Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    yeah hell be a raid boss. maybe i shouldve worded it better: chances of him dying for good as a throw-away raid boss are getting quite high.
    but well see. perhaps, just perhaps, blizz surprises us.
    I don't know man, how many times has Ner'zhul died and come back now? I mean he died at Kil'jaeden's hand, and came back as the Lich King. Died at Arthas' hand, but we find him again again in the Shadowlands. An alternate version of him crops up as a key player in WoD in the interim. At this point, Ner'zhul may well be the cockroach of WoW and just reappears whenever and wherever he wants.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

All those conspiracy theories and it's just the fucking ice King LMAO

Good god the writers are so out of touch. I feel bad for anyone that cares about the Primus.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    1. he was already destroyed... hes been dead for decades... hes literally THE ENTIRE RAID BOSS
    2. how is having him return IN THE AFTERLIFE throwing him away to destroy an "og charecter"

- - - Updated - - -

except he was mentioned in wotlk... a couple times... literally... dude do you not even read the books/play the games?
    People were expecting him to have a return of some sort. I mean, the dude was the catalyst for the Lich King. He deserved a better role than just.. cannon fodder.

It's the same issue with Kel'thuzad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I don't know man, how many times has Ner'zhul died and come back now? I mean he died at Kil'jaeden's hand, and came back as the Lich King. Died at Arthas' hand, but we find him again again in the Shadowlands. An alternate version of him crops up as a key player in WoD in the interim. At this point, Ner'zhul may well be the cockroach of WoW and just reappears whenever and wherever he wants.
    Without ever muttering so much as a whisper. The writers really do be doing these kinds of characters real dirty. Sad!

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    "Nobody ever said that lmao"
    really now? how much ya wanna bet?
    You know what, i will save you the money, cause any amount we bet would put you bankrupt.

and that aint even half the ones i found, im sure the reddit is fucking full of em.
    ohhhh yeah. if were counting reddit in, i bet one can find a considerable number of ANY opinion in the world, no matter how unpopular. ready to lose ur money?
    but how many can you find on this forum here hmm? since we are talking on THIS forum and not on reddit.
    Last edited by Houle; 2021-04-14 at 04:15 AM.
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

He's probably the first character I've seen this expansion that I really like the design of. Looks like a wise old necromancer dude, and I think it's really cool (if intentional) that he looks so similar to Scourge necromancers as a callback/retcon.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    ohhhh yeah. if were counting reddit in, i bet one can find a considerable number of ANY opinion in the world, no matter how unpopular. ready to lose ur money?
    but how many can you find on this forum here hmm? since we are talking on THIS forum and not on reddit.
    those are from twitters wowhead post.
    and on here? im sure a fair few if we actuallyl ok
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    He's probably the first character I've seen this expansion that I really like the design of. Looks like a wise old necromancer dude, and I think it's really cool (if intentional) that he looks so similar to Scourge necromancers as a callback/retcon.
    For all intents and purposes he is the literal actual god of the old school necromancers so I'm glad he looks his part.

Why is he crouched like Gul'dan and not straight-back like his statue?

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    So much for them becoming playable...

Though, they got a female model too.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    But we are in the maw in the afther live, like many npc say in quests and stuff: if a soul gets destroyed here it will be gone for ever. Him showing up now as the final showdown for him makes sense as a conclusion. Showing up afther that would atleast require some hooks or story for him and frankly there is nothing left realy. We have seen him in the past, current and that other time and now we see him in the aftherlife. Done deal if you ask me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post

So much for them becoming playable...

Though, they got a female model too.
    The Cloak and beard make up for it, he just needs hes staff and maybe some kind of headpiece and we are cool.

The one thing that stood by for me last night was that we finnaly have an awnser why all those Necromancers use these horn on their hoods. Nothing of rising the dead or necromancer screams horns to me. Since hes the figurehead of this force it's nice if blizz did this intentional.
    This dates back to Kel'thuzad original model back in warcraft 3 were he is a human with horns or horned hood. Never made sense to me, but it looked cool
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-04-14 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Speaking of orcish souls being mishandled, we can loot Sadfang's soul and sell it for g.

Cheers, Steve, I'll vendor it with pride and take that as an apology.
    Best part of SL so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    To the surprise of literally nobody, the Runecarver was the Primus all along.

Makes me wonder if the community is just becoming that good at figuring out surprises before they are revealed or if Blizzard are losing their touch at creating surprises. If they even had that touch to begin with.

Is there a chance this is just a swerve for the dataminers? That once it all goes live it could be drastically different?

Makes me wonder if the community is just becoming that good at figuring out surprises before they are revealed or if Blizzard are losing their touch at creating surprises. If they even had that touch to begin with.

Is there a chance this is just a swerve for the dataminers? That once it all goes live it could be drastically different?
    This surprise was like the old Scooby-Doo episodes when the gang only met 1 person at the gas station before they ventured into the haunted amusement park and "surprise" that person was the monster.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Looking like I might be right about the Runecarver being the real Zovaal. He's the only person so far that has had powers that would warrant imprisoning.
    That would legit be an amazing plot twist, and raise a loooot of questions.

Also as an aside, even though its a nice model and concept art in the Op with the blue character with the huge white beard, I can't help but be reminded of Ice King from Adventure Time lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Nah, they made it blatantly obvious. They couldn't hint at it any harder than they possibly did in-game. I was hoping for something a bit more complex with a heavily spiritual theme expansion and another dimension. I feel like they are always pretty straight forward with the story. I don't think I have received a shock since WOTLK. (Drakuru) I enjoy the surprises.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    That is... not a very flattering model for Ner'zhul. I actually mistook it for a new enemy model.
    Agreed. I'm rather disappointed with the look, considering the importance of Ner'zhul.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    The Cloak and beard make up for it, he just needs hes staff and maybe some kind of headpiece and we are cool.
    Given his stance, he's almost definitely supposed to be wielding something in his left hand, probably a staff or maybe a banner. I don't think a headpiece would make much sense, though.

I wonder if we will build our Legendaries elsewhere after completing his questline.

Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    I think it's just this model below with the armor taken off which is why he looks so weird. Like Argus with his helmet off. It's a product of datamining not his actual look.

My guess is that the Primus is using a recycled or saved-from-the-garbage-bin design for the Jailer. Also, dude has five fingers (;
    HOLY SHIT! NER'ZHUL BEEFED!!!!!

Bruh, wtf did Mal'ganis and Zovaal do to him? Zovaal made KJ's torture of Ner'Zhul look like a mere sand castle to a Beach full of SAND PLANETS!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Asotcha View Post
    That would legit be an amazing plot twist, and raise a loooot of questions.

Also as an aside, even though its a nice model and concept art in the Op with the blue character with the huge white beard, I can't help but be reminded of Ice King from Adventure Time lol
    Except the Primus is the Runecarver.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    He's been imprisoned for quite awhile, so perhaps his stoop or crouch is a product of that. The statue might also just be an interpretation, as well - or he's holding himself up to demonstrate a more regal and/or powerful presence.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

He's been imprisoned for quite awhile, so perhaps his stoop or crouch is a product of that. The statue might also just be an interpretation, as well - or he's holding himself up to demonstrate a more regal and/or powerful presence.
    He's also incredibly Old, by the time we free him.

- - - Updated - - -

Cause from the Statues, he looks young and is more akin to a Warrior/Necromancer hybrid.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    He's also incredibly Old, by the time we free him.

- - - Updated - - -

Cause from the Statues, he looks young and is more akin to a Warrior/Necromancer hybrid.
    It's easy to forget that all of the realms we've visited so far are likely in the hundreds of thousands of years at minimum, possibly millions to billions. The Seat was probably build early on in Maldraxxus' history.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    It's easy to forget that all of the realms we've visited so far are likely in the hundreds of thousands of years at minimum, possibly millions to billions. The Seat was probably build early on in Maldraxxus' history.
    Probably. Also doesn't help that the Jailer and the Maw are older than Reality itself. And who knows how old Reality is...

- - - Updated - - -

Cause Reality is the Physical Universe, and essentially all the shit the Light/Void made in their Big Bang.