Page 1 of 21
... LastLast

New WoW / Warcraft movie Cinematic leak?

found on 4chan and classic sub
    Looks like necropolis (naxxramas?) and northrend. Maybe connected to 9.1 maybe not. Classic WotLK? Warcraft 4?
    Last edited by himmelschein; 2021-04-26 at 04:09 PM.

why cant you post links yet?

Just created account. I would be glad if you posted it as an image if you may.

10+ Year Old Account
    its just an image of a floating city. what links this to wow in any way

Quote Originally Posted by dawawe View Post
    its just an image of a floating city. what links this to wow in any way
    it's a necropolis/naxxramas, but there are little pools of water underneath and some snowy mountains so maybe northrend

3+ Year Old Account
    Looks like it could be from a new Warcraft movie?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    So Northrend in Warcraft movie? That would mean Arthas story

Looks like naxx moving to icecrown

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Ain’t going to happen.

If this is real, which is hard to tell by this picture alone, it will be from the finale of Shadowlands.

It doesn’t look like Naxxramas and it doesn’t look like Acherus though, the spikes are totally different. It could be one of the necropolises from Maldraxxus or it’s a completely new one and the new homebase for the Jailer when he enters Azeroth.

Edit: okay, it’s definitely one of the Maldraxxus‘ necropolises, check the picture here https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Necropolis

Last edited by Nyel; 2021-04-26 at 06:22 AM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Ain’t going to happen.

If this is real, which is hard to tell by this picture alone, it will be from the finale of Shadowlands.

It doesn’t look like Naxxramas and it doesn’t look like Acherus though, the spikes are totally different. It could be one of the necropolises from Maldraxxus or it’s a completely new one and the new homebase for the Jailer when he enters Azeroth.

Edit: okay, it’s definitely one of the Maldraxxus‘ necropolises

canonically it is how all necropolises look

Yeah looks like these, hard to tell where the necropolis is hovering over though. Could be Naxx, looks like Dragonblight.

Quote Originally Posted by himmelschein View Post
    canonically it is how all necropolises look
    It looks exactly like a Maldraxxus necropolis, that means it cannot be Naxxramas (as mentioned here) or Acherus.

Guess this makes sense as it’s either one of the Necrolord‘s necropolises or something Jailer-related.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post

Yeah looks like these, hard to tell where the necropolis is hovering over though. Could be Naxx, looks like Dragonblight.
    Thank you for posting the picture, I could not make it work lol. Regarding it’s appearance, it’s definitely one of these.

I think that's how all necropolis look lore wise, but in earlier WoWs it was hard to make curved spikes (warcraft 3 for example). or just another retcon. classic wotlk anyone?

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am 100% sure that we will be going to Northend at some point through Shadowlands, it only makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    I am 100% sure that we will be going to Northend at some point through Shadowlands, it only makes sense.
    Yeah would be logical, maybe to sever the link to the shadowlands, so people cant go randomly in and out anymore ?

and the people talking about classic wotlk, yeah itll come after TBC, but its too early now

15+ Year Old Account
    If there was another Warcraft movie of any sort being made, there would have been some sort of announcement made by Blizzard long before it hit the internet as footage from it. If it were a cinematic, that is no way what so ever the style used in WoW cinematics including the more realistic ones they use some times.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    If there was another Warcraft movie of any sort being made, there would have been some sort of announcement made by Blizzard long before it hit the internet as footage from it. If it were a cinematic, that is no way what so ever the style used in WoW cinematics including the more realistic ones they use some times.
    the clouds look very alike to Warcraft 3 human campaign intro

Classic WotLK is 2 years away. And that picture looks quite similar to the Shadowlands cinematic we got during Blizzcon in my opinion, just with a very low res and saturation.

Now we just have to figure out where it's hovering over, is the dark blue part of the picture water / an ocean? Maybe the Southern coast of Dragonblight? I don't have a sub active to check it, maybe anyone else can fly to Northrend and check?

And on the left island we can see some kind of structure, a tomb, maybe the Sepulcher? It looks kind of like a pimped up Ziggurat.

Last edited by Nyel; 2021-04-26 at 07:04 AM.

3+ Year Old Account
    Hmm.... Maybe it is for a new patch cinematic? It would make sense too, considering that the 'curret' way into the Shadowlands is near Icecrown
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by himmelschein View Post
    I think that's how all necropolis look lore wise, but in earlier WoWs it was hard to make curved spikes (warcraft 3 for example). or just another retcon. classic wotlk anyone?
    Why would they make a new video for a classic release that is 2 years away.

Though imagine if in the next expansion they revamp Northrend and release 2 Northrend expansions, hahahahah