Page 54 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    @Clawsout @CerealLord Do we want to hear from @Krayzy?

Doesnt that vote put Val at L-1?

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    @Clawsout @CerealLord Do we want to hear from @Krayzy?

Doesnt that vote put Val at L-1?
    Yes it does. I do want to hear from Krayzy before you vote, though if you don't mind.

- - - Updated - - -

If Val is scum, he won't lynch himself when it would end game. If he is town, that too would be silly.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Yes it does. I do want to hear from Krayzy before you vote, though if you don't mind.

- - - Updated - - -

If Val is scum, he won't lynch himself when it would end game. If he is town, that too would be silly.
    I feel ya. I too am curious of what, if anything, he will add.

Yeah Val is at L1 with 3 votes out and 4 to lynch

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post
    Yeah Val is at L1 with 3 votes out and 4 to lynch
    to be fair, Val did vote, so 4 votes out

Tbh if scum were to hammer this its gg tomorrow

- - - Updated - - -

Go on krayzy im listening

- - - Updated - - -

Doubt scum will hammer himself so if vals indeed town then scum will likely hammer this imo

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    Tbh if scum were to hammer this its gg tomorrow

- - - Updated - - -

Go on krayzy im listening

- - - Updated - - -

Doubt scum will hammer himself so if vals indeed town then scum will likely hammer this imo
    I mean, all that means is you assume Marack or Krayzy is scum. This is confirmation bias, just so you know.

Not that I think you are wrong on that assumption, but thats the only people left to hammer, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got home from work. Catching up now.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm somewhat surprised by the Bwon nk. It was the safe nk, but when you're in this big of a hole you have to take chances. She was a confirmed townie but she was a townie that stopped putting in effort during the day phases. The scum should have rolled the dice and kept her alive.

Anyways, onto today's vote.

I'm not completely opposed to the Val lynch. Actually, I think I am for it. When I questioned the scum going after Cruelle on the night Cruelle was protected it was Val who came up with the reason scum would have done it.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Just got home from work. Catching up now.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm somewhat surprised by the Bwon nk. It was the safe nk, but when you're in this big of a hole you have to take chances. She was a confirmed townie but she was a townie that stopped putting in effort during the day phases. The scum should have rolled the dice and kept her alive.

Anyways, onto today's vote.

I'm not completely opposed to the Val lynch. Actually, I think I am for it. When I questioned the scum going after Cruelle on the night Cruelle was protected it was Val who came up with the reason scum would have done it.
    I would have been surprised if the scum targeted anyone other than Bwon. With it being late game, they need targets who they can get lynched today and tomorrow. Bwon had no chance of that. Bwon would also have likely voted anyone that she was told to vote because she is that agreeable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    I would have been surprised if the scum targeted anyone other than Bwon. With it being late game, they need targets who they can get lynched today and tomorrow. Bwon had no chance of that. Bwon would also have likely voted anyone that she was told to vote because she is that agreeable.
    Yes but that is all she was doing. A scum just needed to get her to agree with them.

Ill be mad if val dont flip scum

- - - Updated - - -

Lets do this

Yes but that is all she was doing. A scum just needed to get her to agree with them.
    I agree, but town could have done the same thing. It really would have been a gamble of whom she sided with. Add into the fact a doctor protect would have been no fun to deal with (this before we knew for sure she could only protect a target 1x).

But either way, I am okay with Val. My brain says is Val or Marack, with you as a side possibility.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Krayzy or @Marack one of you can do the honors since I doubt Val will.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote Val

/10char

7+ Year Old Account
    you're interrupting my Torghast run and I don't have time to make up text...

Votecount

Val the Moofia Boss(4) - Strikered(#1045), CerealLord(#1046), Clawsout(#1059), Krayzy(#1073)
    CerealLord(1) - Val the Moofia Boss(#1051)

No Current Vote(1) - Marack(#xx)

With 6 players it takes 4 to lynch.

Val the Moofia Boss has been lynched!

Val the Moofia Boss - Surprise Hand Buzzer - VT

Abilities

Vote (Day Action)
    Every day you can vote to lynch someone. You may change your vote as often as you like. Make sure to "Unvote" though or else it won't be counted.

Win condition
    You win with town when all threats to town have been eliminated.

It is now night. Once all actions have been entered and resolved day will begin. Note: Days will begin to be shorter, roughly 36 hours based on when day starts and when i'm awake.
    Last edited by Kryllian; 2021-04-18 at 03:56 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    insert more text here..still dying in torghast...

CerealLord has been NKd

CerealLord - Goofy Eye Glasses - VT

Abilities

Vote (Day Action)
    Every day you can vote to lynch someone. You may change your vote as often as you like. Make sure to "Unvote" though or else it won't be counted.

Win condition
    You win with town when all threats to town have been eliminated.

You have approximately 36 hours for this day phase.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Clawsout @Krayzy @Marack @Strikered

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote Marack

If it's Strikered I blame Cruelle (I think that is who convinced everyone with a meta read. If it's Claws well gg.

- - - Updated - - -

Unvote

I think a no lynch is the play here.

- - - Updated - - -

If we vote today then we have a 25% chance of being right. If we no lynch then we'll have a 33% chance tomorrow.

A mislynch today is a loss.

- - - Updated - - -

Vote No Lynch

- - - Updated - - -

If I have the time I will check back when I wake up in the morning. I'll still be around for an hour or two longer tonight but I'm not expecting anything to happen.

Vote Marack

If it's Strikered I blame Cruelle (I think that is who convinced everyone with a meta read. If it's Claws well gg.

- - - Updated - - -

Unvote

I think a no lynch is the play here.

- - - Updated - - -

If we vote today then we have a 25% chance of being right. If we no lynch then we'll have a 33% chance tomorrow.

A mislynch today is a loss.
    And if its you we are all screwed tbh im all for the no lynch sept if im the target strikered will most likely go after marack instead of you which obviously puts you in a great position.

what makes you so town remind me again? Cuz as far as i know marack is playing working marack and strikered is basically comfirmed via crus meta.

Tbh if its strikered he deserves the win what a bastard play that would be

Sumthin that bothers the shit outta me is of all the ppl to get nk'd it was cereal who was real scummy but the town giveaway was his post count and he didnt buddy me like he usually does as scum. Why not nk strikered hes basically comfirmed town or myself as most if not all have had me town read...

Im not for this and will be voting krayzy

D1 you agreed with foxxi d2 you came back and implied you were sick and that town was stupid im not buying this.

You obviously know how to play scum really well and can manipulate ppl its right in your sig.

Also commimg back d2 and leading the foxxi lynch would put you in a good town spot for arguing you did this already.

One more thing you are on no scum lynch trains except foxxis which is the obvious one you had to be on to get them town points but you were conviently on all the town flips.

vote krayzy

10+ Year Old Account
    Claimed I was sick? I had 101 temperature for almost an entire day. I wasn't sick though. It was from a covid vaccine.

What makes me town? Literally everything I have done this game. INCLUDING pushing this no lynch. There is no logical reason for town to want to go to a vote today. Do the math.

Claimed I was sick? I had 101 temperature for almost an entire day. I wasn't sick though. It was from a covid vaccine.

What makes me town? Literally everything I have done this game. INCLUDING pushing this no lynch. There is no logical reason for town to want to go to a vote today. Do the math.
    Sorry mate im not buying this