Stat weights vs sims

I'm currently sitting at 29% mastery, 14% crit and 19% haste on my boomy, which has apparently adjusted my stat weights (patchwerk, 3 mins) to:

Intellect - 3.15
    Versatility - 1.19
    Haste - 1.13
    Critical Strike - 1.08
    Mastery - 1.08

However when I simmed a new cloak (223, haste + vers) it only came back as a 1 dps increase vs my current one (213, vers + mastery). I guess my question is, which is going to be more accurate - the actual sims, or the stat weights?
    Quote Originally Posted by Simbert
    No, with 4. You gain 4 additional girlfriends once you stop playing WoW. It is statistically proven that WoW equals 4 girlfriends. No one exactly know where they come from, but WoW is the only thing that prevents the world from being flooded with insane amounts of girls.

Edit: Actually, that is the sole reason we even play WoW. We simply could not stand all those girlfriends jumping at you at every corner of the street if we didn´t.

Actual sims, every time. Stat weights can be useful to decide if an item may be worth simming, but shouldn't be relied on for actual upgrade decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Actual sims, every time. Stat weights can be useful to decide if an item may be worth simming, but shouldn't be relied on for actual upgrade decisions.
    Good to know, cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by Simbert
    No, with 4. You gain 4 additional girlfriends once you stop playing WoW. It is statistically proven that WoW equals 4 girlfriends. No one exactly know where they come from, but WoW is the only thing that prevents the world from being flooded with insane amounts of girls.

Edit: Actually, that is the sole reason we even play WoW. We simply could not stand all those girlfriends jumping at you at every corner of the street if we didn´t.