Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    hes 227 fucking ilvl dude, no not anyone can do it.
    also he literally explains why he was able to do it, as vanish allows him to ignore the adds, and he has multiple ways to avoid the long duration stun. being human and a rogue, something most people are not.
    All I can read are excuses.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by azka View Post
    All I can read are excuses.
    all i can read is idiocy.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Just gear up your characters.

Why would this be a problem for any one?

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Are you intentionally missing the point now? Every other secret mount didn't have stupid as fuck requirements like this one. Making it something that simply needs to be solo'd is not in theme with the other secret mounts and reeks of laziness. It's bad enough that players are hardcore gatekeepers. Now Blizzard is doing it too.
    Lol this mount is acquired in a different way! That makes it bad!

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Tried on a 222 aff lock

Gave it only one shot admittedly, but I only bursted the 3rd boss down to 60% before the first stun went off and she summoned the adds, which was death with no reliable way to heal through it overall.

Only hunters seem capable out of the DPS, since they can feign death to stop the adds from attacking them even.
    I did it now on 5 chars. 221 Affli lock, 227 ret, 223 enha, 224 prot warr and 226 bm hunter. All just pvp geared since I don't do any pve anymore. BM and Prot were the most easy ones but it went fine with any char above. Don't know what you guys are crying about or even doing. Affli was not that easy but far from undoable. Also most shitty gear.

I'd deffo say any class in a certain specc with 220+ ilvl could do it.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Primetimex View Post
    I did it now on 5 chars. 221 Affli lock, 227 ret, 223 enha, 224 prot warr and 226 bm hunter. All just pvp geared since I don't do any pve anymore. BM and Prot were the most easy ones but it went fine with any char above. Don't know what you guys are crying about or even doing. Affli was not that easy but far from undoable. Also most shitty gear.

Unless you detail what you're doing this isn't helpful to anyone. Besides "most shitty gear" =/= ilvl220+. Stats scale exponentially, there's a massive difference between ilvl 200 and 220. I also sincerely doubt you'd bother doing this with multiple characters after obtaining the mount in the first place. Feel free to correct me however. What tactics and legendaries were you using?
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Just did it with as vdh with covenant gear, 198 ilvl.

Was a proper fun challenge, definitively not easy-mode.

hes 227 fucking ilvl dude, no not anyone can do it.
    also he literally explains why he was able to do it, as vanish allows him to ignore the adds, and he has multiple ways to avoid the long duration stun. being human and a rogue, something most people are not.
    So you do need other people to carry you through everything. I suspected as much in other conversations, and also suspected you'd eventually admit to it without realizing you were. Good to know regardless.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Wicked View Post
    So you do need other people to carry you through everything. I suspected as much in other conversations, and also suspected you'd eventually admit to it without realizing you were. Good to know regardless.
    ??? I already did it....
    dude you cna do it and still call bullshit on someone saying "see this guy did it anyone can do it!" hes a fucking 227 ilvl rogue, which is PERFECT for this.

all i can read is idiocy.
    Whatever you say, buddy.
    Hope you get your mount soon.

As has been pointed out repeatedly by others in this thread, Blizzard tends to rescale difficulty and rewards of heroic and mythic 0 dungeons with every new season/raid tier.

Trying to outgear this as some dps specs may mean waiting for the next expansion, unless Blizzard decides to layer as many systems on top of other systems as they did in BFA.

Azerite, essences, corruptions etc made scaling rather wonky, but now we even have secondary soft caps and hard caps that'll prevent secondaries from scaling out of proportion.

In any case I'll likely be trying it myself on my ~200 prot pala or switch my slightly better geared balance druid to guardian and try on that. I wasn't able to kill Domina on my 221 enhancement shaman anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

10+ Year Old Account
    Impossible on a ivl 201 BM. Pet doesn't survive, and Feign Death does fuck all on removing adds, as the minute you wake up they come
    right back at you. Also, gotta love the minute you have aggro from the boss, your pet's Taunt completely fails at grabbing the boss's
    attention.

Really nice touch there Bliz.
    Last edited by ThatsOurEric; 2021-04-19 at 12:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Horrible mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Primetimex View Post

Stacking PvP gear.

Rocking tons of vers then.

"It's doable guys!"

Yeah no.

Have any rshams been able to solo it?

??? I already did it....
    dude you cna do it and still call bullshit on someone saying "see this guy did it anyone can do it!" hes a fucking 227 ilvl rogue, which is PERFECT for this.
    So you agree, then. That those "filthy, disgusting casuals" who only like doing solo content need good gear, too. Glad we settled that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    BUT THIS IS NOT STUPID AS FUCK REQUIREMENTS, you do not need to ge the MOUNT NOW nor it mean it was intended to be done NOW
    And other secret mounts like the hivemind are easier? It literally required you to do that shit with 4 other people and those 4 other people are the only ones who will EVER be able to use you as a multiple person mount....

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Wicked View Post
    So you agree, then. That those "filthy, disgusting casuals" who only like doing solo content need good gear, too. Glad we settled that.
    ??? When did i ever disagree with that?
    when did i literally ever call someone a "filthy disgusting casuals" like holy fuck what is wrong with you?
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2021-04-19 at 03:59 AM.

??? When did i ever disagree with that?
    when did i literally ever call someone a "filthy disgusting casuals" like holy fuck what is wrong with you?
    Everybody has access to switching to a spec that can do it. Do you also have problems with mythic only boss drops? Not everyone can do mythic raids at the current season. Chill out and accept that bad players might not be able to complete a challenge, hence why it's a called a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    Nop, im going base on past experience, i don't see why would hc scale when you have mythic season, best case scenario is gear scale
    You were doing it wrong then. Somehow. Every dungeon increased by 30 ilvls in gear dropping and every dungeon increased in difficulty to compensate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro