Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Two people walk out of a bar one of them is a guy...

Two people walk out of a bar one of them is a guy, what is the other?

This is not a question about genders or sex. This is only about the question presented to you.

There is a right answer.

I will reveal the answer 04.10.2021

First off let me apologize for the fact I failed to deliver the answer on the date I said, no Excuses. I was however unsure where I should leave it since the original poll and post has moved to two different places and I sincerely got the impression it was dead.

Anyways the answer is: "I don't Know"

And before anyone thinks it's a trick question or a copout, I want to make it clear that was not the intention and is never the intention of any questions I post of the similar nature.

The entire point was perspective, the correct answer here is "I don't know" because YOU don't know, as the author of the question I can tell you there wasn't enough information to conclude anything other than there was one guy, which means it still could have been both are guys or one of them is not. Except it wasn't and it didn't matter, because the answer is WE DON'T KNOW.

I am sure people will argue and that is ok, the debate however should be around the ideas we all think we know.

Applied towards any problem in life that requires critical thinking, we can't make up answers for information we don't have.

The answer also can never be more important than your process in discovering the truth.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2021-04-15 at 04:20 PM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

the other is... Chewbacca!

5+ Year Old Account
    Dear Doctor Amodeus! As far as I'm opposing your void mind games and riddles. I find this one intriguing. It's clear that the time is up! Give us your answer!

Is this one of those "Twenty cows in a field, twenty eight chickens, how many didn't?" type riddles?
    Last edited by DechCJC; 2021-04-11 at 01:54 PM.

Where's the answer?

@Doctor Amadeus people are still waiting for your answer.

10+ Year Old Account
    'A person' ...acknowledges the second entity without trying to detail it further.
    My youtube channels: Sath Reacts: TV & Movie Reactions, and Sath Animations: Stop motion/claymation animations

I think @Doctor Amadeus forgot about the thread.

The answer I believe is, the other is a woman. It's the simplest answer I can think of. The only other answer can be another man. It's not like bars allow chimpanzees in. Though if the answer WAS chimpanzee, it'd be hilarious, regardless of gender, because that would mean homeboy would be doing a chimpanzee, which sounds funny on paper, yet people really underestimate the strength of chimpanzees. They're not willing to fornicate with human beings and could easily rip someone's dick out and throw it into the tall grass never to be seen again.
    Last edited by Kyphael; 2021-04-15 at 03:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    I think @Doctor Amadeus forgot about the thread.
    This part was all you actually needed to say.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will reveal the answer 04.10.2021

First off let me apologize for the fact I failed to deliver the answer on the date I said, no Excuses. I was however unsure where I should leave it since the original poll and post has moved to two different places and I sincerely got the impression it was dead.

Anyways the answer is: "I don't know"

And before anyone thinks it's a trick question or a copout, I want to make it clear that was not the intention and is never the intention of any questions I post of the similar nature.

The entire point was perspective, the correct answer here is "I don't know" because YOU don't know, as the author of the question I can tell you there wasn't enough information to conclude anything other than there was one guy, which means it still could have been both are guys or one of them is not. Except it wasn't and it didn't matter, because the answer is WE DON'T KNOW.

I am sure people will argue and that is ok, the debate however should be around the ideas we all think we know.

Applied towards any problem in life that requires critical thinking, we can't make up answers for information we don't have.

The answer also can never be more important than your process in discovering the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post

Anyways the answer is: "I don't know"
    Aha! but how do you know the answer is I don't know? You said there was a correct answer but the truth is it could have been any of them.

In other words; there isn't enough information to say it isn't a woman and there isn't enough to say it isn't a man but you say "don't know" is the correct answer which would make the other two incorrect, which hasn't been proven.
    Last edited by caractacus; 2021-04-15 at 06:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caractacus View Post
    Aha! but how do you know the answer is I don't know? You said there was a correct answer but the truth is it could have been any of them.
    Of the options given yes, which is why 3 options were given Unfortunately that part of the thread got shipped somewhere else. Some people were always going to over think the question, while others seen suppose what the answer was based on the lack of information on what wasn't.

It wasn't a trick question which is what some also might have been inclined to think, like there was some kind of answer based on the interpretation of the question.

"Two people walk out of a bar ONE of them is a Guy, What is the other?"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    So in other words this was massive clickbait.

Thanks for wasting everyone's time.
    No because the answer was available the entire time, not liking the answer is irrelevant. "I don't know" is often the answer

Very, very good...quite impressive.

Some people were always going to over think the question, while others seen suppose what the answer was based on the lack of information on what wasn't.

I don't think I've over thought it (that much) You asked a question and I answered female. As the person proposing the question surely the onus is on you to prove me wrong, which you haven't yet done.

Apologies if I sound a little antagonistic, it was a fun thought experiment and has made me think about thinking critically, which seems to be it's purpose but I still think it's flawed

5+ Year Old Account

Damn. I'm impressed. Though my answer was wrong I have learned a lot from this.

This was so anticlimactic.

Wow, some people are easily impressed. This question has absolutely nothing to do with critical thinking skills, or even thinking skills in general.

Here's an equally thought-provoking question (and by that, I mean it requires no thought at all):

I'm thinking of an integer between 1 and 3, what is it?
    A. 1
    B. 2
    C. 3
    D. Not enough information

Please stop encouraging Amadeus, otherwise he'll just make more pretentious, asinine threads like this.
    Last edited by Ursus; 2021-04-21 at 02:52 PM.
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

this part of the forum is named fun stuff.

15+ Year Old Account
    No wonder, he's an idiot and posts junk on this forum.