Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    You know if you guys spent less time shitting on Blizzard you'd know this is exactly how this charity works. You cannot give Blizzard any money nor can they write off any of it.
    ^This
    Like if you want to bash a company, fine. At least do some research first though so you don't look completely oblivious. It's like the anti-vaxxer that invented flu vaccines (''We should like just inject a weakened version of the virus so you're body can fight it off naturally'')

You know if you guys spent less time shitting on Blizzard you'd know this is exactly how this charity works. You cannot give Blizzard any money nor can they write off any of it.
    But I can give them a feelgood stamp reputation? If people donated 100m through blizzard, and everything went to the doctors, blizzard would still get good press. This company doesn't deserve that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by czarek View Post
    So obnoxious model. Looks like 2004 LOL
    Wouldn't go that far....

Also looks like a unique skeleton/ rigging possibly a modified proto drake?
    Last edited by Frozenbeef; 2021-04-23 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cface View Post
    But I can give them a feelgood stamp reputation? If people donated 100m through blizzard, and everything went to the doctors, blizzard would still get good press. This company doesn't deserve that.
    Do you really need to move goalposts just to keep shitting on Blizzard randomly? Can't you try this in a proper discussion elsewhere?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Congratulations community, a good deed towards a worthy cause and two pets in the bag!

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you really need to move goalposts just to keep shitting on Blizzard randomly? Can't you try this in a proper discussion elsewhere?
    Some people don't read the print and just sees the headline, assuming anything to fit their mind.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Imagine being so upset with a company that you're still posting on its fan forum talking shit about its developers after they raise a million fucking dollars for charity. Unfuckingbelievable.

I'm so happy that we were able to reach this goal as a community. Every dollar helped reach this goal and I'm glad my $0 went toward achieving this goal for the community!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alt-ithist View Post
    Good job, everyone helped activision write off a mill in tax credit. Time for the celebrations.
    well you clearly never visited the website or made a donation yourself. you paid it directly to DWB. nice try though.

15+ Year Old Account
    If Bobby Kotick gave 1% of his networth, the charity would be at over 6mill, but thats never gonna happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    If Bobby Kotick gave 1% of his networth, the charity would be at over 6mill, but thats never gonna happen.
    We do not know if he has or not, it has nothing to do with the charity as it is made for the players/fans to achieve a united goal.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I cant see Daisy when i looking at the shop (EU) just the monkey we got for free and i already claimed him. Am i blind or someone else got the same ''problem''?

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    I know people like to blindly hate but charity donations isn't the angle to do it from bud.

https://dotesports.com/business/news...ace-inequality
    https://www.activisionblizzard.com/n...ing-initiative
    https://www.trueachievements.com/n21...ion-to-charity
    https://www.destructoid.com/stories/...y-208097.phtml
    https://www.opensecrets.org/donor-lo...er=desc&sort=D
    https://www.wired.com/2009/11/call-of-duty-endowment/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffe View Post
    I cant see Daisy when i looking at the shop (EU) just the monkey we got for free and i already claimed him. Am i blind or someone else got the same ''problem''?
    Currently not available, but should be soon according to blue post.

- - - Updated - - -

Some people are too busy spreading the hate further than it should without further research.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraijake View Post
    WOW ! we reached .5% of what kotik gets as an annual bonus for his work on graudually ruining the game/company we used to love... naisu
    He gets his money based on the success of the company...so yes your post make no sense.

Blizzard should have just donated the entirety themselves but they are greedy and would rather let people go left and right and then ask people to donate some they could easily have just done themselves but they needed to turn it into publicity.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Blizzard should have just donated the entirety themselves but they are greedy and would rather let people go left and right and then ask people to donate some they could easily have just done themselves but they needed to turn it into publicity.
    Blizzard did donated 1.6M in December.

https://www.activisionblizzard.com/n...ing-initiative

Blizzard started a campaign, giving 2 pets if people donated and now doctors without borders have 1 million, 1 million they wouldn't have had if blizzard didn't do what they did. Blizzard is now directly responsible for Doctors without borders having 1million. What the actual fuck is wrong with you?

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    If blizzard saves the world from impending doom you will still write this. You can hate on blizzard for a lot of things. And you choose to complain about the charity because 'good press'. Find something better to do man

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a whole lot of ignorance and immaturity going on in these comments. But it's not like I expect any different of the stellar community of MMO C. The least you could do before spouting off about teh evil ActiBli$$ is find out how this charity was set up...
    Every day brings me a little closer to not even reading the news here even out of curiosity, let alone seeing any of the utterly predictable comments. Sometimes I think it's a great cosmic fluke that humanity has managed to make it as far as it has. Then I remember not every person (not even on MMO C) is a MMO C ignorance or shitposter, 1 million was just raised for DWB/MSF, see this good thing happen and go about my day.
    Last edited by Freedom; 2021-04-23 at 03:22 PM.