10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Joel Glazer put out an apology.

If he hadn't spent 15 years leeching the club, let Old Trafford slowly fall apart and let money men run football affairs I might believe he was possibly sincere.

As is he can stick it where the sun doesn't shine, if he's truly sorry he can sell up and fuck off.
    That and the original club's very brief statement on it not even making an apology itself; or the fact he was driving the whole scheme.

Anyone going to matches next season need to stick to wearing green and gold, no red.

UEFA/FIFA being smug on the sidelines at the "fans" raising up doesnt magically wave a wand over how corrupt their practices are, but at least theres some established pathways to achieve success even if that requires incredibly high financial capital for squad and coach investment its not out of reach for anyone who may strike lucky.

To guarantee another 300-400 mill a year just for existing is another matter entirely and undermines the core aspects of sports.

And the grassroots level of the sport has produced countless talented players. To write them off entirely and just focus on the 0.01% is incredibly short sighted considering how different players peak at different times in their career
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2021-04-22 at 09:43 AM.

This game has started horribly. Loris passes to a defender who just hoofs it to the halfway line where Kane is on his own. Its just asking for trouble. I don't really get the team selection. Firing Mourinho before this game was absolute insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    This game has started horribly. Loris passes to a defender who just hoofs it to the halfway line where Kane is on his own. Its just asking for trouble. I don't really get the team selection. Firing Mourinho before this game was absolute insanity.
    Its dreadful to watch and feels like we are still playing this passive football Mou required, team selection is weird as you say, Ndombele is the best player in our team at holding the ball. Every free kick weve had has gone backwards, lucky Aguero isnt playing. Only thing is its still 0-0 but if City score its over
    Last edited by Marleycat; 2021-04-25 at 04:22 PM.

City so far look like they are playing at 75% of their capacity and they've dominated first half. Spurs should be very happy they are not a goal or two down, they've been terrible. No pressing or anything, giving the City players a few yards of space to just run around.

How is Ndombele not coming on? By far and away our best CM.

- - - Updated - - -

I know Spurs were probably never good enough to win this game anyway, but this is why you don't appoint a 29 year old with no managerial experience 5 days before a cup final. Moura was our best player, subbed off. Sissoko in instead of Ndombele. Just not even trying to win this game.

How is Ndombele not coming on? By far and away our best CM.

- - - Updated - - -

I know Spurs were probably never good enough to win this game anyway, but this is why you don't appoint a 29 year old with no managerial experience 5 days before a cup final. Moura was our best player, subbed off. Sissoko in instead of Ndombele. Just not even trying to win this game.
    Felt like we didnt even have a plan, Mason out of his depth.Iif youre Harry Kane you gotta be thinking how long can you put up with performances like this, if je goes to either city utd or liverpool, thats who wins next years PL. Kinda gutting that the player that scored the winning goal should have had 2 yellows in first half

Harry Kane looked like he was playing injured. In the second half for the last 20 minutes or so he was just jogging/walking around and he dropped quite deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleycat View Post
    Felt like we didnt even have a plan, Mason out of his depth.Iif youre Harry Kane you gotta be thinking how long can you put up with performances like this, if je goes to either city utd or liverpool, thats who wins next years PL. Kinda gutting that the player that scored the winning goal should have had 2 yellows in first half
    Yeah Laporte shouldnt have been on the pitch, but oh well.

We need to buy an actual midfield, ever since we lost Dembele and then Eriksens huge dip in form have we been a completely different team. People were scared to press us because we could walk past them and be in their half before they knew it. Now they're up against Hojbjerg and Winks? Very scary.

That whole display was garbage. The decision to sack Mourinho at this point in the season was sure idiocy. Anyone that thinks otherwise has no clue about football.

That whole display was garbage. The decision to sack Mourinho at this point in the season was sure idiocy. Anyone that thinks otherwise has no clue about football.
    I feel like the thinking was to get the 'new manager bounce' which is a fair approach to try if your next opponent is bottom half team but it's a terrible idea if your next game is a final. Mourinho was terrible at Spurs but if the option is to give him the final with his experience and all he has won, OR give it to the 29 year old guy who starts Winks, it's an easy choice.

To not even have a go. That's the real crime.

What happened to 'To Dare is to Do?'.

Son really does cry any chance he can get can't he. His dad had him training keepy uppies for several hours at a time and he still breaks down like a 5 year old getting thier toys taken away. Shameful

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Son really does cry any chance he can get can't he. His dad had him training keepy uppies for several hours at a time and he still breaks down like a 5 year old getting thier toys taken away. Shameful
    You should try watching a football game before commenting, it would really help.

You should try watching a football game before commenting, it would really help.
    Dude cries when he gets a red card. I mean come on. Any excuse to shed some tears really.

I guess it's a good thing. Him and neymar are showing men all over the world that it's OK to express your feelings

Dude cries when he gets a red card. I mean come on. Any excuse to shed some tears really.

I guess it's a good thing. Him and neymar are showing men all over the world that it's OK to express your feelings
    You should check out Paul Gascoigne, couldn't be much more of a "bloke" than him, cried when he got a yellow card.

You're so out of your depth in this thread I'm surprised you're still trying

You should check out Paul Gascoigne, couldn't be much more of a "bloke" than him, cried when he got a yellow card.

You're so out of your depth in this thread I'm surprised you're still trying
    Comparing son to Gascoigne and you call me out of depth. Never change spurs

Comparing son to Gascoigne and you call me out of depth. Never change spurs
    They both cried duh! thats a comparison where I'm from. But as ever Im sure wont wont try and explain your inane comment cuz we both have no idea what youre trying to say, keep punching champ

They both cried duh! thats a comparison where I'm from. But as ever Im sure wont wont try and explain your inane comment cuz we both have no idea what youre trying to say, keep punching champ
    Well you just did explain it.

So as always spurs fans have to look around for two brain cells to rub together.

At least they are consistent right? The fans make about as much sense as the board hiring and firing jose a week before a cup

Well you just did explain it.

So as always spurs fans have to look around for two brain cells to rub together.

At least they are consistent right? The fans make about as much sense as the board hiring and firing jose a week before a cup
    At least we have the guts to support a club, I wonder how many brain-cells it takes to glory hunt.

At least we have the guts to support a club, I wonder how many brain-cells it takes to glory hunt.
    Dude your club literally tried to claim it was a top 6 european club because they have fans in korea rofl.