Thread: Genshin Impact

I had like ~60 wishes saved up and didn't want to use them since I wanted to save for Eula. I have a huge gap in Cryo and Claymore users and I love her aesthetic, but I also really like Childe and Rosaria. I figured I'd throw a 10 pull in and see if I got Rosaria and I managed to get her up to C2 and Childe O_o. I was on pull 3 since my last pull when I snagged Venti. Suppose my luck is gone for a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm. I have 15 characters at 80+. Four catalysts, three bows, two swords, three polearms, three claymores. I'd like a better claymore user, my best is Beidou but I'm not that good with her nor do I have her built well.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    I had like ~60 wishes saved up and didn't want to use them since I wanted to save for Eula. I have a huge gap in Cryo and Claymore users and I love her aesthetic, but I also really like Childe and Rosaria. I figured I'd throw a 10 pull in and see if I got Rosaria and I managed to get her up to C2 and Childe O_o. I was on pull 3 since my last pull when I snagged Venti. Suppose my luck is gone for a while.
    So... a 10 pull with 1 5* and 3 times the same 4*? F-u!

On another note... I know it's been mentioned how good Bennett is already, but I just realized that with a mere low base dmg [b]4*[b] weapon at C5, Bennett adds roughly 1000ATK to everyone in my team. (and another 20% ATK from Noblesse Oblige which is another ~160 ATK most of the time)

My highest ATK-based characters have roughly 2500 ATK (+/- 200 ATK)
    So he buffs the damage of everyone in my team by ~50% while also healing everyone and stuff in this game snapshots too. (Fischl's Oz, Xinqius Burst, Beidou Burst, Ganyu Burst etc. etc.)

That's so silly man, since he also works as a healer, doesn't require any gear and walks around with roughly 300% energy recharge... how am I supposed to kick him out and not use him?
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-04-14 at 05:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    how am I supposed to kick him out and not use him?
    Easy, he is not a waifu. I got him but he is lvl 1. While my Lisa is lvl90 with 2k attack %60 crit chance and %120 critdamage.

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    Easy, he is not a waifu. I got him but he is lvl 1. While my Lisa is lvl90 with 2k attack %60 crit chance and %120 critdamage.
    Waifu only takes up one place in a group of 4.

Waifu only takes up one place in a group of 4.
    my groups are always 4 waifus. any other combination is sacrilege!

I'd say having 4 (or more than one in general) waifus is a sacrilege!

So... a 10 pull with 1 5* and 3 times the same 4*? F-u!
    Yeah it was freaking nuts so I still have primos saved for Eula now!!!

Back on story, surely Fischl has something to do with Dainsleif and Kahenri'ha, her look is too similar and she speaks of "another universe"
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it was freaking nuts so I still have primos saved for Eula now!!!
    You have 28800 gems?
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    You have 28800 gems?
    He only needs 160.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Back on story, surely Fischl has something to do with Dainsleif and Kahenri'ha, her look is too similar and she speaks of "another universe"
    Fischl is literally just a cosplayer BTW.

Her entire personality is based on books she read as a child. Fischl isn't even her name, it's the name of a character she adopted as her own. All the references of "another world" are just the fantasies she'd get immersed in and started believing.

You have 28800 gems?
    haha no I wish. I have about 7k right now saved, hoping it will be enough by time she's out to win the 50/50.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Fischl is literally just a cosplayer BTW.

Her entire personality is based on books she read as a child. Fischl isn't even her name, it's the name of a character she adopted as her own. All the references of "another world" are just the fantasies she'd get immersed in and started believing.
    *Fischl voice*
    Oh, how one's royal ears do burn! Pray tell, what is the matter which you discuss so furtively?
    It is about those who cannot recognize my true identity and deny the birthright of the Prinzessin der Verurteilung? Could they willingly bear the agony of knowing the truth? Ah, it pains me so, pitiable is the peasantry of this world..but it is of no great loss, for solitude is the noble's lot. Yet it remains my solemn duty to safeguard the souls of all, be they petty beings or not

-----
    or something like that, I just totally love it
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-04-14 at 07:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    haha no I wish. I have about 7k right now saved, hoping it will be enough by time she's out to win the 50/50.
    You're going to get a Qiqi and you're going to like it

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    You're going to get a Qiqi and you're going to like it
    I have C1 qiqi (and won't level because of violetgrass) and i'm probably the only one here
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    I have C1 qiqi (and won't level because of violetgrass) and i'm probably the only one here
    Meanwhile i have no Mona, Qiqi or Keqing....

Cursed by Diluc and Jean.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a C2 Qiqi because outside that one crazy roll, the game hates me. My alt account proves that too since it keeps giving me weapons.

Meanwhile i have no Mona, Qiqi or Keqing....

Cursed by Diluc and Jean.
    Fun stuff i got C0 qiqi from soft pity on xiao banner...
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

There's a good spot for violet grass, if you go to the teleporter directly west of stone gate, then head north to a little canyon, there's 3 violetgrass on the walls of it, quite close to each other. Then go back to the same teleporter and head west to the ruins... there's a small hill in the middle, and another 4 violetgrass up the top of that very close to each other.

If you just spend a minute getting those 7 twice a week, then you can slowly ascend Qiqi over time without too much hassle.