Page 44 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    The same way you'd defend yourself if you were a VT in every other game you've played. I really don't buy this argument from someone who has been around as long as you. I can't imagine that defense was to just not post and do what you normally do as town. The same thing you say every game about not posting early but you are an extremely good end game player, which I know to be true.

There has been none of that this game, sir scum.
    Like I said. Pretty much every train has been worthless for info. And I also literally suck at defending myself as a VT.

3+ Year Old Account
    Hey Mod, what's the curret Vote Count? Please and thank you
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have another theory I am looking into.

Bwon, did you protect Cruelle last night?

3+ Year Old Account
    I did, yes. And she;s still here so I did good right?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am looking into last night's missed NK. I think it was obvious that Cruelle was going to be protected. I don't think a team of two active veterans makes that mistake last night. Therefore I am starting to wonder if Rioriel is one of the mafia. The other mafia could make that mistake if they didn't have someone to bounce kill target ideas off of.

- - - Updated - - -

Right before the day ended I made sure to say to protect Cruelle. Was the decision target Cruelle made by someone who wasn't around at end of day?

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Strikered has been suspicious this game and so have you. I'd suggest you are more likely to be scum than Strikered. Cru is very obviously town and I will take her word that Strikered is not scum. I haven't played with him or you enough to have a firm read either way.
    I don't usually make a point of fighting people's corners (in seven years of playing mafia I can tell you I've done it a handful of times) so when I do, it's because I'm right.

The only problem I have with Strikered is when there is a SK in the game. He plays SK's like he is town and if we had one in this game my read on him would be very different. Sadly Strikered will have to change his game up if he doesn't want me to be able to read him so quickly. Strikered is definitely town.

Anyone going after Strikered automatically goes on my scummy list.

@Strikered seem to remember saving your ass in a previous game too. You cured my poison which confirmed your role but I couldn't put a target on you in the thread by outing you and I had to really defend you. Can't even find that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Right before the day ended I made sure to say to protect Cruelle. Was the decision target Cruelle made by someone who wasn't around at end of day?
    Could be the mafia just not willing to put up with WIFOM and wanting to guarantee that the cop dies within 2 days. If they took a shot at Cruelle last night and it was blocked, no biggie they get Cruelle for sure the next night. But if they WIFOMed and didn't shoot last night, and then shot tonight and it was blocked, then that is pretty bad for scum because the next day Cruelle can release all investigation results and the scum will get cornered by process of elimination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Could be the mafia just not willing to put up with WIFOM and wanting to guarantee that the cop dies within 2 days. If they took a shot at Cruelle last night and it was blocked, no biggie they get Cruelle for sure the next night. But if they WIFOMed and didn't shoot last night, and then shot tonight and it was blocked, then that is pretty bad for scum because the next day Cruelle can release all investigation results and the scum will get cornered by process of elimination.
    I guess it's a calculated move since it doesn't give us another mislynch. We still have 3 of those left. I'm not sure that's the route I would have gone though. I think it's obvious the fairly new player was going to follow the towns lead and protect Cruelle.

Well, that's why I tossed it out there. Get another opinion to think this thru.

I am looking into last night's missed NK. I think it was obvious that Cruelle was going to be protected. I don't think a team of two active veterans makes that mistake last night. Therefore I am starting to wonder if Rioriel is one of the mafia. The other mafia could make that mistake if they didn't have someone to bounce kill target ideas off of.
    I like the point you make here. Going on this, that would exclude you, Strikered and Listo from targeting me for sure in my opinion. What worries me is that your voting one of the people who wouldn't target me and is my strongest town read.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruel2u View Post
    I like the point you make here. Going on this, that would exclude you, Strikered and Listo from targeting me for sure in my opinion. What worries me is that your voting one of the people who wouldn't target me and is my strongest town read.
    If my target was gaining traction I'd have backed off by now. I'm not as convinced as you are but the fact that you are convinced that he is town is enough for me now. The vote was to get a reaction out of someone I am suspicious of. I'm not sure there is even enough time for that.

Vote Strikered

This is somewhat of a guess based on Foxxi buddying up to him. This vote is on the assumption that he is the GF.

Marack is another option.

You'll have to convince me to vote for Listo because I don't see it.
    Look I think it would be a massive dumbass move of mine to put myself at the wrong end of a town train, if I was playing GF I would not have changed my vote at all day 1 as I believe a no lynch hurts town(which at one point was a possibility so it would have better for me to not to act at all) in hindsight yes we still would of had the cop but no lynch gives town no info to work from and nothing to discuss, and since there has been so little to discuss this game, hence there was a chickenshit load of fluff day 1.

Im also a little surprised that you would be fooled by the play foxxi made by clearing me, perhaps I give you more credit than you deserve. Its almost Mafia guidebook stuff, if you're going down as Mafia ensure you take down town with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post
    Look I think it would be a massive dumbass move of mine to put myself at the wrong end of a town train, if I was playing GF I would not have changed my vote at all day 1 as I believe a no lynch hurts town(which at one point was a possibility so it would have better for me to not to act at all) in hindsight yes we still would of had the cop but no lynch gives town no info to work from and nothing to discuss, and since there has been so little to discuss this game, hence there was a chickenshit load of fluff day 1.

Im also a little surprised that you would be fooled by the play foxxi made by clearing me, perhaps I give you more credit than you deserve. Its almost Mafia guidebook stuff, if you're going down as Mafia ensure you take down town with you.
    I actually said that right after she cleared you. I read it as her buddying up to a town. Your day one vote, which I think you should have known better, combined with a few smaller things in the ensuing days made me want to get a reaction out of you with my vote. As of my last post I didn't think there was enough time in the day for that to happen.

unvote

Rioriel may get my vote. It's not a policy lynch vote. It would be based on the theory I previously presented.

If my target was gaining traction I'd have backed off by now. I'm not as convinced as you are but the fact that you are convinced that he is town is enough for me now. The vote was to get a reaction out of someone I am suspicious of. I'm not sure there is even enough time for that.
    The other side of the coin here on your point of there being no kill last night. I felt you, Strikered and Listo wouldn't target me. So that kind of puts the spot light on Val, Marack, Rioriel and maybe Claws. Though I have a town lean on Claws, its not as solid as the read on Strikered as I know I'm not wrong about Strikered. It probably for me comes down to Val, Marack and Rioriel.

Vote: Marack

I could vote Val/Rioriel/Listo or Krayzy.

If there is one veteran of the two left who wasn't around and didn't submit the kill and came back to late- then were hanging everything on that one outcome which we shouldn't do. Hence why I'm ok with lynching Listo too.

Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post

This is adorable assuming no1 else would of switched to not get a no lynch and your the savior gtfo

- - - Updated - - -

Part of the reason i think strikered is scum is the fake claim as every1 and thier mother usually takes foxxis word like its law and then her flipping scum every1 is gunna assume shes smart enough not to give a teammate a inno which she is but on the other hand if she knows how ppl will react it would be easy for her to do the opposite and basically make 1 scum look "super town" early.

- - - Updated - - -

Also the chicken posting is getting really annoying

- - - Updated - - -

This post is gunna screw me in other games but scum claws only posts about 15 post count and town claws doesnt stfu

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    Also the chicken posting is getting really annoying
    Yeah well at least its chicken pics, could be dick pics then you would be sorry.

This post is gunna screw me in other games but scum claws only posts about 15 post count and town claws doesnt stfu
    Everyone has tells to their play and we can trust this right up till you change the style of your game. Like you Strikered has not changed his style that's how I know he is town.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruel2u View Post
    Yeah well at least its chicken pics, could be dick pics then you would be sorry.

Everyone has tells to their play and we can trust this right up till you change the style of your game. Like you Strikered has not changed his style that's how I know he is town.
    Dick picks sound like a mod ban so thats a non issue to me lol and im sorry i just dont see him as town a veteran player would beable to do exactly what you said just to be "town" but hey we can go after others by all means

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

I am on board for a Listo/Marack lynch today. Rioriel can wait, in my opinion until tomorrow. If Krayzy isn’t one of the scum I’m betting those two are. The only other possible one, would be Val imo, but Val has been pretty Val this game.

- - - Updated - - -

Dick picks sound like a mod ban so thats a non issue to me lol and im sorry i just dont see him as town a veteran player would beable to do exactly what you said just to be "town" but hey we can go after others by all means
    Gotta trust people sometimes. I’ll trust our Jr Cop who says they have a good read on Strike.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote Marack

Don't know if I will be around when day ends. I'm okay with my vote ending here though.

I have no idea what your saying. Trust my reads or don't trust them up to you.

I’ll join you two.

Unvote

Vote: Marack

He said he’d come back and post and did not deliver. I’m good with this.