Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Sad to see the only creative additions to the game's classes being pvp talents..
    That used to be baseline spells lol

Quote Originally Posted by msdos View Post
    They've given up on DKs in PVP lmao.

DK was just in the AWC and are actually decent in PVP, you are just a 1200 player

Regarding the Fire mage AoE nerfs, I reckon a better solution would have been to add a target cap to flamestrike similar to other classes abilities. This would also make it a lot easier to balance as the biggest reason Fire mage in dungeons is so strong is because they allow ridiculous large pulls.

The Kindling change was something you could see coming. Having combust be reduced to less than a minute cooldown was just insane.
    Depending on the hit they take I hope something else gets compensated as currently the mage specs (single target) feel rather balanced against each other.
    Perhaps scaling / conduit ranks will balance it out though so in effect the nerf would counteract Fire outscaling the other specs without an adjustment.

We will see how all the interactions work out.
    I just hope we don't get the same situation where Frost mage does rather well on the PTR and gets a 20% untested dps nerf just before the patch launches.

Thanks for nothing

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Patch 9.1.0 Chains of Domination PTR Notes
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Classes

• Druid
      • Balance
        • New Moon (Talent) now has 20 second recharge (was 25 seconds).
        • Solstice (Talent) now causes Shooting Stars to fall 200% more often (was 300%).
        • Stellar Drift (Talent) has been redesigned – Starfall damage increased by 25% and allows you to cast while moving while Starfall is active, but it has a 15 second cooldown.
        • The free Starfall from Oneth’s Clear Vision (Runecarving Power) ignores the Stellar Drift (Talent) Starfall cooldown.
        • Balance of All Things (Runecarving Power) now grants 24% increased critical strike chance (was 40%) and decreases by 3% every 1 second (was 8% every 1 second).
    What people are using these things on most builds? NERF NERF NERF NERF, oh and this New moon thing sucks, lets buff it so it still sucks. Not to mention, this legendary has been Nerfed 2 times now. Thanks for the 150k I spent