C700M or C700P Black Edition?

Gonna buy 1 of these cases, but really having a hard time deciding which..

Maybe some of you have been using 1 or the other?

I know all the differences. I don't really like the fact that the black version doesnt have argb and pwm controller.
    So the DC fan control won't work on the black one if i use the pwm fans.

Otherwise..not sure about the build quality etc...Some people complain alot about the C700M rgb, and stuff like magnet peeling off. I wonder if black has magnet integrated into the chassis.

So there you have it, I hope someone has experience with 1 or the other. I like both, and I want a maximum PC case for a long time... Lol this thing even has a CD Drive XD

I build in a C700M, 2 weeks ago

I really didnt like the experience, such overkill cases, the whole "customization", so many screws and moving panels, i am always a VFM kind of person so these cases are not to my liking no matter how rich the person might be.

Either way, the "Bad" things i found while building it, the front panel didnt screw back correctly after removing (had to remove the DvD tray to install a 360 AIO at top -.-) it, had to use smaller screws so they wouldnt stick out when screwing back, as to why, no idea, the panel was perfectly lined up and everything, the screws just wouldnt go back in.

Despite its price the plastic parts are too...plasticy? I cant really explain it, either the quality is too good and i havent seen it before, or for a case of that price its too cheap, felt like any weird pull would make it snap, the 40$ budget cases have stronger plastic o.O

With the controller and front panel with dual USB 3 and 3.1 type-c and everything, and the RGB, there are like 20 cables back there by default, dear god it was annoying as hell to tidy them up, considering the pipe like USB cables are a god damn disaster.

The case is literally for "I dont really care to use my PC, i wanna spend 1 week doing my own custom thing and watercooling to show off".
    Last edited by potis; 2021-04-17 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    I build in a C700M, 2 weeks ago
    Really appreciate your lengthy answer.

My plan is to use the case for quite a few builds in the future. Also, will be doing air cooling ATM.

It's huge and everything, so probably future proof to some extent.

I mean a pc should be a pc, you know what I mean.

Is the silver chassis itself metal?

It's really hard buying these things online lol, but the size will allow other parts to fit I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by meheez View Post
    Really appreciate your lengthy answer.

My plan is to use the case for quite a few builds in the future. Also, will be doing air cooling ATM.

It's huge and everything, so probably future proof to some extent.

I mean a pc should be a pc, you know what I mean.

Is the silver chassis itself metal?

It's really hard buying these things online lol, but the size will allow other parts to fit I guess.
    The silver parts and "filters" are plastic, the rest is metal.

Oh yeah, forgot to add, the side panels look awesome opening and all but they open too easily, its like the magnets are too weak for its own weight.
    Last edited by potis; 2021-04-17 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    The silver parts and "filters" are plastic, the rest is metal.
    What about the part where handles screw into? I hope that's not plastic lol.

Quote Originally Posted by meheez View Post
    What about the part where handles screw into? I hope that's not plastic lol.
    I dont remember it but i found a pic, its screwed in the metal inner chassis, but hidden from the plastic silver ones.

https://i.pcmag.com/imagery/reviews/...1569469966.jpg

Nice. I think the black edition is newer, I wonder if it solves the magnet problem. But I'm really really disappointed it has DC fans lol. Wtf!

I guess we can't have it all if we aren't making it ourselves.