10+ Year Old Account
    And the only reason I wasn't on Crackle's lynch was because we were holding off to get more information.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    Sorry mate im not buying this
    Not buying what?

Basic math? Reading the thread in which EVERYONE has said the only reason they think I may be scum is because nobody can ever tell what my role is because I scumhunt no matters what?

Yet you are somehow convinced I am scum.

Please tell me why anyone other than scum would prefer to attempt a lynch today over tomorrow.

Well i know im not scum i trust cru with strikered and i know how marack plays so yes that leaves you as scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

10+ Year Old Account
    Lynching someone today = 75% chance of mislynch and game over

No Lynch today and instead lynch tomorrow = 66% chance of mislynch and game over

If I was scum why would I start the day by proposing something that gives me a worse chance at winning?

I'm not going to get into a back and forth over this though. My vote is staying on No Lynch and I am guessing yours is staying on me. The other people can decide whether they want to end the game today or wait to try and win tomorrow. I'm not going to lose sleep either way. I am playing as well as I can. It is now up to the rest.

- - - Updated - - -

And on that note I am going to bed.

7+ Year Old Account
    We are at LyLo... so having votes out before everyone has a chance to talk is kind reckless.

Kray does bring up a good point about the no-lynch being the best option for us as town.

I want to hear Strike's thoughts on the start of the day and what he thinks the best course of action is.

I have no intention of voting until everyone has a chance to talk

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    We are at LyLo... so having votes out before everyone has a chance to talk is kind reckless.

Kray does bring up a good point about the no-lynch being the best option for us as town.

I want to hear Strike's thoughts on the start of the day and what he thinks the best course of action is.

I have no intention of voting until everyone has a chance to talk
    Im not letting him muniplate me anymore

- - - Updated - - -

Also consider he voted you then unvoted you right away as day started before this nolynch plea

7+ Year Old Account
    Im not letting him muniplate me anymore

- - - Updated - - -

Also consider he voted you then unvoted you right away as day started before this nolynch plea
    I have considered that. I also see he unvoted before anyone else had a chance to do anything.

Well Fuck .....
    .... ....

I steered that ship yesterday, I'm going to blame Val he didn't fight and was just making some really shifty moves

Today

*sigh* I don't clucking know,

Essentially claws its down to us we either pick Krayzy or Marack

Look there is a little merit to what Krayzy is saying about a no lynch but he's missing something fairly clucking obvious which makes this play VERY sus

If..... if...(we aren't but..) if we did no lynch then it stands to reason it would be claws or me that dies and then thats a fucking headache no one wants

So suggesting this makes me think Krayzy is going for this because it gives him the best chance of winning

Now the kill target last night makes me think Marack is the remaining scum, see between me and you claws we're the towniest here and cereal was a target that you could throw shade on if needed so marack kept Krayzy around to cast doubt thinking Cereal was too trusted, if Krayzy were Mafia last night I dont think he eliminates Cereal. There has been some odd choices for nk target this game and I'm not convinced that Krayzy would play it that way.

So you can see my clucking problem

- - - Updated - - -

Thing is claws between you and me whoever we decide on together the other is going to happily oblige and vote the same

- - - Updated - - -

The smart play imo last night I think would have been to kill the towniest person which wasn't Cereal its Claws(granted I did suspect you at one point because of you piling on the bwon 'slip' day1)

It isn't even me, I know im town but I'm not blind, I can see why it looks a little bad for me despite Cru our jr cop meta reading my game and spotting my town play, I was on to crackle before there was a guilty revealed, my only moment of shade was loras vote day 1, of which I have already explained, but I'm Town,

So I can sort of argue that makes Marack the remaining scum.

But I still can't shake the Krayzy thing

ARRRRRRRGH Clucking HELL!

- - - Updated - - -

Im going to claws for thoughts

- - - Updated - - -

What hurts more here is that towns fate is decided by me and claws and I dont really like it ������, if it's Krayzy then take a bow you bastard

If its Marack which let's face it a lot of us put Marack high on our scumlist it was only when he started to show did we even spot any town play from Marack, its almost like Marack knew he had to start something or he was a gonner, but same could be said if he was town I guess. If it is then bravo town as we pegged scum correctly a while back

- - - Updated - - -

Clucking emojis

- - - Updated - - -

fos mmo-c

Cus if this were MU all these entries would be separate posts

Im like 99% its krayzy just on the fact he is on every town lynch but no scum ones (sept foxxis)

I also think he's smart enough to bus all his teammates while not voting on them and to suggest town moves against his team i wish i was that good jeez

using math is also a good tactic sept really today its 50/50 on wether its marack or krayzy as i believe strike is town and myself are pretty close to comfirmed from every1s lists

I also disagree i believe marack would of nkd strikered being the most town and then pushed cereal if he was scum

cereal had quite a few scummy posts that were hard to look past in my read on him but he classicly buddys up to me as scum and he doesnt posts alot (was how i figured out he was town)

Was i suspicious of him of course would i of considered voting him in lylo thats a decent possibility

I honestly believe its krayzy i get that marack hasnt done much work but this has been pretty classic marack the past 2 months

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways im goin back to bed as i was up til 230am last night and im dying for sleep

Im like 99% its krayzy just on the fact he is on every town lynch but no scum ones (sept foxxis)

I also think he's smart enough to bus all his teammates while not voting on them and to suggest town moves against his team i wish i was that good jeez

using math is also a good tactic sept really today its 50/50 on wether its marack or krayzy as i believe strike is town and myself are pretty close to comfirmed from every1s lists

I also disagree i believe marack would of nkd strikered being the most town and then pushed cereal if he was scum

cereal had quite a few scummy posts that were hard to look past in my read on him but he classicly buddys up to me as scum and he doesnt posts alot (was how i figured out he was town)

Was i suspicious of him of course would i of considered voting him in lylo thats a decent possibility

I honestly believe its krayzy i get that marack hasnt done much work but this has been pretty classic marack the past 2 months

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways im goin back to bed as i was up til 230am last night and im dying for sleep
    OK so let's run a few scenarios

No lynch, I die, you vote Krayzy to lynch (because of ur reads) marack follows, marack wins
    Not considering you voting Marack due to ur current stance
    No lynch, you die, I vote Marack to lynch Krayzy wins
    No lynch, you die, I vote Krayzy to lynch Marack wins

The way I see it its no longer about Mafia or town its which out of these two wins and I'm favouring Krayzy simply because if he is scum he deserves the win, if he's not then we win, admittedly it means his team wins also, if he's scum.

Oh fuck, look, look at what you guys are doing to me

- - - Updated - - -

Look im still really 50/50 if ur really hot on Krayzy being scum I get it, I can absolutely make arguments for this and you have some solid points about the voting

- - - Updated - - -

Prob is, does the voting go down to the fact marack wasn't really here the first 4 game days didn't Marack hammer Lora?

I dont think scum deserve the win tho if its krayzy props for being a decent scum but i did work to win too

- - - Updated - - -

I understand what your saying strikered.

- - - Updated - - -

I cant even recall how early was the d1 hammer ? Hell ive hammered super early in the past due to not hitting refresh on mmoc

Day 1

Lora
    (8) - Foxximcleod(#484), CerealLord(#499), Bwonsamdi the Dead(#508), Cruel2U(#513), Rioriel(#514), Graeham(#517), Strikered(#541), Marack(#542)
    Foxximcleod(4) - Xanjori(#337), Listo95(#417), Clawsout(#459), Lora(#464)
    CerealLord(2) - Crackleslap(#277), Krayzy(#398)
    Bwonsamdi the Dead(1) - Val the Moofia Boss(#9)

Day 2

Foxximcleod(7) - Val the Moofia Boss(#590), Krayzy(#733), Xanjori(#760), Clawsout(#761), Cruel2U(#767), Strikered(#768), Foxximcleod(#769)
    Bwonsamdi the Dead(2) - Bwonsamdi the Dead(#629), CerealLord(#655)

No Current Vote(4) - Crackleslap(#xx), Listo95(#xx), Marack(#xx), Rioriel(#xx)

Day 3

Rioriel(6) - Clawsout(#889), Marack(#895), CerealLord(#898), Krayzy(#902), Bwonsamdi the Dead(#903), Rioriel(#911)
    Listo95(1) - Val the Moofia Boss(#838)
    Marack(1) - Cruel2U(#873)

No Current Vote(2) - Listo95(#xx), Strikered(#xx)

Day 4

Listo95(3) - Clawsout(#956), Strikered(#1024), Marack(#1027)
    CerealLord(1) - Val the Moofia Boss(#993)
    Val the Moofia Boss(1) - Listo95(#1029)

No Current Vote(3) - Bwonsamdi the Dead(#xx), CerealLord(#xx), Krayzy(#xx)

Day 5

Val the Moofia Boss(4) - Strikered(#1045), CerealLord(#1046), Clawsout(#1059), Krayzy(#1073)
    CerealLord(1) - Val the Moofia Boss(#1051)

No Current Vote(1) - Marack(#xx)

OK so above confirmed (dead) town are in blue and bolded are tpr's
    red are scum and bold is the Gf

- - - Updated - - -

Im missing a day

- - - Updated - - -

I missed crackles on day 3 ill go get it

Yes so my argument is that krayzy is conviently on all town lynches he had time to be on all lynch trains or have a vote out he even did a vote a few times went to bed in case then came back to hop on the leading train

with already losing 2 scum foxxi and crackle there was no way for him to vote on teammates with the off chance he could sway ppl a different train since alot of our trains were close like the listo marack train that turned into rio

Crackleslap(6) - Cruel2U(#794), Listo95(#795), Val the Moofia Boss(#797), Strikered(#811), CerealLord(#819), Crackleslap(#822)

No Current Vote(5) - Bwonsamdi the Dead(#xx), Clawsout(#xx), Krayzy(#xx), Marack(#xx), Rioriel(#xx)

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah ok I'm sold Krayzy it is then, its a flip of the coin for me and the voting record doesn't look good for either but you're right about Krayzy

So whenever you want to im on board

Im thinking krayzy honestly

Im thinking krayzy honestly
    I'll go with your lead

Im already on krayzy if you look at todays 2nd post

- - - Updated - - -

Alot of my argument is there

Im already on krayzy if you look at todays 2nd post

- - - Updated - - -

Alot of my argument is there
    Lmao didn't realise

- - - Updated - - -

vote Krayzy

Holding my breath

End of the day its just a game and what a wild ride

7+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Kray

7+ Year Old Account
    Krayzy playing a Vt has been lynched.

Scum win!!! Congrats to:

Foxxie
    Crackle
    Listo
    Marack

Mod thread with links to other qts here.

https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/6mG4MPxw2Hs

I’ll fix this post later today once I’m home.