Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzic518 View Post
    It is me. How YOU doin?
    Hmm... Can you like.. prove it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    Long quarantine huh?
    Ugh.... you have NO idea how long it has been. My area (or province actually) has been in lockdown/on stay-at-home order for almost 5 months (almost throughout those months... there were some days or so where it was lifted). I mean I never went out anyway or interacted with anyone for a very long time but still... My mind is going seriously insane when you are actually forced to stay inside and not actually have the choice to go out anywhere if you wanted.

10+ Year Old Account
    No one cares about this mythic+ shit

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaebryel Quintyne View Post
    Ugh.... you have NO idea how long it has been. My area (or province actually) has been in lockdown/on stay-at-home order for almost 5 months (almost throughout those months... there were some days or so where it was lifted). I mean I never went out anyway or interacted with anyone for a very long time but still... My mind is going seriously insane when you are actually forced to stay inside and not actually have the choice to go out anywhere if you wanted.
    Oof. Cant relate. Go out every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephod View Post
    I hope whoever hurt you this bad makes up for it. Your view on life seems rough. Sending positive vibes.

Aaaaaaanyways. The finals have been fun to watch this weekend. Loads of close games.
    What a very strange thing to reply with.

If you enjoy MDI have at it, I'm just happy I never had to see it at all.

Such a popular thing this e-sport debacle! Two pages of comment: half of them is about how ppl don't give a shit and the other half is about how wrong the first half is.

Quote Originally Posted by Danuel View Post
    Such a popular thing this e-sport debacle! Two pages of comment: half of them is about how ppl don't give a shit and the other half is about how wrong the first half is.
    The funny thing is everyone commenting who cares/ delete this are actually contributing positively to the MDI. If you want something to go away on the internet do not engage with it in any way. Engagement/clicks only further increases popularity. If this post only had 2 people commenting GZ MMO-champion would probably not post any more of these.

However, now that it is engaged with and people are clicking on it, you're much more likely to get more MDI news in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by GUZ View Post
    No one cares about this mythic+ shit
    20 000 people did.

So I watched a few minutes and was wondering, how are the groups formed? Does the organizer pick the classes or are you free to pick your own class? Was it a coincidence that every guild had mage/dk/spr?

Thanks lads!

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    So I watched a few minutes and was wondering, how are the groups formed? Does the organizer pick the classes or are you free to pick your own class? Was it a coincidence that every guild had mage/dk/spr?

Thanks lads!
    They are free to pick whatever composition they want, but they can't stack classes and they need to have always 1 tank and 1 healer.
    All teams always have DH, Holy Paladin, and a Mage, because that's the best tank, the best healer (Venthyr holy paladin is the healer that does more DPS by a lot), and the best DPS for all dungeons. The other classes: DK, balance, hunter, rogue, shadow priest, elemental, and WW, change depending on the dungeon and affixes. For instance: for tyrannical Mists, you want a balance druid to 1phase the first boss, and skip the last guessing game on the second boss, etc.

Whoever this sexy man is, he could get it.
    If we could all sit and talk without demonizing one another and attempt to understand the opposite point of view, the collective world would be a better place. Mental bigotry is the worst of all.

Quote Originally Posted by azka View Post
    They are free to pick whatever composition they want, but they can't stack classes and they need to have always 1 tank and 1 healer.
    All teams always have DH, Holy Paladin, and a Mage, because that's the best tank, the best healer (Venthyr holy paladin is the healer that does more DPS by a lot), and the best DPS for all dungeons. The other classes: DK, balance, hunter, rogue, shadow priest, elemental, and WW, change depending on the dungeon and affixes. For instance: for tyrannical Mists, you want a balance druid to 1phase the first boss, and skip the last guessing game on the second boss, etc.
    Holy shit. Good riddance to balance, I guess?
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    Holy shit. Good riddance to balance, I guess?
    Balance? You mean, like, game balance?

I really wish they would put these videos on a separate youtube channel so I can ignore them easier.