Jade Forest JS B
    Jade Forest JS C
    Serpent Riders 1A
    Serpent Riders 1H
    Kunlai 1H2

Last one is so goddamn epic.

And one of my absolute favourites:
    Family 1 v4

In fact all the Gecko marked songs are great. Many of them are used on the Wandering Isle and I find them really calm but also motivating.

Funny enough, what a lot of the songs are marked as in the files don't match the zones they are used in. I think there was a lot of reshuffling of music scores during production. It's funny, because I mined music from the game(with MyWarcraftStudio) that was marked as Kunlai and Krazarang in filename, but the songs had hidden fileinfo that claimed the opposite and was the correct label. Made it difficult to find the correct songs I wanted so in the end I mined all of them xD But sadly AFAIK the tool no longer works.
    It's a shame Blizz won't let us buy EVERY song in the game and not just the tidbits from the album they release each expansion.

Btw, Jeremy Soule made a lot of the music for MoP, he also made the music for Skyrim and it shows! Some parts has very Skyrim-esque sounds. Man has a style!
    Last edited by Pakheth; 2021-04-27 at 06:37 AM.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hard to pick just one to be honest. MoP was a surprisingly good X pack in all aspects. And art was really top notch.

I still remember being so afraid of it, and then it was so damn good! I love the music in MoP, really, really hard to think of the one track.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WurstKaeseSzenario View Post
    It's been more than half a decade and I still can't get this out of my head.

This 100%. It makes me smile so damn much

Quote Originally Posted by Pakheth View Post
    If you have the EpicMusicPlayer add-on, search for these songs:
    Gecko_1_V1
    Gecko_2_V1
    Jade Forest H1
    Jade Forest H2
    Jade Forest JS B
    Jade Forest JS C
    Serpent Riders 1A
    Serpent Riders 1H
    Kunlai 1H2

Last one is so goddamn epic.

And one of my absolute favourites:
    Family 1 v4

In fact all the Gecko marked songs are great. Many of them are used on the Wandering Isle and I find them really calm but also motivating.

Funny enough, what a lot of the songs are marked as in the files don't match the zones they are used in. I think there was a lot of reshuffling of music scores during production. It's funny, because I mined music from the game(with MyWarcraftStudio) that was marked as Kunlai and Krazarang in filename, but the songs had hidden fileinfo that claimed the opposite and was the correct label. Made it difficult to find the correct songs I wanted so in the end I mined all of them xD But sadly AFAIK the tool no longer works.
    It's a shame Blizz won't let us buy EVERY song in the game and not just the tidbits from the album they release each expansion.

Btw, Jeremy Soule made a lot of the music for MoP, he also made the music for Skyrim and it shows! Some parts has very Skyrim-esque sounds. Man has a style!
    Ahh Soule, i wonder how the elder scrolls will continue without him...