Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post

What about Nathanos tho

Apparently a trinket Sylvanas drops has his soul.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    "Completely different design" - lol. They even have the same mailboxes:
    That doesn't really strike me as odd, I don't think the Attendants need mail in the first place, it would strike me as something the Brokers set up for us.

And I don't see that much similarity, myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    And I don't see that much similarity, myself.
    Colors, shapes, design, open spaces - how can someone not see the striking similarities?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Colors, shapes, design, open spaces - how can someone not see the striking similarities?
    Colors seem at least somewhat different, and the shapes do too from the browsing of the video I've done. And open spaces? Really?

Oribos always struck me as a structure where I'm generally much smaller in size than its intended resident(s) (in most areas, anyway), but I don't really get that with the Broker city.

Both cities look almost identical. Sure, there are some twists and tweaks, but the general design is basically the same for both cities.
    The First Ones made Oribos, and the Veiled Market was made by the Brokers. The Brokers were likely inspired by the First Ones, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Apparently a trinket Sylvanas drops has his soul.
    I can't wait to disenchant him.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

“Apparently a trinket Sylvanas drops has his soul.”

You mean...

I GET TO HOLD NATHANOS’ SIMP ASS IN THE PALM OF MY HAND? LET’S GOOOO!!!

Also it makes sense that alot of stuff inside oribos looks like in the broker dungeon. The watchers have absolutely no need for all these things, they just allowed the brokers to set up shop there so they can aid/milk us mortals. That also explains the mail boxes.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I can't wait to disenchant him.
    Hah!

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post

You mean...

I am a little disappointed we can't fight him again and actually take him out for good but it is a pretty decent ending for him (well, not from his perspective anyway...)

Anyways, just saw mention on reddit that apparently they re-recorded lines for Kael'thas with a new voice actor, even re-recording lines for Tempest Keep an Magisters' Terrace. As for why, I recall hearing some allegations about him in recent months (and longer-term, had heard he's difficult to work with in general, though that on its own wouldn't be reason to go and re-record everything).

You mean...

I only saw the one with the Saurfang soul. What is the one for Nathanos called?
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Seems I was mistaken (or rather, the person I saw post elsewhere about the trinket was mistaken), as looking at Sylvanas' drops, there's only the Saurfang trinket.

My bad!

Man I hope there are more sets coming with this patch. The covenant sets are underwhelming as hell (except maybe necro), why can't blizz do a cool venthy'r trenchcoat for once?

Doesn't help that the raid sets are just the legendary sets from launch, which were kind of hit or miss for me (cloth / mail was good, leather / plate was bad).

I mean this is basically Oribos with a lil bit more details and design aspects. So, did the Brokers build Oribos or did someone else build Oribos and Tazavesh? Because the same architectural style is undeniable.
    First Ones made Oribos. Brokers likely made their veiled market. Though, 2 things like happened:

1. Maybe the First Ones made it?

Or 2. The Brokers were heavily inspired by the First Ones.

You don't say. The Broker mailboxes in Oribos look exactly the same as Broker mailboxes elsewhere? Well, i'll be!

In case you hadn't noticed, nearly everything that isn't directly attached to Oribos or an attendant is brought there by the Brokers.

Both cities look almost identical. Sure, there are some twists and tweaks, but the general design is basically the same for both cities.
    You have a very strange idea of identical. Oribos has a lot of straight lines and right angles everywhere, the Broker style is far more rounded.
    The general design isn't even remotely similar. Oribos is not a city at all, it's a traveling hub that was jury rigged to have some ameneties for its current mortal guests... by the Brokers. Tazavesh looks much more like an actual city with distinct buildings, and vastly different from Oribos that is actually just one single giant structure.

It is a completely different design and it doesn't even look remotely similar, unless your idea of similar is "is a structure and has doors".

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    This is someone I did NOT expect to ever see again.
    Why is this guy in super hell? He's just a Scarlet priest who was a dick to his daughter.
    The absolute state of Warcraft lore in 2021:
    Kyrians: We need to keep chucking people into the Maw because it's our job.
    Also Kyrians: Why is the Maw growing stronger despite all our efforts?

First Ones made Oribos. Brokers likely made their veiled market. Though, 2 things like happened:

1. Maybe the First Ones made it?

Or 2. The Brokers were heavily inspired by the First Ones.
    My take is 3. Nyel is seriously overplaying similarities and completely ignoring all the differences.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Seems it's just the Saurfang trinket. I've been duped.

Could mean I can kick Nathanos' ass in the Mythic Phase while the Jailer slowly ascends in the convergence and becomes "SUPER JAILER GOD ULTRA INSTINCT KAIOKEN WITH ZA WARUDO, 6 PATHS SAGE KURAMA MODE, GER WITH THE ANTI-LIFE EQUATION AND COSMIC CUBE WITH INFINITE GAUNLET".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Why is this guy in super hell? He's just a Scarlet priest who was a dick to his daughter.
    Probably because he likely failed Revendreth school.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    I'm getting the feeling Denathrius was a bit more casual about kicking people to the Maw than he was supposed to be. Besides, all it takes is being unrepentant.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    My take is 3. Nyel is seriously overplaying similarities and completely ignoring all the differences.
    Considering the Brokers love taking stuff from the Titans and their Keepers, the Light, etc. And considering Ven'ari and co's interest with Korthia and other areas heavily First One related, I wouldn't be shocked if the Brokers were inspired by them tbh.

Would make sense, considering the First Ones are APPARENTLY considered to be the all-powerful creators of the Warcraft verse.

Tho, what interests me is that their Guardian houses Arcane Spells. Also, we're fighting a Guardian of the First Ones (WHICH IS STILL COOL ASF BTW), yet he has no model yet? His fight is in 2 days. Maybe...they're keeping it a SECRET! D:

- - - Updated - - -

I'm getting the feeling Denathrius was a bit more casual about kicking people to the Maw than he was supposed to be. Besides, all it takes is being unrepentant.
    You know that guy Denathrius threw during the "Beyond the Veil" cinematic? Maybe that was Mr. Voss' soul.

This.

The only slight similarity is the color pallet. Oribos is celtic/nordic inspired while the veiled market looks kind of oriental-ish.

Quote Originally Posted by ExiHext View Post
    This.

The only slight similarity is the color pallet. Oribos is celtic/nordic inspired while the veiled market looks kind of oriental-ish.
    Also this. It's basically silly to compare Oribos to a fucking Drug Cartel's (Replace Drugs with Artifacts or secrets...actually maybe they do sell Drugs) meet up, trading area that likely takes place in Cosmic Brazil.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, why is it that they're making Odyn feel like a scary presence and that I just met him, even tho I beat him in the ToV during LEGION, and I met him multiple fucking times already?