Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Too many to choose.

The kazoo inn music always makes me chuckle to this day. Amazing expansion.

Despite having no interest in the Chinese theme whatsoever, this was in my opinion the most ambient, story driven expansion ever made. The moment you step on the shores of the Jade Forest, to the palace of the Thunder King all the way up to Garrosh's fall, the entire proces I was thrilled and invested. I completely understand why the opinions are mixed about this expansion, yet it is one of Blizzard's greatest lore and story succes. After making the Vale of Eternal Blossoms regrowth again, I felt like I truly had a journey behind me. This feeling I only had again during Warlords of Draenor untill I completed Nagrand.

It's a damn shame Blizzard lost it's way's and isn't capable of making me feel the investment in the story right now as it did back in those days. The first major factor for this is the grand scale they try to lead the story towards. The bigger things get, the less interesting they become to play through. I'm sure some people enjoy it but for a majority of people the scale costs investment of the story. The second factor is that Blizzard just doesn't seem to know what to do with it's given story. Half of it is forced into books and interviews. The other half is forced to go 3x speed instead of a normal pace. It is not a direct answer to your question but I wanted to share my thoughts about what a wonderful experience Mists of Pandaria actually was.

As an answer to your question: for me Way of the Monk is a very memorable one. Truly captivates the world we were enjoying during that period.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some of the music in Kun Lai Summit stood out for me, particularly the music near the yaungol areas, the music near the Xuen temple and the music of Mogu'shan Vaults as a whole. But my favorite music was probably the Dread Wastes soundtrack. Very appropriate for the zone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Way of the monk.

Definitely Way of the Monk, with a close second going to the Valley of Eternal Sorrow theme in SoO.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Inn music is just iconic at this point

Looking back, I'm shocked and impressed how many fantastic tracks there were. My favorites are...

Vale Healing

Monk(Windwalker)

Also Temple of the Five Dawns, the Veiled Stair, The Wandering Isle, and the list just goes on and on.

7+ Year Old Account
    i think its the kazoo inn music, to this day when i login on my twink to do the farm in halfhill i wait a few seconds to check if it just started and listen to it, hmm good times <3

Way of the Monk. I went from level 20 to 100 with this music.

--- snip ---
    Last edited by Aucald; 2021-04-28 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Removed unassociated link

Gosh. Too many tracks.

Wandering Isle... Jade Forest... Valley of the Four Winds... that melancholic track that plays when you're fishing with the Anglers... the Kun-Lai adventure themes... the dark and forboding music of Throne of Thunder and Siege of Orgrimmar...

The kazoo theme at the Pandaren taverns.

It's been more than half a decade and I still can't get this out of my head.

More precisely, the part with the chanting.

I always really liked the login screen music during MoP.

10+ Year Old Account

Skip to 1:28, turn your volume up. Now imagine hearing the town's ambience mixed with this, it really vibed with me. It lasts about 45 seconds.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the best piece of MoP's music was from Vale of Eternal blossoms and its variations. Which, sadly, was hidden behind a musical sting that would play every. single. time you zoned into Vale either from the alliance/horde shrine or flying into the zone, and would play in its entirety before you'd get to hear the wonderful Vale of Eternal blossoms music proper. I got real, real tired of hearing "BWAAAAAAAHHHH! TING... TING... TING..." every time my character zoned into the vale. Which, like I said, is a real shame, because the proper Vale of Eternal Blossoms music is gorgeous.

You can hear the actual, non-preceded theme here:

Krasarang wilds also has some fantastic understated music that was rarely ever heard, as the zone was used for very little.

“Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

7+ Year Old Account
    IDk why you wasted time posting all those links, or even making this thread.
    When it is obviously this one.