Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post
    Krayzy is always a mystery to me and so I'd rather us lynch Val or Marack today simply because the numbers are in our favour

if Val/Marack is a mislynch and we lose 1 more over night it will be 3 town 1 scum and if Krayzy hasn't been nk'd we can look there.

But it will be lylo at that point. But thats only if Val/Marack is a mislynch

Leaning Val over Marack if that wasn't clear enough lol
    Yeah. I don’t expect Krayzy to be NKed for that reason. If Marack or Val is miselim, I expect you or Claws to die. You guys haven’t been considered suspicious this game. The other 4 of us have been and it would create the most amount of WIFOM.

That being said, I still think it’s likely Marack. His read list was amazing but would a simple VT have put that much effort in right at the near end of a game when not doing anything else because of how busy he actually has been? It seems likely suspicious to me.

The last scum is within Marack, Krayzy, or Val. I keep swapping Krayzy and Val in my mind of who is more sus and have reasons for being suspect or not.

If I follow my head, I’d say Krayzy is town. His posts exude town. But my gut makes me think he could be pulling the wool over everyone’s eyes.

If I follow just my gut, I’d say Val is town because this just seems like what he normally does in games. But as I said I have nothing to back that up.

Sigh. Ill use my brain. Scum is between Marack and Val but I lead Marack obviously. I will support a vote on either, however.
    Last edited by CerealLord; 2021-04-17 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Bwonsamdi the Dead - likely town (won't matter because she'll be dead tonight... if she lives than that is a major red flag but I'm concerned scum will let her live precisely for that reason to distract town tomorrow)
    Krayzy - town
    Listo95 - too quiet, lean scum

Indifferent to everyone else
    These are all Vals reads after 4 days, I mean the only red flags here is that he's a solid town read on Krayzy and only slightly on Bwon, eh?

I am usually only ever certain a few people.
    Even if you are 'uncertain' you still get gut feels and havining an opinion this late in the game is valuable for town but Val doesn't want to give us this

Cereal and Clawsout gave me unusual/slight scum vibes earlier in the game but I can't remember why off of the top of my head. I'm not feeling them now
    Helpful much?

indifferent, haven't been paying attention to him that much

- - - Updated - - -

i guess maybe he's been a little quiet but nothing unusual for him
    That was Vals thoughts on Marack

are you voting listo because you think he is scum or because you're getting heat?

I'd do the same thing too but the difference is that I do it regardless of my alignment. I don't think town cereal would do that, though.
    Heat? At this point no votes were on you and people were just as,ing questions at this point so not sure what heat you were getting exactly

vote cereal
    This, I'm not overly familiar with your game cereal but its been pretty town as far as I can see, there were some shaky moments but they passed you have been on my town and others town list for a while and in a game day where pretty much all of us were focusing on listo, marack or Val the vote seems scummy

Kinda unfortunate for scum that they apparently wasted their NK on a guy who was going to get modkilled or policy lynched anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

wait, oh, it was cruelle who was nked and rioriel was lynched, lol I forgot
    This, I raised it at the time but it was ignored, the opening day post was literally above mine, forgot???

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Yeah. I don’t expect Krayzy to be NKed for that reason. If Marack or Val is miselim, I expect you or Claws to die. You guys haven’t been considered suspicious this game. The other 4 of us have been and it would create the most amount of WIFOM.

That being said, I still think it’s likely Marack. His read list was amazing but would a simple VT have put that much effort in right at the near end of a game when not doing anything else because of how busy he actually has been? It seems likely suspicious to me.

The last scum is within Marack, Krayzy, or Val. I keep swapping Krayzy and Val in my mind of who is more sus and have reasons for being suspect or not.

If I follow my head, I’d say Krayzy is town. His posts exude town. But my gut makes me think he could be pulling the wool over everyone’s eyes.

If I follow just my gut, I’d say Val is town because this just seems like what he normally does in games. But as I said I have nothing to back that up.

Sigh. Ill use my brain. Scum is between Marack and Val but I lead Marack obviously. I will support a vote on either, however.
    Look Krayzy is a worry because its Krayzy, he plays as town regardless of his alignment thats why he's a tricky sob

Ugh. Those are all good reasons it’s Val and more than I have on Marack though I still think the buddying to Krayzy who just said I was sus and then put his read list on me as the main scum, makes me suspicious.

Yeah I can get on board with Val

i agree with both points the hammering of foxxi super sus and vals interactions have both been very anti town granted val feels more town to me but im willing to look at both of them today if krayzy managed to pull the wool over our eyes then wow

- - - Updated - - -

his play style is do nothing xD idk what to really exspect outta val

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

With 6 alive we need 4 to lynch but I have a feeling we'll be missing 3 people for the most part so in no danger here

vote: Val

Meh. I’ll join the vote on Val. I really doubt he will offer anything huge in his defense other than a vote on someone.

Unvote

Vote: Val

ill wait i would like to hear krayzys take and vals denfense and at least sumthin from marack today

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    ill wait i would like to hear krayzys take and vals denfense and at least sumthin from marack today
    Well knowing how absent the other 3 are i have a feeling well have to wait for mod maj again

Well knowing how absent the other 3 are i have a feeling well have to wait for mod maj again
    Could be but day just started im not worried

Krayzy and Marack will show up. I'm sure Val will show up to vote on someone.

vote cereal
    Are you dense? Voting with no reason a 2nd time wtf

I stand by my prior statements that I've found Cereal to be acting in a way that a town cereal would not.

vote cereal
    I knew this was coming.

I stand by my prior statements that I've found Cereal to be acting in a way that a town cereal would not.
    What specifically have I done that you find uncharacteristic for me?

Pleas ellborate

I only ask because you literally said on 4/15 that you thought I was scummy originally, but couldn't remember why and that you weren't feeling it now.

Then asked if the reason I voted on Listo was because of heat or something else and a vague comment that "Town Cereal" wouldn't do that.

I said Listo and Marack were my scum choices. Marack gave a good defense so I voted on Listo. Listo ended up being scum.

7+ Year Old Account
    My vote will likely fall on Val today.

Cereal has at least given their thoughts on whats going on. Val on the other hand has ignored a lot of things that were asked of him.

At the risk of sounding like the scummiest mother out there, if we come to a conclusion on who we want, once everyone posts, can we just get it over with? No reason to make this last the full 36 hours again with 6 people alive.

Screw it lets just smash val yolo

vote val

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, here are my current reads.

Val - Potential scum: His actions yesterday and comments today are just suspect.
    Marack - Potential scum: He seems the most likely to be scum. His read list was too well thought out and aligned perfectly to gain an ally at end of game.
    Krayzy - Potential scum (less likely than the prior two): Gut-feel. I just don't trust Krayzy. He is good enough, as others have agreed, to be manipulating everyone. I just don't feel right eliminating when I have other genuine scum reads.
    Strikered - Town due to Foxxi's comments and Crui backing him up. Also his posts have been on point.
    Claws - Town: This is his town play. If he were scum, I'd be shocked.
    Cereal - Town, but scummy: Yeah my gameplay has been shit early on due to me wanting to keep Foxxi around for the lulz.