10+ Year Old Account

ICV: Pet Cap removed in 9.1

Do Not Waste Your Polished Pet Charms on Pet Portals

Do not waste your Polished Pet Charms on items that increase your maximum number of pets! The cap has been entirely removed in Patch 9.1, which means you can instead save and spend them on something meaningful!

In Chains of Domination, there is no longer a cap on the maximum number of pets you can own, which means you can have unlimited pets. However, they are still limited to 3 of each species.

This means you no longer need to buy Shattered Pet Portal Interdimensional Pet Portal and Broken Pet Portal Pocket Pet Portal that cost 1,000 Polished Pet Charm Polished Pet Charms each.
    If true, too late for me to take advantage, but others up-and-coming might. For them, this should be welcome news.

Yep, too late here too. Not a huge deal, although it is a bit annoying.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Do Not Waste Your Polished Pet Charms on Pet Portals

If true, too late for me to take advantage, but others up-and-coming might. For them, this should be welcome news.
    Kinda wish they refunded anyone who had bought the portals, especially with the new pet costing what is it, 20,000 polished pet charms?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I thought it was 10k? Anyway, yes, would like my 2k back, but I've been around long enough to know that is extremely unlikely.

Part of the problem is one of the pet count expansions could come either via achievement or paying for it, and they have no way of knowing which you used, perhaps you bought it and then got the achievement later on. Not that giving those people 1000 free charms would break the game, of course.

Too late for me as well, but I think I'm sitting on about 10k charms anyway.

I guess maybe non-combat pets don't count as I'm currently sitting at a total of 2001 pets, but this is one change I'm really looking forward to.

As far as the pet charms go, I don't expect to ever see those again, but I certainly wouldn't complain about a refund as it would go a long way towards the 10K charms pet.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

10+ Year Old Account
    "still limited to 3 of each species" uh what? why?

I hope the polished charm turns to a cap of 2000 to a no cap for each species

also get this if you're a collector as you will otherwise permanently lose the opportunity to complete quest 54264

That is a nice and welcome change. As for the lack of reimbursement for the charms spent on previous unlocks, it's not a big deal. Blizzard regularly devalues things that are much harder to get, tbh.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.