Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    https://discord.gg/NA
    wow-spoilers channel
    We're not the source of any leak. Pebrock's a dummy. We don't know anymore than you folks do.

There is no doubt in my mind that the Shadowlands later chapter(s) will be on Azeroth. Isn't the first words that Zovaal ever mutters to us "Death comes for the soul of your world!" ?, so I could definetly see us having to chase the mawsworn from the rift in Icecrown to wherever it is they chose to head (Maelstrom, Nordrassil, Sargeras' sword, Unknown Titan Facility #69 come to mind)

Really, Jailer invading Azeroth is an educated prediction of many fans currently, so it's not like the picture suggests some unbelievable, outrageous developments.
    The most exciting thing about it is the implication that a CGI cinematic might be coming at all. And since BfA spawned a decent few of them, it wouldn't be unprecedented.

If I was making a fake leak, I'd make it more exciting, not something as mundane and unrecognizable as this. Even if it's not real, Jailer invasion would naturally start from Northrend.

You all must be seriously desperate if this low quality af image with some editing software trial watermark splashed all over it is doing it for you guys

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post

Yeah looks like these, hard to tell where the necropolis is hovering over though. Could be Naxx, looks like Dragonblight.
    Doesn't seem to be Dragonblight. Not enough snow. The whole place is a frozen wasteland, save for the dragons' graveyards, but none looks like this, or is that big:
    • The Bronze dragonflight cemetery is a desert.
    • The Red and Green dragonflights cemeteries are lush forests.
    • The Black dragonflight cemetery is a scorched, burning land.
    • The Blue dragonflight cemetery is an arcane-heavy land.

Of all the relevant lands in WoW, I think this better matches Maldraxxus?
    "Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons" by Varodoc
    "You sit in OG/SW waiting on a Mythic+ queue" by Altmer <- Oh, the pearls in this forum...
    "They sort of did this Dragonriding, which ushered in the Dracthyr race." by Teriz <- the BS some people reach for their narratives...

Quote Originally Posted by blaatschaap View Post
    You all must be seriously desperate if this low quality af image with some editing software trial watermark splashed all over it is doing it for you guys
    Is doing what? Just a picture. Maybe real, maybe not. Got some more interesting topic to talk about?
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Doesn't seem to be Dragonblight. Not enough snow. The whole place is a frozen wasteland, save for the dragons' graveyards, but none looks like this, or is that big:
    • The Bronze dragonflight cemetery is a desert.
    • The Red and Green dragonflights cemeteries are lush forests.
    • The Black dragonflight cemetery is a scorched, burning land.
    • The Blue dragonflight cemetery is an arcane-heavy land.

Of all the relevant lands in WoW, I think this better matches Maldraxxus?
    This is a picture from the Shadowlands trailer and not the leaked image we're talking about. This picture was just taken as reference that the necropolis in the leaked image is identical to the Maldraxxus' necropolises.

The leaked image we're talking about is this:

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    I saved the picture

MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by procne View Post
    Is doing what? Just a picture. Maybe real, maybe not. Got some more interesting topic to talk about?
    literally anything else? no offense, but all this useless speculation and even some hype generated out of the lamest fake leak I've ever seen is a bit much. by all means, go ahead, I won't stop you, but it's literally dumber than reading tea leaves. at least the tea leaves don't look the way they do because some 4chan troll arranged them in a particular configuration. for the record, I'm very much in favor of speculating about lore and upcoming stories, but let's not pretend this image is actually a "leak", it's just infantile

literally anything else? no offense, but all this useless speculation and even some hype generated out of the lamest fake leak I've ever seen is a bit much. by all means, go ahead, I won't stop you, but it's literally dumber than reading tea leaves. at least the tea leaves don't look the way they do because some 4chan troll arranged them in a particular configuration. for the record, I'm very much in favor of speculating about lore and upcoming stories, but let's not pretend this image is actually a "leak", it's just infantile
    You haven't presented one plausible argument why this leak can't be real though. Maybe start with that.

It might be. Looks like a shot taken from some press or employee presentation, and it fits what most people expect.
    And I don't think reading for the 30th time about how rio ruins the m+ experience, or how toxic people are in pugs, or that Danuser is in love with Sylvanas, or another "X vs Y - who would win" thread would be more interesting.
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post

Yeah looks like these, hard to tell where the necropolis is hovering over though. Could be Naxx, looks like Dragonblight.
    90% sure that's Maldraxxus.

I'm telling you guys, Jailer's gonna resurrect Galakrond.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    I'm telling you guys, Jailer's gonna resurrect Galakrond.
    That would be cool but we'd be screwed..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    You haven't presented one plausible argument why this leak can't be real though. Maybe start with that.
    yeah, the burden of proof isn't on me to show it's not real. literally every "leak" of this quality in the history of wow leaks has been fake. if you haven't caught onto the fact that these "leakers" make their fake images as grainy as possible because otherwise they'd actually have to be produce a quality fake, you're beyond hopeless

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    if it is true then I think obviously the Jailer is going to come to Azeroth and will attempt to take control of the world soul maybe? but he will have to get closer to it I think... if only there was a giant hole that goes deep, deep into the world...
    I'm kinda hoping that the Jailer ends up invading Azeroth, and we are losing to him as his forces sweep over the planet and then a giant portal opens in the sky with Legion ships teleporting onto the planet and the flag ship is commanded by Illidan.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    I'm kinda hoping that the Jailer ends up invading Azeroth, and we are losing to him as his forces sweep over the planet and then a giant portal opens in the sky with Legion ships teleporting onto the planet and the flag ship is commanded by Illidan.
    That's way too much effort for an expansion like Shadowlands Something ground-breaking like that could happen in 10.0 if anything.
    Expansion Storylines ranking:

Legion > Cataclysm > MoP > BfA up to 8.2.5 > Wrath > TBC > WoD > Dragonflight > BfA 8.3 > Shadowlands

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Why else had Wrathion returned from the Dragon Isles? Why else had Ysera been brought back? Kel'thuzad being involved in the Jailer's schemes after having his necropolis hanging over Galakrond's corpse back in WOTLK?

Why else was the LK trying to resurrect Galakrond? And more so, why else was Bolvar sending us in to murder the red dragons and resurrect one of their own ancient cousins?

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I agree that it would be really cool, but screwed? Not really. Galakrond's power is very much exaggerated, the Aspects (that weren't even Aspects by then), or better said Malygos and Neltharion, could kill him by shoving a boulder down his throat. Doesn't sound very intimidating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio View Post
    90% sure that's Maldraxxus.
    That is Maldraxxus, and this image was one of the wallpapers accompanying Draka's pre-Shadowlands cinematic thing, part of the "Afterlives" set of four vignettes. You can see this one alongside the others at the Press Center. This specific image is titled "BLIZ WOW Shadowlands Launch wallpapers 3840x2160 0004 Maldraxxus".
    Last edited by Aucald; 2021-04-26 at 03:41 PM.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    This is a picture from the Shadowlands trailer and not the leaked image we're talking about. This picture was just taken as reference that the necropolis in the leaked image is identical to the Maldraxxus' necropolises.

The leaked image we're talking about is this:
    Assuming it's not a fake, I don't see this as Dragonblight. In my opinion, if it is Northrend, it's either Howling Fjord or Grizzly Hills, considering they're the only places that mix lush green forests with ice caps.

In fact, now that I think about it, I believe it's the border between Grizzly Hills and Dragonblight, considering the full snow-covered terrain on the left corner of the map.
    "Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons" by Varodoc
    "You sit in OG/SW waiting on a Mythic+ queue" by Altmer <- Oh, the pearls in this forum...
    "They sort of did this Dragonriding, which ushered in the Dracthyr race." by Teriz <- the BS some people reach for their narratives...