Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Mythic Dungeon International 2021 - Season 1 Global Finals

Mythic Dungeon International 2021 - Season 1 Global Finals
    Mythic Dungeon International 2021 Season 1 Global Finals have started! Watch top teams from around the world fight for their share of the $300,000 prize pool and title of World Champions.

Last edited by Lumy; 2021-04-25 at 04:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really wish they would put these videos on a separate youtube channel so I can ignore them easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzic518 View Post
    I really wish they would put these videos on a separate youtube channel so I can ignore them easier.
    I have unsubbed till they stop spamming my feed with this trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Addiena View Post
    I have unsubbed till they stop spamming my feed with this trash.
    Omg, you are so edgy!

Quote Originally Posted by azka View Post
    Omg, you are so edgy!
    Not edgy just truly annoyed that they put this shit on their main YT channel, this shit along with the Arena crap should be on its own channel where people interested in it can sub to their hearts delight and the rest of us can keep on ignoring it.

No amount of spamming me with it is ever going to make me watch it.

Not edgy just truly annoyed that they put this shit on their main YT channel, this shit along with the Arena crap should be on its own channel where people interested in it can sub to their hearts delight and the rest of us can keep on ignoring it.

No amount of spamming me with it is ever going to make me watch it.
    Your avatar suits you. Are you really that disturbed by things you don't care about being cared about by other people you get offended when reminded that it exists? I can totally see you calling your cable company to complain that you don't care about the commercials they broadcast and to give you the option to skip them and get back to your show.
    Last edited by cparle87; 2021-04-25 at 04:39 AM.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Your avatar suits you. Are you really that disturbed by things you don't care about being cared about by other people you get offended when reminded that it exists? I can totally see you calling your cable company to complain that you don't care about the commercials they broadcast and to give you the option to skip them and get back to your show.
    Whats Cable ?

What are Adds ?

I know what Spam is but unlike Email I cant filter this spam out without leaving their channel.

No I dont watch commercial TV and you couldn't pay me to use cable .. commercial TV is utter garbage so I see zero reason to ever pay for it, I have the Internet for a reason, to watch what I want when I want without interruption so there is zero reason to ever use commercial TV again.

And anyone worth their salt never sees adds on the Internet or Youtube ... ad blockers exist.
    Last edited by Addiena; 2021-04-25 at 06:11 AM.

Whats Cable ?

What are Adds ?

I know what Spam is but unlike Email I cant filter this spam out without leaving their channel.

No I dont watch commercial TV and you couldn't pay me to use cable .. commercial TV is utter garbage so I see zero reason to ever pay for it, I have the Internet for a reason, to watch what I want when I want without interruption so there is zero reason to ever use commercial TV again.

And anyone worth their salt never sees adds on the Internet or Youtube ... ad blockers exist.
    I hope whoever hurt you this bad makes up for it. Your view on life seems rough. Sending positive vibes.

Aaaaaaanyways. The finals have been fun to watch this weekend. Loads of close games.

5+ Year Old Account
    Go Dr Jay. Represent mages! We are counting on you!

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraijake View Post
    nobody cares.
    I do so technically you are wrong

These thumbnails are slowly turning into something like fighting game character select screens, but its all twitter reply guys ready to tell you "um, actually..." Todays fighter: T H E B U R D E N E D.

no one cares about these. they get like 10-13 comments on MMOC.

I actually don't watch these but... WHO is that hottie on the thumbnail???
    Please reply or PM or whatever with that info ASAP. Thanks!

Blizzard does know that nobody cares about Mythic invitationals, right? It's boring. Arena is boring. This isn't an esports game - it's WoW. It's fun to play, but watching conveys almost nothing and it's boring to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    no one cares about these. they get like 10-13 comments on MMOC.
    And 12 of them are people arguing that no one cares LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Gaebryel Quintyne View Post
    That's Gingi

10+ Year Old Account
    It is me. How YOU doin?

Long quarantine huh?