Page 15 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Congratulations to the GOP for finally reaching the basic minimum of human decency.

Well. Hypothetically assuming they don't decide to handwave credible evidence as FaEk NoOz
    Don't get too ambitious now, this is just Steve Scalise saying this. He's the #2, not the #1. That's Kevin McCarthy, who I believe has spoken with Gaetz and is waiting until formal charges are filed to do anything.

Even if Gaetz can't provide an explanation for his sudden cell # change that doesn't involve, "The Feds seized my phone."

10+ Year Old Account
    I knew it was only a matter of time before the victims started speaking for themselves.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/14/polit...nts/index.html
    Women detail drug use, sex and payments after late-night parties with Gaetz and others

After some parties, money would change hands. According to receipts reviewed by CNN, Gaetz and his associate Joel Greenberg, a former county tax commissioner indicted last year on multiple federal charges, used digital payment applications to send hundreds of dollars to at least one woman who attended the parties.
    The receipts viewed by CNN record payments that took place between 2018 and 2019 and include at least one that indicated in a label that it was to compensate for travel.
    One of the women said she received money from Greenberg after some of the parties. She said that some of the payments were for providing sex but would not say who she slept with. She did say she never received money directly from Gaetz.

TLDR:
    GOP; the Party of Misogamy, the Party of Homophobia, the Party of Transphobia. Is the party of Sex Pests.

Who knew that the Republican Party was going to become pro-orgy? I hope the dems can get in on some of that action!!

Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    Who knew that the Republican Party was going to become pro-orgy? I hope the dems can get in on some of that action!!
    I do NOT want some Eyes Wide Shut shit with the wrinkley old folks in the GOP having gross wrinkley orgies.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I do NOT want some Eyes Wide Shut shit with the wrinkley old folks in the GOP having gross wrinkley orgies.
    Come on, man, that's very ageist. You're better than that! If people that old and decrepit still have the desire and the means to get freaky, I say have at it!

Come on, man, that's very ageist. You're better than that! If people that old and decrepit still have the desire and the means to get freaky, I say have at it!
    Hey, retirees can spread all the STD's in their communities that they want. Have at it old retired folks, fuck like rabbits without any protection.

But like, not Congress. Not those people. And given the gender makeup it'd definitely be an awkward sausage fest.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm morbidly curious. I want to see Lady G get pegged by his domme, for historical accuracy.

#kinkpositive

Also love the sex worker and rentboy gossip that come out during every CPAC or NRC.

Wish they would name name, or print re ipets.

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Also love the sex worker and rentboy gossip that come out during every CPAC or NRC.

Wish they would name name, or print re ipets.
    I know! Was so bummed when those rent boys never provided receipts on Lady G. The just let that fucker get re-elected! UGH

7+ Year Old Account
    Can’t say I’m not enjoying this or the people around show how awful they are defending it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

The bad part of my brain is hoping Matt Gaetz joins this list:
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-evil-for-thee

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations to the GOP for finally reaching the basic minimum of human decency.

Well. Hypothetically assuming they don't decide to handwave credible evidence as FaEk NoOz
    I doubt the media circus the gop would stir up (though they seem highly reluctant to do so; maybe even they know how fucked gaetz is on this) would amount to a hill of beans in front of an actual judge and jury.

Like I said before: the GOP tends to do poorly in legal proceedings whenever they can’t effectively stuff the jurying body with their own kangaroo court, as they could do in the impeachment hearings and other various inter-congressional review boards and panels.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2021-04-14 at 05:32 PM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

The first thing some of the women were asked to do when they got to the house parties in the gated community in suburban Orlando was to put away their cellphones, according to two women in attendance who spoke to CNN in recent days. The men inside, a who's who of local Republican officials that often included Rep. Matt Gaetz, did not want the night's activities documented.

The partygoers, at times dressed in formal wear from a political event they'd just left, mingled and shared drugs like cocaine and ecstasy. Some had sex.

Gaetz, the brash Republican, liked to discuss politics, said one of the women. He behaved like a "frat type of party boy," she said, sometimes taking pills she believed were recreational drugs.

Details of the parties, which have not been previously reported, were described to CNN by two women who attended several of them over the past few years. Both spoke on condition of anonymity.
    That's not good...

After some parties, money would change hands. According to receipts reviewed by CNN, Gaetz and his associate Joel Greenberg, a former county tax commissioner indicted last year on multiple federal charges, used digital payment applications to send hundreds of dollars to at least one woman who attended the parties.

The receipts viewed by CNN record payments that took place between 2018 and 2019 and include at least one that indicated in a label that it was to compensate for travel.
    Man, this sounds like a real college frat-bro kinda

"No one ever wants to stop partying, stop drinking, once you've had a few glasses of champagne in you," she said.
    Well...not quite frat-bro, their tastes are usually much cheaper. Sounds a lot more like they're some kind of "elites" or something.

Sex. Drugs. Prostitution. Human trafficking. Apparently this is the Republican party.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sex. Drugs. Prostitution. Human trafficking. Apparently this is the Republican party.
    These are perfectly okay if you are a white guy with money.
    Princesses can kill knights to rescue dragons.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/14/polit...ill/index.html

"He's not a team player," said one senior House GOP member, who requested anonymity to speak candidly about a colleague. "He's not someone who contributes to the caucus. Most of us don't really know him. If he did it and gets indicted, so what? A new Republican will replace him in that district and probably be a better member of Congress."
    This is why building relationships with colleagues is important, and why the hyper-individualistic Trumpism is doomed to fail. You win no allies when you look out only for yourself and generally act like a shitheel to everyone.

However there's a more cynical aspect of this - that Republicans want him gone because they know the district is a safe seat and anyone replacing him is likely an improvement. They don't care if their colleague is human garbage, because he's a vote. They don't care if they've been working alongside a drug abusing human trafficker, only that whoever replaces him isn't such a piece of shit.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I think your point:

has been adequately addressed here:
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/14/polit...ill/index.html
    This is why building relationships with colleagues is important, and why the hyper-individualistic Trumpism is doomed to fail. You win no allies when you look out only for yourself and generally act like a shitheel to everyone.

However there's a more cynical aspect of this - that Republicans want him gone because they know the district is a safe seat and anyone replacing him is likely an improvement. They don't care if their colleague is human garbage, because he's a vote. They don't care if they've been working alongside a drug abusing human trafficker, only that whoever replaces him isn't such a piece of shit.
    The Republican Party and the GOtrumP are completely morally bankrupt.

Don't forget pedophilia, Roy Moore should have been the hint that these guys are way too comfy with pedos.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    The bad part of my brain is hoping Matt Gaetz joins this list
    As I've said multiple times, the Republican Party is apparently more willing to back a murderous traitor, than someone who has an abortion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know! Was so bummed when those rent boys never provided receipts on Lady G. The just let that fucker get re-elected! UGH
    He pays well, you think they'd want to lose a regular customer? Or more importantly his money?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

That's not good...

Man, this sounds like a real college frat-bro kinda

Well...not quite frat-bro, their tastes are usually much cheaper. Sounds a lot more like they're some kind of "elites" or something.

Wasn't this the second season of True Detective?

In the end, I think Gaetz is going to avoid any real criminal issues. Let's face it, wealthy people don't really get in trouble for vice-related crimes like drugs and hookers. He can play ignorant with lot of this, and swear those payments were for expenses, and not criminal acts.

It will be a lie, but it's a lie many wealthy people get away with.