Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    I wonder now if Lothraxion's true loyalties may not ultimately lie with the Light. In audiodrama he was a nice guy and a true bro to Turalyon. Was it all an act or is he a sleeper agent, who is brainwashed to be unaware of his secret mission until activated? Since he is close to Turalyon he may very well manipulate him, kinda like the situation with Saidan Dathrohan, but without actually killing him.
    It's already heavily implied that it's an act.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

@BaumanKing

"I wonder now if Lothraxion's true loyalties may not ultimately lie with the Light."

I want you to ask yourself this, real quick. Now, look at Denathrius. He's the lord of Dread, yes? Now, where is he trapped at rn? Revendreth, within Remornia. Now...what is he being trapped by? THE LIGHT!!!!

Who do you think is going to be the catalyst to "potentially" free him?

- - - Updated - - -

Just a quick food for thought there.

- - - Updated - - -

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Nathrezim This uhm...

This is gonna require some updating LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    @BaumanKing

"I wonder now if Lothraxion's true loyalties may not ultimately lie with the Light."

I want you to ask yourself this, real quick. Now, look at Denathrius. He's the lord of Dread, yes? Now, where is he trapped at rn? Revendreth, within Remornia. Now...what is he being trapped by? THE LIGHT!!!!
    On the one hand, yes. On the other, it's also possible that this didn't quite work out the way they had in mind. Denathrius is currently being weakened by the Light.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    On the one hand, yes. On the other, it's also possible that this didn't quite work out the way they had in mind. Denathrius is currently being weakened by the Light.
    Who knows, maybe Lothraxion IS actually good. However, the idea that Denathrius could return, and Lothraxion is the mf that did it would be so fucking cool.

Would also be cool, since that would mean, outside of the female Dreadlord and Mal'ganis (Mal'ganis likely being dealt with this patch), LOTHRAXION would be our final Dreadlord to defeat.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Who knows, maybe Lothraxion IS actually good. However, the idea that Denathrius could return, and Lothraxion is the mf that did it would be so fucking cool.

Would also be cool, since that would mean, outside of the female Dreadlord and Mal'ganis (Mal'ganis likely being dealt with this patch), LOTHRAXION would be our final Dreadlord to defeat.
    Frankly, i'd find Varimathras popping up again more interesting. At least he now has a reason to have stuck with Sylvanas.

Frankly, i'd find Varimathras popping up again more interesting. At least he now has a reason to have stuck with Sylvanas.
    Mehhh, the issue with Varimathras or most of the Dreadlords returning is the fact that, from what I assume, they become bound to whatever cosmic power they are tied to. Meaning, if Varimathras dies in Antorus, he dies permanently. Like, they can have 2 days of perma-dying.

Either by dying in the realm they're linked with, or by dying in an area that's heavily connected to said realm. Or, they can perma-die VIA getting killed in the Shadowlands.

What if Denathrius is not the original master of Revendreth. I like the idea of Sire being one of many dreadlords but him being their superior or the one and only master is kinda meh. I'm more attached to Mal'Ganis and the whole squad rather than Sire but I guess it's just for now.

However, I also believe that that would be it for now. Probably Sire would be rescued by dreadlords in 9.1 and not be seen for a while. He could be 'Azshara' of this expansion just hyping up the future content.

Quote Originally Posted by hllfrmththrsd View Post
    What if Denathrius is not the original master of Revendreth. I like the idea of Sire being one of many dreadlords but him being their superior or the one and only master is kinda meh. I'm more attached to Mal'Ganis and the whole squad rather than Sire but I guess it's just for now.

However, I also believe that that would be it for now. Probably Sire would be rescued by dreadlords in 9.1 and not be seen for a while. He could be 'Azshara' of this expansion just hyping up the future content.
    I hate these theories so much...

No dude. Denathrius is the master of Revendreth. He's the OG.

How could a basic dreadlord reach the rank of an Eternal One when they have made their realms with their powers or at least heavily affected. I think it makes more sense if he is the maker of the dreadlords considering he also made the venthyr/dredgers/(stoneborne?) meaning creating races would not be a new thing to him.

But yeah he probably will be rescued by them at some point and seen again in the future.
    Last edited by rainhard; 2021-04-15 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rainhard View Post
    How could a basic dreadlord reach the rank of an Eternal One when they have made their realms with their powers or at least heavily affected. I think it makes more sense if he is the maker of the dreadlords considering he also made the venthyr/dredgers/(stoneborne?) meaning creating races would not be a new thing to him.
    Yeah...literally this.

No, he doesn't. He moans about how things changed since she first got there, not when.
    But...wouldn't that mean he knew what things were like before she got there, if things changed since she got there?

Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    Where is the promised evil Light?
    Uhh, the basis of the Mag'har intro questline?

The book straight up says that Denathrius sired the Nathrezim so idk where that theory is coming from.

He made both the Nathrezim and the Venthyr, is that complicated?

Lothraxion and Turalyon will be like Varimathras and Sylvanas all over again.

Why are they called dreadlords by the venthyr?
    Surely they would be called Nathrezim or some other actual name for their race, just like venthyr are called venthyr and not animasuckers.

Really hoping blizzard changes texts to not address them as dreadlords since that is pretty much one of the many names mortals use to describe Nathrezim.

Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    But...wouldn't that mean he knew what things were like before she got there, if things changed since she got there?
    That is exactly what it means.

Plus, people assume that Denathrius has made the Natherezim, there is an entire planet filled with them, yet, there is no single one to be seen inside Castle Nathria - the headquarters of their "creator". Forget that, there no single one of them in the entire Revendreth. How about The Maw? Thorgast? That just doesn't make any sense.

If anything, it looks like they had something to do with Revendreth(and the Jailer), at some point, but were banished for whatever reason.

But the chances that Denathrius created them are close to zero, in my opinion. That's like saying that Loken made the Naaru.

Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    Well, before she got there it was just the mists of the inbetween, so that's not much to talk about. She literally created the place, Marasmius was just part of that initial creation. He's just saying that things went downhill since... which is likely more due to his Old Geezer personality than any actual developments.

Quote Originally Posted by UndedoKoleda View Post
    Plus, people assume that Denathrius has made the Natherezim, there is an entire planet filled with them, yet, there is no single one to be seen inside Castle Nathria - the headquarters of their "creator". Forget that, there no single one of them in the entire Revendreth. How about The Maw? Thorgast? That just doesn't make any sense.
    Why would they be there? They're infiltrators and subverters. Sitting around at home would be a waste of time. It makes perfect sense for them to not be there. What wouldn't make sense would be if they were.

Besides, after the Light attacked them they likely decided they're better of not presenting obvious targets at spots important to their goals.

Well, before she got there it was just the mists of the inbetween, so that's not much to talk about. She literally created the place, Marasmius was just part of that initial creation. He's just saying that things went downhill since... which is likely more due to his Old Geezer personality than any actual developments.

Why would they be there? They're infiltrators and subverters. Sitting around at home would be a waste of time. It makes perfect sense for them to not be there. What wouldn't make sense would be if they were.

Besides, after the Light attacked them they likely decided they're better of not presenting obvious targets at spots important to their goals.
    Why were so many of them sitting at their "homeworld" then? That would be a waste of time. It would make perfect sense for them to not be there. Why do they even have a "homeworld" if they are infiltrators and subverts?

is this in ptr?

Quote Originally Posted by UndedoKoleda View Post
    Why were so many of them sitting at their "homeworld" then? That would be a waste of time. It would make perfect sense for them to not be there. Why do they even have a "homeworld" if they are infiltrators and subverts?
    To sell people on the idea that they are a normal race, and not one of denathrius' minions. Sitting around in the death realm would make it clear they're death minions.

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    is this in ptr?
    The SoD raid info, skyboxes, Dreadlord reveals, and all that? Yes.

The Book however is on live. You can find the Enemy Infiltration book at the Spire of Unseen Guests in Revendreth.