Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    All of that (toxic people, leavers, idlers, ...) made me stop playing also Comp and my will to play the game seriously

QP is basically the same

Now after doing some mystery heroes become in love with it, no try hards, super rare having toxic people on there and its fun, makes you play all chars and learn them

I would love to come back the community at the start of the game, all the amazing Comp games of people giving it all and having fun doing it, now? forget it

Quote Originally Posted by aceperson View Post
    I like to win too. but that doesn't mean i need to counter pick the enemy team. i completely agree if a person is doing nothing that they should be reported. but that means actually doing nothing. just because a person is ineffective doesn't mean they aren't trying.

people like you care too much about winning and ruin the game for casual players. if you want people to counter pick and try as hard as they can to win, that mentality is for COMPETITIVE. quick play isn't meant to be pro play or competitive. it is meant as the mode for casual players who are either bad at the game or just want to play a character they want to that sucks (which is usually me). I like playing bastion and hanzo. I like bastion because haha, it goes brrrr. but bastion isn't good in competitive and i just suck with hanzo but still find him fun to play.

your attitude says that bastion should be deleted from the game and i should never have a chance to play hanzo. YOU are imposing an IDEAL on people. life isn't an ideal and you aren't going to win every game. get that through your thick head.
    Well yes, it does. It's still a team game regardless if it's QP or Competitive... if you're dps and there's pharah/mercy combo and you're not changing to a hitscan to counter, then I would consider that throwing and blast you in return. You say that it's ruining for casual players but that's BS, but you do not take into consideration that casual players would find this annoying too that you're not helping out the team. Want a "casual" game? Play arcade mode. Just because you put "casual" in QP doesn't mean you should be a burden to your team.

No, my attitude says to counter the enemy when necessary. It's a team game, QP or otherwise. Your attitude is the selfish, "me me me" one here. "Hurr it's only QP" is just another way of saying "it's casual so it doesn't matter if I have a throw pick".
    Last edited by Fargus; 2021-04-05 at 08:49 AM.

i don't have it on my mac, that's why
    Shadowlands is real world
    The Maw is China
    The Jailer is China government
    Sylvanas is Blizz

Of course I don't understand why they come in and sit in the corner ...
    I know I stopped playing because the players were toxic and not very intelligent.
    My favorite hero has always been Junkrat ... It didn't matter that I had most of the gold medals, I was still on fire and had very good stats - "BUT I SHOULD NOT PLAY THIS HERO!"

Note that they don't make 1v1 PvP games anymore - that's no coincidence. People don't like to lose, preferring the responsibility to the team. Overwatch is the embodiment of this phenomenon

Toxicity is plentiful now with the Archives event challenge modes. Take 'Close Quarters' for example, all enemies do a consistent Winston-like damage to you if you're near them, yet you still see people picking Tracer or Genji for it. Pretty soon they realize what fools they are and leave the game. And in 'Sympathy Gains' people refuse to focus targets and rather go on to solo their own groups of enemies like that's something the mode allows (it fucking doesn't). Out of like 15 attempts I've managed to get three competent PUGs and with that managed to finish three challenge missions. You need a premade for this shit, because people are arse.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladey Gags View Post
    I’m trying competitive for the first time after only playing quick play since I started playing a year ago, and I’ve noticed this weird thing where people don’t even try? They go sit in a corner and emote...What the hell is this? It’s extremely frustrating, do people not want to win for some reason I’m just not getting?
    The game is dead, people just mess around, like what do you expect?
    This is the natural course of any multiplayer game.