Thread: Genshin Impact

Does Zhongli work as dps?
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2021-04-19 at 07:17 AM.
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Does Zhongli work as dps?
    Depends on who you ask, but yes, IMO he does. My wife's zhong dunks for 110k with absolutely no setup or prep (no attack book buff swap, no bennet, no ninguang shield buff, etc) and his attacks hit for 4-7k each. In addition, he facetanks everything and has 100% uptime on every enemy because of OP jade shield. In addition, shields are a "necessary" mechanic for a lot of fights in the game that are a pita without them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well simulator got updated:
    https://gi-wish-simulator.uzairashraf.dev/

30 rolls -- first 2 were Barbaras and last one was Rosaria.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Xinyan Beidou and Barbara are the only one i have never used because:
    Razor > Beidou
    Hu Tao >>>>>>> Xinyan
    Well, these 2 characters don't really fit the same role.
    But "Razor > Beidou" is very debatable.

Beidous ultimate is *that* strong and her E is several times stronger than Razors
    She is only losing out in straight up damage on one target but not even by that much when played correctly and if she gets attacked once every ~10 seconds and wins by a landslide against 2+ targets.

And Hu Tao is better than Xinyan but she isn't able to support anyone properly at all, Xinyan is physical DPS support with shred.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-04-19 at 10:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Well, these 2 characters don't really fit the same role.
    But "Razor > Beidou" is very debatable.

Beidous ultimate is *that* strong and her E is several times stronger than Razors
    She is only losing out in straight up damage on one target but not even by that much when played correctly and if she gets attacked once every ~10 seconds and wins by a landslide against 2+ targets.

And Hu Tao is better than Xinyan but she isn't able to support anyone properly at all, Xinyan is physical DPS support with shred.
    Her Ult also transfers to other characters so if you use a catalyst user or another fast perma elemental damage character you can proc a bunch of elemental interactions.
    Plus she doesn't talk in wolfboy talk and looks a thousand times cooler.

I think ultimately the best characters are those that work best for your playstyle. I get shit artifacts so my Ganyu's charge only does 15k while my Mona's charge does 10k. Even though I use Mona's fast attacks I typically do more dps than my Ganyu since I can pop Beidou's Ult and switch to Mona and spam her attack and use her E which doesn't really work with Ganyu.

I wish the weekly bosses would remember they are able to drop the bows...

I have received 3-4 of each of the other weapon types and have a prototype crescent in need of refining.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    I wish the weekly bosses would remember they are able to drop the bows...

I have received 3-4 of each of the other weapon types and have a prototype crescent in need of refining.
    I wish weekly bosses would remember to drop anything other than orange gladiator/wanderer plume of death

Edit: do you think a team Hu Tao - Zhongli - Eula - Bennett would work fine?
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2021-04-19 at 09:57 PM.
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Her Ult also transfers to other characters so if you use a catalyst user or another fast perma elemental damage character you can proc a bunch of elemental interactions.
    Plus she doesn't talk in wolfboy talk and looks a thousand times cooler.

I think ultimately the best characters are those that work best for your playstyle. I get shit artifacts so my Ganyu's charge only does 15k while my Mona's charge does 10k. Even though I use Mona's fast attacks I typically do more dps than my Ganyu since I can pop Beidou's Ult and switch to Mona and spam her attack and use her E which doesn't really work with Ganyu.
    If you rely on Mona for DPS I'd suggest adding Fischl to your team, her A4 perk will proc a lot then and basically add 80% dmg to every other autoattack you do with Mona. (on top of the 30% you get when she is @C6)

I wish weekly bosses would remember to drop anything other than orange gladiator/wanderer plume of death

Edit: do you think a team Hu Tao - Zhongli - Eula - Bennett would work fine?
    Sure, but it's not really a team that syncs up well.
    There are basically no elemental reactions going on, at least not nearly frequently enough.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-04-20 at 03:20 AM.

If you rely on Mona for DPS I'd suggest adding Fischl to your team, her A4 perk will proc a lot then and basically add 80% dmg to every other autoattack you do with Mona. (on top of the 30% you get when she is @C6)
    I do use Fischl with her most of the time although I still need to gear her up. One of my team set ups is Beidou, Ning, Fischl, and Mona. They bascially took me to adventure lvl 50 or so and then I also use em on like stormterror and like Fire plant and dungeon. Nings the only one I haven't fully evolved yet as she keeps getting sidelined first by Zhongli and now Noelle who I have been using with Hu tao in my lvling team.

Sure, but it's not really a team that syncs up well.
    There are basically no elemental reactions going on, at least not nearly frequently enough.
    I am definitely not using my teams well because I struggle with Abyss. I managed to clear it (fuck 11-2 though even watching the vids I still can't clear it efficiently) last cycle cause the passive buff was OP, but struggling this go around.

• Keqing (90 w/ 90 Jade cutter, PHys, but can go elec), Klee (80/90 w/ 87 Lost Prayer), Hu Tao (90/90 w/ 90 Homa), Childe (60/60 w 60/60 Rust), and Xiao (80/80 w/ R5 80/80 White Tassel) as 5 star DPS.
    • Qiqi (60/70 using Black Sword from Keqing's old setup) and Venti (80/80 w/ R2 80/80 Stringless) as 5 star supports.
    • I then have every other 4 star.
    • Xingqui, Bennett and Barbara have moderate investment (60/70, talents to 6 and artifact sets, but not terribly invested).
    • Beidou and Xiangling as notable players (C4-C5 respectively), but criminally under invested. Most other 4 stars are currently ~C2.

I have 3 5 star Jade Cutters (one is on Keqing and the other Bennet but is only 70/70, the other unused). I have 2 Lost Sacred Prayers (one is unused, the other on Klee). That's all my 5 star weapons. I got crazy RNG luck on that one banner, but nothing else.

How should I be building my teams? Any insight much appreciated. Especially with respect to Abyss, everything else is trivial.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    I am definitely not using my teams well because I struggle with Abyss. I managed to clear it (fuck 11-2 though even watching the vids I still can't clear it efficiently) last cycle cause the passive buff was OP, but struggling this go around.

• Keqing (90 w/ 90 Jade cutter, PHys, but can go elec), Klee (80/90 w/ 87 Lost Prayer), Hu Tao (90/90 w/ 90 Homa), Childe (60/60 w 60/60 Rust), and Xiao (80/80 w/ R5 80/80 White Tassel) as 5 star DPS.
    • Qiqi (60/70 using Black Sword from Keqing's old setup) and Venti (80/80 w/ R2 80/80 Stringless) as 5 star supports.
    • Xingqui, Bennett and Barbara have moderate investment (60/70, talents to 6 and artifact sets, but not terribly invested).
    • Beidou and Xiangling as notable players (C4-C5 respectively), but criminally under invested. Most other 4 stars are currently ~C2.

I have 3 5 star Jade Cutters (one is on Keqing and the other Bennet but is only 70/70, the other unused). I have 2 Lost Sacred Prayers (one is unused, the other on Klee). That's all my 5 star weapons. I got crazy RNG luck on that one banner, but nothing else.

How should I be building my teams? Any insight much appreciated. Especially with respect to Abyss, everything else is trivial.
    Hmmm.
    One team is Easy.

Hu Tao, Xinqiu, Bennett - the other character doesn't matter, pick an ice element (Chongyun for example, doesn't matter which level he has) You need him for Fatui shields.
    Get all the Energyrecharge you can on Bennett and on Xinqiu.

Team 2 however...

Not so sure.
    Keqing, Qiqi, Venti, Klee?

You are kinda missing support characters for team 2 imho.
    Keqing does very well with Xinqiu, but so does Hu Tao.
    I'm missing support characters for my second team too, but I have Ganyu... and Ganyu just doesn't care.

If you had Fischl and invested in her. I would set her in Team 1 for Xinqiu and trade either Klee or Keqing(Electro) with him for Team 2 (depending what element type that floor needs)
    Barbara/Childe might also work with Team 2 to get some Hydro in there
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-04-20 at 06:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post

I'm going to be 100% honest with you...with keqing, klee, hu tao, xiao, and childe...you should be blowing through abyss. However you should just have 1 main dps in each team. I'd probably suggest hu tao and xiao or keqing (electro).

Things you should do in order of priority:

1. Get your weapons on your main dps to 90 (if it's not already)
    2. Get your talents to lv 9 across the board and 10 if you can on your main dps
    3. Get your supports talents to at least 6 across the board but if you can get them to 9 (which you should be able to at this point) it will really help.
    4. Make sure to have solid artifacts
    5. Get your main dps to 90 (if it's not already)

or you can just ignore all that and just make use of the reaction system effectively. I don't have any of the above tbh (other than some characters at 90, which is the least impactful, and lv 9 talent across the board on hu tao) and good but not amazing artifacts and I clear abyss pretty easily (9*). Hu tao is absolutely broken with homa.

I already posted my setup before but I'll post again.

Comp I use:

diona - hu tao - xingqiu - chongyun

chong e - chong q - xing q - xing e (x2 if it procs) - diona e - diona q - hu tao e - hu tao q

If hu tao's burst crits that cycle almost straight up kills 1 of the dudes in 12-1. Also I use diona q at opener because hu tao is already at 100% health. At every other chamber, i don't use diona's q and just take advantage of sub 50% hp damage for hu tao.

albedo - keqing - zhong li - bennett

zhong li e - albedo e - albedo q - bennett q - zhong li q - keqing e - keqing q - keqing e

I basically just maintain zhong li's shield and albedo's field thing. Make sure to pop bennett's q before doing bursts on other characters.

That about wraps it up. Oh, I should probably mention, just to clarify. My Hu tao team is way stronger and clears chambers for me in like 40ish seconds (on average on floor 12). The second team takes a bit longer.

So I've been practicing that Keqing thing people are using to shoot themselves to the stars. Might actually be a nice way to travel if you could reliably hit your clicks. But this just reeks of harmless fun that's about to be detected and nerfed.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://webstatic-sea.mihoyo.com/ys/...tm_source=Link

Dont miss this event :P

- - - Updated - - -

Wood + Paint + Slime = Bed
    Wood + Paint + Bundle = Ladder
    Wood + Slime + Bundle = Mask
    Paint + Slime + Bundle = Fireplace
    Wood + Wood + Paint = Bookcase
    Wood + Wood + Slime = Table
    Wood + Wood + Bundle = Screen
    Wood + Paint + Paint = Mask Rack
    Paint + Paint + Slime = Paper Lamp
    Paint + Paint + Bundle = "Dancing Tree"
    Wood + Slime + Slime = Stool
    Paint + Slime + Slime = Lamp Grass
    Slime + Slime + Bundle = Carpet
    Wood + Bundle + Bundle = Pot
    Paint + Bundle + Bundle = Unusual Portrait

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Two furnishings for our in game house from the event. At least its soon. I think this is a fine way to generate some hype for the new system.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    https://webstatic-sea.mihoyo.com/ys/...tm_source=Link

Dont miss this event :P

- - - Updated - - -

Wood + Wood + Slime = Table
    Wood + Wood + Bundle = Screen

Paint + Paint + Slime = Paper Lamp
    Paint + Paint + Bundle = "Dancing Tree"

Are those all of the items? Kinda cool you can get 2 housing items for the rewards.
    (mainly quoted you so I could remember which Items I made lol)

made a trap:
    Last edited by qwerty123456; 2021-04-23 at 06:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

So true....

Only get 1k mora for each, not worth using materials onbut i wanted to see after getting the wig.

3x bundle

3x slime

3x paint

3x wood
    Last edited by Fenzha; 2021-04-22 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    3x wood
    Lv1 debate club
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Finaly my Klee got upgrade: