Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Lore there is no good paladins anymore

All the good paladins have been killed of with no new ones replacing them, and in Uthers case hes character is now broken due to bad shadowlands story.
    Only good paladins left alive
    Lady Liadrin: does little cool stuff
    Arator: Does he even exist still?
    Turalyon: Looks cool but does nothing and seems quite weak

Does Blizz hate paladins?

Curse paladins for loving the noble sacrifice trope so much they literally have an ability for it. https://www.wowhead.com/spell=6940/b...g-of-sacrifice
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Curse paladins for loving the noble sacrifice trope so much they literally have an ability for it. https://www.wowhead.com/spell=6940/b...g-of-sacrifice
    Playing Hero gets ya killed. I should know, I AM A RETRIBUTION PALADIN!

And in my RP, he went from the First War to this War. Dude's PTSD filled, but he's wise.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thundering View Post
    All the good paladins have been killed of with no new ones replacing them, and in Uthers case hes character is now broken due to bad shadowlands story.

Anduin went from "Hero Priest" (AKA Paladin, Blizzard ain't slick) to a DK. Even he fuckin' class changed this expac.

This is something people complain about? There are worse things if you ask me.

There are factions and races completely leaderless, homeless and having no heroes left alive, and you come up with the Paladin class having only 3 heroes left? Boohoo!

You'll get your Paladin lore love once Turalyon goes Crusading with the extremist light view together with Yrel

I mean, most classes have representatives that don't do much. Ever seen a WL, Monk, druid, or shaman do anything the last 3 expansions?

Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    I mean, most classes have representatives that don't do much. Ever seen a WL, Monk, druid, or shaman do anything the last 3 expansions?
    Malfurion was quite present in Legion^^

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    Malfurion was quite present in Legion^^
    Yes, present. He didn't do shit, though

Oh boy, only three? As a warlock fan I can only imagine how hard that must be for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    Yes, present. He didn't do shit, though
    He did alot, it was mostly being stuck with xavius though for 1/3 of the expansion

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately paladins are prime material for corruption/sacrifice, there's just no way around it, kek.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Versatia View Post
    He did alot, it was mostly being stuck with xavius though for 1/3 of the expansion
    Well, he did a great job being damsel in distress!

10+ Year Old Account
    U don't know Turalyon lore do u ? Turalyon did his fair share of evil actions, but since he is 'alliance' the 'light favored faction' of course he does 'no evil'

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Oh boy, only three? As a warlock fan I can only imagine how hard that must be for you.
    u don't RP a warlock to hug kittens
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    u don't RP a warlock to hug kittens
    No, but it would be nice to see a warlock do literally anything. The only big name is Gul'dan, and he's twice dead.

"Sadly" there is actually loads of cool lore warlocks (maybe they are not heroes) but they stay in character(unlike Uther).

Archimonde
    Marez Cowl
    Cho'Gall
    are some examples.

Liadrin and Turalyon were raid bosses in BFA. And Arator had a reunion with his parents in late Legion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Anduin went from "Hero Priest" (AKA Paladin, Blizzard ain't slick) to a DK. Even he fuckin' class changed this expac.
    Lore characters have never been bound to the same class restrictions we are, in part since those classes didn't exist when the characters were invented. Most famous example, shaman can't wear plate.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

cries as warrior. Dont even know some ALIVE warrior that do some cool things.
    Muradin, perhaps? that sits afk since Cata.
    Baine, heh? some rescue-baby for laugh at best.
    Geyara afking since coming.

"Sadly" there is actually loads of cool lore warlocks (maybe they are not heroes) but they stay in character(unlike Uther).

Archimonde
    Marez Cowl
    Cho'Gall
    are some examples.
    All of them are dead. Marez Cowl is a quest NPC who appeared once. When she makes your list...

All of them are dead. Marez Cowl is a quest NPC who appeared once. When she makes your list...
    Archimonde is eternal and he can only die when he is killed in the nether, and this has not happened yet.
    Marez Cowl is really cool since it is one of the first elits you get to encounter in wow.
    Cho is dead but is still cool true.
    lets add more
    Anetheron
    Grand Warlock Alythess

Archimonde is eternal and he can only die when he is killed in the nether, and this has not happened yet.
    I'm no expert on Lore, but didn't we also get told that we either need to kill a demon on fel ground on in the Nether, in order to permamently kill them? We did so with Archimonde in HFC. Perhaps a lore expert can corrent me here