Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    apparently this wasnt the only leak

confirmed cinematic
    I trusted you...

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    The necropolis is literally the same one in the SHadowlands cinematic, down to the silhouette. It's not that hard to take that a static image and process it to look like it's hidden in fog, then take a shitty camera phone pic of it to make it look more 'authentic'.

People have been doing this kind of 'leak' with fancy expansion titles for years now. Eye of Aszhara anyone?
    -snip-
    That cover wasn't a 'leak'. I made that and a few others the week before Legion's announcement, shared them openly on this forum as just hype material, using GoldenYak's title logos

Either way, it's no where nearly as believable as this cinematic-still
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    I trusted you...
    trust no one my son

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    I'm telling you guys, Jailer's gonna resurrect Galakrond.
    Oooh the father of dragons! Sounds cool.

... it's a blurry as balls picture from 4chan, troll central and the sewer of the internet. And people discuss it like it came from blizzard itself.

"The Jailer is going to resurrect Galakrond"

So? He's just going to end up as a random ass mid-raid boss.

"The Jailer is going to resurrect Galakrond"

So? He's just going to end up as a random ass mid-raid boss.
    "So?" Well it would be Galakrond's, the progenitor of dragonkind, first appearance in WoW. That in itself is a big deal. If it does happen would we find out what magic did he start using after mutating?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    "So?" Well it would be Galakrond's, the progenitor of dragonkind, first appearance in WoW. That in itself is a big deal. If it does happen would we find out what magic did he start using after mutating?
    You know the model skeletons of Krosus, that 1 guy from BRF, etc? Galakrond's most likely going to share that model skeleton.

- - - Updated - - -

This "big deal" died to protodrakes. Him being Mawsworn would be cool and all, but that's it.

You know the model skeletons of Krosus, that 1 guy from BRF, etc? Galakrond's most likely going to share that model skeleton.
    Not really sure how that's meant to counter what I said but w/e. But no, he would not share their skeleton. That is purely for humanoid bosses.
    Last edited by Pebrocks The Warlock; 2021-04-28 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Not really sure how that's meant to counter what I said but w/e. But no, he would not share their skeleton. That is purely for humanoid bosses.
    I wouldn't call the Goliath Worldbreaker and that 1 monster from WoD "humanoid". Even then, you still have Il'gynoth, that houses a different skeleton but with similar ordeals.

Also, the counter comes after what I said. He's not really that impressive imo.

I don't really see Galakrond using that sort of model, it is humanoid-enough. Yes even counting the boss from Antorus, its still human in shape.

Anyway I don't see the allure some people have with Galakrond, in any event. People say he could bring him back, but I have to wonder, why would he even need to go to Azeroth? Presumably Galakrond's soul would've ended up in the Shadowlands, and entirely possible it would have ended up in his clutches way back when (I can't imagine Galakrond being given the ok to end up in Ardenweald or elsewhere).

So if anything, he should have had Galakrond ages ago anyway and could've done something with him.

What if... the Sepulcher is on the Dragon Isles.

*insert shocked Pikachu face*
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    So? Do you know who Galakrand is?
    Yeah, the big dragon that was beaten by 5 proto drakes, before they were elevated to aspects.
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    So? Do you know who Galakrand is? If he gets raised that would be AMAZING. Of course he is just gonna die eventually by our hand, that's literally every bad guy's fate ya know lol.

Plus the size of Galakrand is stupidly HUGE (assuming Blizz doesn't shrink him down which now that I think about it yeah they most likely will fk now I dont care either thanks mate...)
    Funny how the Jailer literally makes Galakrond his pet...

Also funny how Argus is more impressive than that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by procne View Post
    Yeah, the big dragon that was beaten by 5 proto drakes, before they were elevated to aspects.
    Yeah that doesn't mean he isn't powerful or a threat.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Hell, any Old God is more impressive than Galakrond. Maybe Mawsworn’d Galakrond can be different? But that’s it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Yeah that doesn't mean he isn't powerful or a threat.
    The dude is legit just the Jailer’s newly rise bed above Deathwing lvl pet. Ain’t nothin’ we haven’t faced before.

Hell, any Old God is more impressive than Galakrond. Maybe Mawsworn’d Galakrond can be different? But that’s it.

- - - Updated - - -

The dude is legit just the Jailer’s newly rise bed above Deathwing lvl pet. Ain’t nothin’ we haven’t faced before.
    I don't disagree, I feel like Galakrond would have a hard time making an impression other than "Deathwing 2.0 with a bit of lich king spiced in", but I think he could definetly make for a good vehicle to bring the story into the Dragon Isles, if the little BfA tease does indeed mean that we are visiting them at some point.

Here's a sudden thought I had. What if Galakrond and others are ressurrected by the Jailer breaking into Azeroth, just as a natural reaction from the influx of anima/necromantic magic? So it's not like the Jailer willingly went and decided to rez himself a big dragon, but everyone within x kilometers got brought back?
    Last edited by FarmerEd; 2021-04-28 at 02:51 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by procne View Post
    They killed him because they outsmarted him, collectively going after his weak spots until he died.

Formerly known as Arafal

I trusted you...
    Never trust X'chuyui, god of trickery and deceit.

Are people forgetting Tyr also had a hand in the fight?