Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Just finished Solo HC Plaguefall and got the Slime Serpent <3

Prolly not so rare anymore tomorrow, but it was a fun solo challenge!
    Grats! I got roflstomped at 199. Try again later I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    Grats! I got roflstomped at 199. Try again later I guess.
    Yeah.. I tried as Bear 204 and I was not the one doing the Mauling
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Just finished Solo HC Plaguefall and got the Slime Serpent <3

Prolly not so rare anymore tomorrow, but it was a fun solo challenge!
    Grats. Was fun to do but I expected to struggle a bit more, especially considering I only play protection (warrior) in timewalking and that's not too frequent these days as well. My gear is 223 though so that may have helped as well.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Got Harika mount earlier, dropped 3 times and now this. Slowly working my way to 400 mounts

I have a question and feel like this is probably a good thread to ask it: I wanted to farm Sharkbait (the parrot from Mythic Freehold).

I've never done M before but since M dungeons are on weekly lockout I can only do 'em once a week, right? When BFA was current content you could obtain keys for M+ and those basically let you farm Mythics indefinitely, as far as I understand. But those are gone -- for BFA, right? So is there any way (other than alts) to increase my chances of getting that parrot?

Quote Originally Posted by StrangeBird View Post
    I have a question and feel like this is probably a good thread to ask it: I wanted to farm Sharkbait (the parrot from Mythic Freehold).

I've never done M before but since M dungeons are on weekly lockout I can only do 'em once a week, right? When BFA was current content you could obtain keys for M+ and those basically let you farm Mythics indefinitely, as far as I understand. But those are gone -- for BFA, right? So is there any way (other than alts) to increase my chances of getting that parrot?
    That is correct. But, whats nice is you can just go right to boss.

Bird from Violet Mistake, around ~15 kills

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Didn't expect this one

After years and thousands of kills/coins my prey has been captured.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillysauce View Post
    Grats, I have no idea how you guys do it.

Quote Originally Posted by StrangeBird View Post

Just alts, yeah. On the plus side, you can clear mythic Freehold and Underrot in a campaign-geared character with some difficulty, and at 190-200 ilvl with relative ease. I'm doing it on 4 characters currently and looking to expand that number very soon. And yeah, for both Freehold and Underrot you can skip almost everything, maybe except a couple trash mobs before the final boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillysauce View Post
    Congrats, that is a solid one to get. No attempt tracking or just didn't capture it?

PS. Been getting some SL mounts but nothing that I myself would consider rare so not gonna post screencaps. Also, for the first time ever bought a store mount with actual in-game gold (the blizzconline one). Feels pretty good not to spend real money on it to be honest. All the SL callings were actually useful for something.
    Last edited by Azerate; 2021-04-29 at 01:01 AM.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Mount 651

I need to get off my ass and make a 4th alt so I can start on the Kyrian mounts

I wanted to post something but it wouldn't let me but I just recently got Invincible after 674 attempts (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

Quote Originally Posted by Therionq View Post
    I saw that on discord too, huge gratz to you! Well deserved, I applaud your dedication!

7+ Year Old Account
    Today I decided to camp 4 characters at Shadowmoon Valley for the Void Talon - after 20 minutes the portal spawned on my Chromie Time WM ON Hunter

Mount number 587 according to MountsJournal
    Last edited by Lady Atia; 2021-05-16 at 09:36 AM.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

7+ Year Old Account
    I finally found the right camel figurine today <3

The addon "camel spotter" was a great help for this, hugely recomment it!

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Mount 657

Holy crap about time.... ugly mount but so glad its over with.

7+ Year Old Account
    448 Famu kills, thank god that's over. Definitely lower than 1%.

Quote Originally Posted by Rothex View Post
    448 Famu kills, thank god that's over. Definitely lower than 1%.

Grats, I also had a struggle with that one, took me 190 attempts. It might just be the difference between that one and other SL open world mounts. A lot of them are like 2-3%, so a 1% one feels much more rare by comparison. Wowhead still has it at 0,9% at the moment.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection