Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinerd View Post
    That's all I meant really, some npcs here and there to show the world changing/evolving over time.

"Hey Horde/Alliance thanks for saving our asses, now that the world is in peril we're here to help in any way we can"

"Hey we heard alot about your Horde/Alliance so we decided to come visit"

Add some flavour texts while they walk around or maybe set up shop in the city and done.
    They did have shops in Zandalar/Boralus. Selling fish, naturally.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    They should do a whole list of Neutral Races that can pick aside.
    That would be a smart move... make it so that we get a bit of Lore and a reason why they want to join like a scenario, great idea!
    -

One Learns most when Teaching others!

10+ Year Old Account
    Minding their own business leaving everyone else the fuck alone.

According to lore I think they aren't supposed to leave Northrend or they die. Temperature thing. But lately we've seen some around Boralus and stuff so "trading, more or less," I think is the answer to what they're "doing". Living, getting the heck away from the Scourge maybe.

Tuskarr don't seem to have much if any goal or agenda beyond fishing. So unless they're fishing up Naga or Jinyu and doing fish-people genocide I don't expect they'd ever get up to much of anything on their own. They had enemies in the Wolvar and Magnataur. So maybe as enemies to a kind of centaur they'd get along with Tauren or hate Night Elf Dryads or hate Faun or Sylvari of Night Fae. Maybe more pertinent to current activity in Northrend next to the realm of death and all... so maybe Tuskarr are waging war on Night Fae and losing. Maybe Tuskarr get butchered. And then their anima fed to the forests, maybe helps stop the anima drought.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Staying the fuck away from the plot at all times or else risk being turned into an Allied Race.
    This... And chilling, eating fish, being fat.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    I have seen some in the anglers place in Pandaria but that's about it. Nothing outside that.
    I guess they are still systematically declining any and all offers to participate in the fishing stravaganza event in STV due to climatological reasons
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    I guess they are still systematically declining any and all offers to participate in the fishing stravaganza event in STV due to climatological reasons
    Nah, they're declining because they know it's just a scam to sell goblin fishing "poles".

they are but humble fishermen.

theyve been enslaved by the mighty sporeling empire. fhplox and shhhborp are currently in charge i believe.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Probably just fishing.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    What ever any other npc is doing right at this moment... nothing/staring
    Offering quests.

Reminds me of epic npc man
    Quote Originally Posted by Dymonic View Post
    Fighting against a warlock is about being under a constant barrage of smaller spells that chip away at your health. During the fight you would constantly be trying to do enough damage to the warlock to kill him before his spells build to critical mass, killing you. Warlocks prefer a very blatant display of their power. Walking around with their minions, or having their spells scorch the very earth they are battling upon

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember in WotLK when you quested around Moa'ki Harbor south of Dragonblight (or might have been the village in Borean Tundra), there was one Tuskarr who said they were leaving Northrend and sailing south to get away from the undead. I am not sure what happened to that, if they changed their mind, if they did sail south, and where they went if they did? Would love to know.

I know a few traders have popped up around the world, but the vast population of remaining Tuskarrs I have no idea where they are. Northrend is still in a state of WotLK right now :P

5+ Year Old Account
    Go fishing