7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Why is this guy in super hell? He's just a Scarlet priest who was a dick to his daughter.
    He probably just didn't repent in Revendreth.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    He probably just didn't repent in Revendreth.
    Denathrius pretty much just dropped people into the maw villy-nilly, because his goal was to feed the maw. That is shown in the artsy cinematic and the accuser questlines.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Denathrius pretty much just dropped people into the maw villy-nilly, because his goal was to feed the maw. That is shown in the artsy cinematic and the accuser questlines.
    Well, yes. But people are also sent to the Maw, if they don't repent even after they're shown all their sins.

Who knows. I think Denathrius threw him, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    So why do people think Sylvanas' unique shoulder mog is labeled as "shoulder_leather" anyways? Really hope Blizzard isnt actually going to give the unique mog of a confirmed Hunter to an armor type that hunters cannot use.

Would be amazing if this was a hint at a loosening of armor restrictions in the future though. Finally allow everyone to mog any armor type. Not like the armor type restriction rerally holds any weight given the large amounts of comseitc armor blatantly looking like a specific armor type like the Lightforged heritage set or the coming Necrolord cosmetic set.
    The icons say leather and the database file says leather. It seems they're really giving Sylvanas' shoulders to leather wearers.. which is super weird to me.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    First Ones made Oribos. Brokers likely made their veiled market. Though, 2 things like happened:

1. Maybe the First Ones made it?

Or 2. The Brokers were heavily inspired by the First Ones.
    That was exactly my question. Did the Brokers build both cities? Or is there an unknown third who build Oribos and Tazavesh we don't know yet?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    The icons say leather and the database file says leather. It seems they're really giving Sylvanas' shoulders to leather wearers.. which is super weird to me.
    So leather / plate wearers now have 2 unique boss shoulders, and cloth has one? Hunters do get an OP bow, 6 second aoe stun for KS and then every 5 shots too? Seems broken as hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Why is this guy in super hell? He's just a Scarlet priest who was a dick to his daughter.
    The feminists got him

10+ Year Old Account
    Just noticed, there's a new trinket called: "Old Warrior's soul" with the face of a screaming green orc....

Now we know where Saurfang is.

https://ptr.wowdb.com/items/186438-old-warriors-soul

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    That was exactly my question. Did the Brokers build both cities? Or is there an unknown third who build Oribos and Tazavesh we don't know yet?
    Brokers definitely didn't build Oribos, there's ambient dialogue among the Brokers that indicate they're in awe of the place, how it is designed, and that it was made by the First Ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    We know the First Ones made Oribos, and other cities like Korthia. My main question is on Tazavesh, however.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    The feminists got him
    "The feminists"

Isn't The Maw ruled by the guy that believes in Equal Rights to fucking torture all of existence, however?

Well, yes. But people are also sent to the Maw, if they don't repent even after they're shown all their sins.

Who knows. I think Denathrius threw him, though.
    Yeah, my point was just that going to wow-super-hell doesn't mean much right now, since even the slight baddies got thrown in there after skimming off the easy anima.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

GUYS! GUYS! I GOT NEWS!!!

So, y'all wanted an Oribos raid, yeah? Well, that might not happen actually. The Final Phase of the Sylvanas fight takes place at the Seat of the Arbiter, and there are Chains pulling something.

My assumption: We beat Sylvanas, but the Jailer successfully ascends, BTFO's the Arbiter, and essentially rules over the realms of Death itself. Then, 9.2 will be about the Jailer trying to claim Reality, and Life itself.

If we get down to it, Sylvanas simply isn't a Hunter. She's always been wearing leather armour in the past, so it does make a certain sense. They just went with her actual used armour type rather than the one player archers would be using.

I hope this link works

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    If we get down to it, Sylvanas simply isn't a Hunter. She's always been wearing leather armour in the past, so it does make a certain sense. They just went with her actual used armour type rather than the one player archers would be using.
    Yeah, but if we go at it from a gameplay sense rather than a lore sense, they really ought to be mail.

Yeah, the raid is going to end with us fucking losing. That is what I'm 100% expecting. I also expect the Arbiter to fucking die.

That's...

REALLY. REALLY FAST. I thought this would be 9.2 or 9.3, at least. Also, the Winter Queen's sigil was also quick too. I wonder...if the Jailer is going to claim the Realms of Death for himself this patch...does that mean he'll be aiming for Life next? AH SHITTTTTTTTTTT

Also, the Jailer's "master plan" apparently went borne fruit, since the entire Cosmos essentially got fucked by him lmaooo

Tyrande jobbing again is so much fun. Not. God, Danuser's pet is an absolute story vacuum.

Tyrande jobbing again is so much fun. Not. God, Danuser's pet is an absolute story vacuum.
    I doubt Sylvanas is last beyond 9.1 tbh. Unless...maybe...

Idk.

Also, did you see what I posted above? D: WE FINNA DIE!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Man, what's with these Cosmic Forces tryna fuck me! STOP GOING FOR MY WORLD SOUL!!! ME AND HER ARE BEST BUDDIES!!! NOW I HAVE TO BE SOME PROPHECIZED CHOSEN ONE TO STOP YOU BASTARDS!

There's seriously a quest called "Mawsplaining"......really Blizzard?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    There's seriously a quest called "Mawsplaining"......really Blizzard?
    Probably to poke fun at that stupid word. lol