Page 1 of 14
... LastLast
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Why not drop the pretext and just go full Nazi. I mean they replaced the dog whistle with a fog horn when Trump got elected so why not just strap on the swastika armbands. Also what a trifecta of Republican starters to get this caucus going the female version of Steve King with her wild racist remarks, piece of shit Paul Gosar, and Sex Trafficking pedophile Matt Gaetz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    Why not drop the pretext and just go full Nazi.
    They're using the "America First" slogan.

A slogan first used before WWII by Americans who supported the Nazis, to try and keep the USA out of the war.

Check out how many of these early Dr. Seuss political cartoons specifically call out the America First movement; https://www.upworthy.com/9-political...relevant-today

There is no "pretext". If you're pushing America First, you're pro-Nazi. This isn't even a dogwhistle at this point.

Anyone pushing "America First" is either a Nazi themselves, or a Nazi supporter. Period. Without equivocation or exception.

when you are too fashy to bother with the dogwhistle but too cowardly to just come out and say you are a nazi.

has greene got any links with tanton yet?

also her fundraising is mad, and the danger of the qanon cunts taking over local and state gov is really high.

I know others have said it before, but I'm always so confused that these people call themselves "America first" or "patriots" with phrases like "freedom" while their whole plan is to destroy the constitution, overthrow the government the people elected, and strip people of their rights.

It's so bizarre that whenever you hear organizations with those buzz words in the name they are usually linked to extremism and terrorism.

Some gems from this dogshit:

Recent election results demonstrate a compromised integrity of our elections and made our
    election system a subject of global mockery.
    Completely oblivious to the fact that it's lunatics like themselves that are being mocked.

Mail-in voting, long recognized as subject to fraud, has become normalized.
    Recognized exclusively by said lunatics.

Unfortunately, bureaucrats in
    Washington, D.C. and the elites who control them have risen to form a new oligarchy — one
    that is far more decadent, corrosive and hostile to the will of the people than the Founders could
    have ever dreamed of.
    You know: Modern Republicans. The worst part about this rhetoric is that it is true to an extent...except that these shitbags don't think (or don't admit) for an instant that they themselves are the very oligarchs beholden to monied interests that they're frightening their constituents about.

Big Tech firms continue to allow
    terrorists and pedophiles to organize and publish on their platforms.
    It's funny because when Big Tech Firms™ crack down on this stuff, these fuckwits cry crocodile tears that conservative voices are being silenced.

Further restricting immigration would ensure that
    American jobs go to American workers.
    One day these racist sacks of shit may understand that people who move to America become "American workers," regardless of how brown their skin or how different their native language. But I'm not holding my breath.

A measure of a country’s greatness is the value recognized in being a citizen. As such, we
    cannot tarnish this important designation by rewarding those who failed to follow our laws at the
    expense of those who have, which is why amnesty must be rejected in all forms.

As the Romans demonstrated with aqueducts, walls and
    roads, function and beauty are not at odds.
    I'm not read up enough on the history of fascism to know where this particular ridiculous fixation comes from.

Often, these funds end up in the wrong hands, are squandered through
    corruption, or go toward the pet projects of (((liberal interventionists.)))
    Echoes may or may not have been added by me.

There's more, but this shit is exhausting. As well as being extremely depressing knowing that these are people with power in this country.
    Last edited by s_bushido; 2021-04-17 at 06:20 AM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's also some shit in that spiel about 'Returning to an Architectural Style that befits the progeny of European Architecture' and I have no idea what that's even supposed to mean?

Maybe I'm not white enough to get this shit (I say as the descendant of German and English Immigrants).

Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    There's also some shit in that spiel about 'Returning to an Architectural Style that befits the progeny of European Architecture' and I have no idea what that's even supposed to mean?

Maybe I'm not white enough to get this shit (I say as the descendant of German and English Immigrants).
    Don't worry about it, you pass the purity test for as long as there other races for them to hate. Then even once the minorities are removed you still don't have to worry because then the purity test will remove those who aren't really white like the Irish, the Italians, and Eastern Europeans. Then when they are removed you should be fine. "eyes you suspiciously"

It's like they are using the bigot thesaurus for all words that mean "white". Can't use white directly, otherwise some members of their base might actually have that long overdue look in the mirror.

I bet she doesn't believe half of the crap she peddles. She just took a page from Trump's playbook and is trying to make a whole bunch of noise for name recognition and an eventual presidential run because our previous president completely lowered the bar below the floor and proved all publicity is good publicity when not held accountable by your party.

I have no idea. I assume it's a combination of fetishizing the past and rejecting anything that appears too modern or progressive.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    I have no idea. I assume it's a combination of fetishizing the past and rejecting anything that appears too modern or progressive.
    Maybe that's just fancy for "castles for everyone!"?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

I mean, I actually appreciate their honesty in embracing their white supremacy. At least now we know there's really no denying what they stand for, and why they were so ardently supportive of Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly man, giving this chick more attention than she deserves validates her. Remember to validate means acknowledge something as if it's worthy of acknowledgment. You can't ignore her because she might inspire some nutjob but to treat her as if her works immediately mean something or hold weight is ridiculous. Let her make her little klan so we know who to immediately dismiss.

"Oh, you're part of the MTGs group? Well, I know you have nothing constructive to say, bye Felicia."

She is a junior member with no real power but a single vote and voice that's only heard when people bother to listen to it. She doesn't have a huge backing, yet, since she basically won by default. Making a headline out of every stunt she does gives her free publicity and an actual soapbox voice - sympathy from your 'the media always picks on people against their agenda so maybe I should actually hear her out" types.

The scary people are the ones who know how to work behind the scenes and use MGTss are diversions. MGT is someone you tell to shut up and keep on walking.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhm... neither of those assholes are actually Anglo-Saxon... way to divide white people...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    The scary people are the ones who know how to work behind the scenes and use MGTss are diversions. MGT is someone you tell to shut up and keep on walking.
    She is a moron... the ‘save the children’ QAnon is now partnering with a sex trafficking Matt Gaetz, to save a very specific sect of white people. I kinda feel like she is being used by Matty diddler, as a diversion.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Well like Tucker said, these people's political power is being diluted by the Dummycrats importing a new, browner electorate. Why should they have to just sit back and take it?

Likewise, everybody needs to stop having sex. When people have sex, that leads to babies being born, which leads to new voters added to the rolls, which dilutes the power of my vote. Why should I just sit back and take it while my political power is being diminished? I demand that every single person in the U.S. stop having sex.

/s in case anyone missed it
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post
    Well like Tucker said, these people's political power is being diluted by the Dummycrats importing a new, browner electorate. Why should they have to just sit back and take it?
    Just a reminder, the Hispanic vote is what won Trump Florida. These invaders are conservatives and largely very Catholic. Trump is proof that the Hispanic community does not owe their vote to democrats. If Democrats wanted to increase the population of people who support progressive taxation and social programs... they would be calling for Scandinavian people... not conservative Catholics from South America. If race was not a factor, South American immigration would swing the country to the right.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    This represents an egregious offense against the First Amendment and the values enshrined within it
    *twitch*
    *twitch*
    *twitch*
    TWITTER BANNING YOUR ASS FROM ITS PLATFORM IS NOT A VIOLATION OF THE FIRST FUCKING AMENDMENT
    *twitch*
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, this from the lady who voted against the bone marrow registry. I can't help but think she goes home every night thinking "How could I possibly go lower than this?"
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account

It's literally white supremacist revisionist horseshit. The whole image of gleaming alabaster-white buildings and statues of Ancient Greece and Rome, all that white everywhere. Which was pretty explicitly adopted by the USA on its creation; just look at the major buildings and memorials in DC, like the Capitol Building or the Lincoln Memorial.

Because, y'see, the problem is that Ancient Greece and Rome were never gleaming pure beacons of white architecture and sculpture. It's literally a false viewpoint, used to suppress the riotously colored truth; https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2...ical-sculpture
    https://www.romaexperience.com/rome-...-ancient-rome/

All that architecture and sculpture was painted.