Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Hehe, expand that please. This will be enjoyable.
    I'm still waiting on that, myself. I'm wondering if the rumor mills offer benefits and retirement packages.

Quote Originally Posted by BrintoSFJ View Post
    You know, the games you are mentioning have also received large funding from Epic Games for exclusivity? They are not solely dependent on Sony and the money Sony is giving them is most likely minuscule compared to the money they would have to spend for Days Gone2. But that is not the point here, Days Gone itself was a big success for Sony, not sure why they are not allowed to make a sequel.

My point is different, according to the report, several mini studios under Sony has been denied funding for new game ideas they pitched and was approved previously and now being forced to work in remastering blockbusters or as subs for blockbuster studios. Clearly, they don't want to take the risk of creating new IP and instead want to bank on the already proven blockbuster IP.
    Returnal has no funding at all from epic, so sorry try again.

Your point was you have no point. The only game shot down from the article was the Days Gone 2 pitch, which was a AAA game and not a small project at all not even fucking close.

Until Sony stops funding, publishing and marketing small titles like they keep doing and have been doing for awhile your baseless ass speculation has no merit. Sony declined a pitch for an AAA game in Day's Gone 2, how the hell this gets warped into people thinking it was some small game they declined boggles the mind, truly.

In some alternate reality where Days Gone 2 is some small project made by a small dev team on a small budget Sony definitely approves it because the sales of the first more then warrant that but that's not reality. Reality is the first game was an AAA game that took 7 years to make. The sequel pitch was even more ambitious and wanted to be a full on quasi MMO game. It took them 7 years to make a SP game what was it going to take them 10 to make a full multiplayer sequel? OFC Sony shot down that pitch and got them working on a new IP instead.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2021-04-19 at 11:27 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    PS5 and LG CX tv == super nice
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.