Hopefully they get it this time

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Is that Ner'zhul? Look how they massacred my boy...
    MMOC is missing geosets for some reason. He's fully decked out in armor on wowhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    MMOC is missing geosets for some reason. He's fully decked out in armor on wowhead.
    Still, seeing him reduced to a Marrowgar like monstrosity only to serve as yet another minor boss encounter... What a mess. And here I thought WoD's portrayal of the character made him look pathetic.
    The absolute state of Warcraft lore in 2021:
    Kyrians: We need to keep chucking people into the Maw because it's our job.
    Also Kyrians: Why is the Maw growing stronger despite all our efforts?

We better get an Uther and Jaina reunion

Quote Originally Posted by socialmaker View Post
    That wolf serpent mount is hideous ugh.
    I like the Falcor/Falkor. "Yeeaaa" Some people say it looks more like Haku and I can agree with that statement. Do I think it's the best covenant mount out of the bunch? Not really.. everyone has different tastes. I still don't mind the little guy.