Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    If all the wildseeds are indeed gone, I would have to assume yes, unfortunately.

Even more reason to kick Sylvanas' and the Jailer's butt. No messing with our boy Vol'jin again!
    This is a cock your shotgun moment indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    I doubt this, now. The whole Oribos part is for the final part of the Sylvanas fight, apparently.
    If he can ascend to Azeroth right above Torghast, as someone else mentioned, the entire Oribos part of the raid can be skipped - but I still think he wants to interact with the Arbiter, sooner or later.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UndedoKoleda View Post
    How can he be the perfect tie-in? He has nothing to do with the Void, that doesn't make any sense.
    Well, maybe he doesn't have anything to do with the Void, but it would be quite a plot twist if the Blue Man's plans actually succeeded, so when we are back to Azeroth we have to bargain with the Void to fend Zovaal's goons (including Anduin?) off. After all, "the enemy of my enemy. .." and what not.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

I highly doubt that. Anduin has been a big deal in WoW since Vanilla, no way will they give him the no-name 2nd in command treatment for a villain that we've only known for an expansion. Either Anduin has his own raid, or he won't be raid boss at all.
    Wrathion tho. Yeah, he's been in the game "only" since Cataclysm, but still.

Man. I'm so sick and tired of Sylvanas. It's not the "Omg I want to fight the lich king! Now now now now!" hype. It's not even hating her. It's hating her writer(s). This is just "please, let it be over, this physically hurts at this point!"
    Last edited by Lei; 2021-04-14 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    If he can ascend to Azeroth right above Torghast, as someone else mentioned, the entire Oribos part of the raid can be skipped - but I still think he wants to interact with the Arbiter, sooner or later.
    But the Arbiter is there, however. The Jailer is probably trying to claim the Arbiter's sigil while we face Sylvanas there. I highly suspect shit's gonna go wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

And by "going wrong", I am talking about us.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    This is a cock your shotgun moment indeed.
    I went rip and tear to the Demons of the Burning Legion...

AND I'LL DO IT AGAIN!!!!

RIP! AND! TEAR!!!!!!!!!

But the Arbiter is there, however. The Jailer is probably trying to claim the Arbiter's sigil while we face Sylvanas there. I highly suspect shit's gonna go wrong.
    Looks like an incoming WoD. I don't see them pivoting away from the Jailer if the end scenario is him achieving his goal and taking the Arbiter's chair. Good setup admittedly, but I wish we'd get a middle patch.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Well, maybe he doesn't have anything to do with the Void, but it would be quite a plot twist if the Blue Man's plans actually succeeded, so when we are back to Azeroth we have to bargain with the Void to fend Zovaal's goons (including Anduin?) off. After all, "the enemy of my enemy. .." and what not.
    I already explain why Zovaal could be the perfect pathway for the Void.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Looks like an incoming WoD. I don't see them pivoting away from the Jailer if the end scenario is him achieving his goal and taking the Arbiter's chair. Good setup admittedly, but I wish we'd get a middle patch.
    Definitely not like a WoD. WoD's plotline mostly got fucked. All the Jailer's doing this patch is claiming the Realms of Death for himself. 9.2 is going to be about the Jailer trying to claim Reality, and Life itself.

Essentially, that is what's been going on. Life is the main target of the Jailer next.

- - - Updated - - -

Tbf here, I kinda knew the Eternal Ones wouldn't do shit, since a lot of them are not only gone, and not only did the Jailer BTFO the Primus, but the fucking ARCHON got 1 shot by Anduin! LMAOOOOO

tho, Darkoms is gonna have a field day seeing Odyn apparently still be scary, and he'll be like "OH YEAH, ETERNAL ONES ARE KEEPER LEVEL" or some irrelevant shit like that, when in reality, Odyn hasn't seen me in years (tho, he should still recognize me), and that Val'kyr chick legit doesn't know who I am lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, why is Odyn sending people out to beat Helya still? HE'S NOT BOUND TO THE HALLS OF VALOR ANYMORE!!!

Definitely not like a WoD. WoD's plotline mostly got fucked. All the Jailer's doing this patch is claiming the Realms of Death for himself. 9.2 is going to be about the Jailer trying to claim Reality, and Life itself.

Essentially, that is what's been going on. Life is the main target of the Jailer next.
    I mean in terms of patch cycle. It is a more coherent story than WoD since it actually will advance twice rather than just once and it's mostly natural in its sequence. But it'd be a shame to cut this short. Ideally we'd put one raid in a Jailer-controlled Oribos and one for his invasion of Azeroth, but I really doubt it.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Holy shit, the Keepers are actually lazy! Holy fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    I mean in terms of patch cycle. It is a more coherent story than WoD since it actually will advance twice rather than just once and it's mostly natural in its sequence. But it'd be a shame to cut this short. Ideally we'd put one raid in a Jailer-controlled Oribos and one for his invasion of Azeroth, but I really doubt it.
    In the fact it'll be 2 patches? Maybe. We could get an inbetween patch with the Realms of Life or something like that. Tho, that stuff could also be apart of the 9.2 questline.

Reminder, Ardenweald is still connected to the Realm of Life, we don't know who her sister is, and we don't know where that Female Dreadlord is location, but imo, it is possible she has something to do with why the WQ's sigil got stolen.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    Wrathion tho. Yeah, he's been in the game "only" since Cataclysm, but still.

Man. I'm so sick and tired of Sylvanas. It's not the "Omg I want to fight the lich king! Now now now now!" hype. It's not even hating her. It's hating her writer(s). This is just "please, let it be over, this physically hurts at this point!"
    Yes, fuck Blizzard for relying on {generic lore bad guy #238-D}. The game would be much better if instead it was about {generic lore bad guy #239-G}. Actually who am I kidding? Everybody here already knows Blizzard's writers suck so it'd still suck. Hey guys, can somebody quote me and validate my super unique opinion that Blizzard's writing sucks? Please? Alright thanks guys.

By the way, Blizzard's writing team sucks. (updoots to the left)

Quote Originally Posted by OwenBurton View Post
    Perhaps I am misunderstanding...but how was Sylvanas "thwarted" when all the Wildseeds and the Ardenweald sigil were "taken", and Tyrande is almost killed?
    They didn't kill their enemies, therefore they won. The biggest and perhaps the only important victory is when you have the moral highground. Nelves and the Alliance have been winning for years.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Yes, fuck Blizzard for relying on {generic lore bad guy #238-D}. The game would be much better if instead it was about {generic lore bad guy #239-G}. Actually who am I kidding? Everybody here already knows Blizzard's writers suck so it'd still suck. Hey guys, can somebody quote me and validate my super unique opinion that Blizzard's writing sucks? Please? Alright thanks guys.

By the way, Blizzard's writing team sucks. (updoots to the left)
    That's cool and all, but if the Jailer does infact win this patch, then he's officially done more than Sargeras, the Scourge, and the Old Gods combined.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    They didn't kill their enemies, therefore they won. The biggest and perhaps the only important victory is when you have the moral highground. Nelves and the Alliance have been winning for years.
    Yeah...that kinda doesn't matter when the Sigil was legit the only factor that mattered in the invasion.

That's cool and all, but if the Jailer does infact win this patch, then he's officially done more than Sargeras, the Scourge, and the Old Gods combined.
    I doubt that Zovaal has destroyed entire planets, so no, he hasn't. He is nowhere near the power-level of either Sargeras or even the Old Gods.

I doubt that Zovaal has destroyed entire planets, so no, he hasn't. He is nowhere near the power-level of either Sargeras or even the Old Gods.
    The Old Gods can't destroy planets (Though, I can debate it). Also, we've literally been told countless times that the Pantheon of Death and the Titans are of the same Cosmic Level. Saying they're not the same power is a debatable topic. Zovaal is "ascending" and has been getting much more powerful since Legion. Him not being as powerful as a Titan is not possible, especially since Ion already confirmed that the current Jailer is a "Titan lvl antagonist".

I think the Jailers army is about on par with the Iron Horde. Massive army, huge numbers and very powerful but extremely limited in terms of what they can actually do and where they can invade. It could be similar to the Legion because the Legion was only 'infinite' because of the instant-resurrection cheat and time travel ability that they had. So they could boast about being infinite but not in actuality. The true size and power of the Legion was probably as we saw it in Legion expac.

Yeah...that kinda doesn't matter when the Sigil was legit the only factor that mattered in the invasion.
    I was just making fun of the whole "if we kill him we'll be just like him" retardation they've been pushing onto Alliance lately.

"If you kill your enemies, they win"

I mean, what part of "Zovaal trying to become the master of Life and Death itself and being the dominant power in ALL OF EXISTENCE" didn't you get?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    I was just making fun of the whole "if we kill him we'll be just like him" retardation they've been pushing onto Alliance lately.

"If you kill your enemies, they win"
    Yeah, I never really got that with the Alliance. "WE CANNOT KILL THEM! THEN WE'LL BE NO BETTER"

Literally their enemies: *Are genocidal freaks with minions that are the only "morally grey" factor in this war*

- - - Updated - - -

Also, why tf did Saurfang challenge Sylvanas to Mak'gora? And why was it that, when Sylvanas blasted Saurfang, NO ONE ATTACKED BACK ALMOST INSTANTLY?! Like, bro, stopping this bitch is far more important than some petty fuckin Mak'gora rules.

- - - Updated - - -

Ya know what? Now I see why the Jailer's winning. HE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT IS ACTUALLY DOING SHIT!!!! LMAOOO

The Old Gods can't destroy planets (Though, I can debate it). Also, we've literally been told countless times that the Pantheon of Death and the Titans are of the same Cosmic Level. Saying they're not the same power is a debatable topic. Zovaal is "ascending" and has been getting much more powerful since Legion. Him not being as powerful as a Titan is not possible, especially since Ion already confirmed that the current Jailer is a "Titan lvl antagonist".
    We've been told that once, and didn't Blizzard themselves back out of that claim in an interview a bit later?

We've defeated Denathrius without any outside help. No other pantheon members or powerful individuals, no artifact weapons from across the universe, no Hearts of Azeroth, no Dragonsouls. We just went in and kicked his butt.
    The Archon got one-shot from Anduin. And before that had her butt kicked and needed our help in a 5 man dungeon.
    The Primus was enslaved like a farm animal.
    The Winter Queen can't put her own average sized zone in order.

Titan Pantheon ordered from Wish com is what they are.

We've been told that once, and didn't Blizzard themselves back out of that claim in an interview a bit later?

We've defeated Denathrius without any outside help. No other pantheon members or powerful individuals, no artifact weapons from across the universe, no Hearts of Azeroth, no Dragonsouls. We just went in and kicked his butt.
    The Archon got one-shot from Anduin. And before that had her butt kicked and needed our help in a 5 man dungeon.
    The Primus was enslaved like a farm animal.
    The Winter Queen can't put her own average sized zone in order.

Titan Pantheon ordered from Wish com is what they are.
    No. They didn't back out. In fact, a recent Steve Danuser interview from Bellular still put them on the same lvl.

Also, regarding the Pantheon of Death:

1. Denathrius got beat by us wielding the Conduits, and the Shadowlands Legendaries. It's a pretty beefy amp.

2. The Archon got 1 shot by Zovaal empowering and controlling Anduin. Guess how powerful Zovaal is currently. Also, Devos only beat the Archon using the Spear of Bastion.

3. The Primus is among the greatest warriors and runesmiths in all existence. Him losing to the Jailer isn't an anti-feat.

And 4. The WQ's sister is highly speculated to be Eonar. And note what we see in Ardenweald isn't really...all of it. Ardenweald is also connected to the Emerald Dream and the Realms of Life.

As for the Titans, they got slapped by Fel-Amp'd Sargeras.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Old Gods *can* destroy planets, but it takes them a long time to do so - basically ages of gestation, uncontrolled growth, and slow corruption of the planetary systems. The Old Gods aren't on the same level or tier as Titans or the Eternal Ones, but left to their own devices and unopposed by an equal or greater force, they are well capable of completely corrupting and co-opting planets, as was depicted by the Void-eaten planets in the Nightwell's Star Augur Etraeus encounter.

"We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead